Favorite Super Smash Bros Character

Any Roy or Lucina Fans?
(Apr. 02, 2020  6:57 PM)Orbit Wrote: Any Roy or Lucina Fans?

my friend is a lucina main
My favorite is Inkling. Not because it's good, just because I'm a sucker for Splatoon!
Am I really the only one who is a ganondorf main?
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:19 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Am I really the only one who is a  ganondorf  main?

I used to main him.
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:21 AM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: No Suit Samus

Um, excuse me? Did you mean to say zero suit Samus?
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:24 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:21 AM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: No Suit Samus

Um, excuse me? Did you mean to say zero suit Samus?
 I meant what I said and I said what I meant
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:26 AM)BlueCheetoh Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:24 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Um, excuse me? Did you mean to say zero suit Samus?
 I meant what I said and I said what I meant

In that case you've violated the rudeness rules! Congratulations! Welcome to WBO!

If you continue to violate the rudeness rules, I will give you warning percentage, which lasts 12 months and gives you automated tempbans that have more duration each time you reach a new threshhold of warning percentage!

https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules
Here are the rules! You are going to read them and stop breaking them! Or you will find it difficult to post.
I main ness, but use lucina, Terry, Mario, game and watch
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:55 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:26 AM)BlueCheetoh Wrote:  I meant what I said and I said what I meant

In that case you've violated the rudeness rules! Congratulations! Welcome to WBO!

If you continue to violate the rudeness rules, I will give you warning percentage, which lasts 12 months and gives you automated tempbans that have more duration each time you reach a new threshhold of warning percentage!

Here are the rules! You are going to read them and stop breaking them! Or you will find it difficult to post.r
Rudeness rule?

(Apr. 21, 2020  5:19 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:55 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: In that case you've violated the rudeness rules! Congratulations! Welcome to WBO!

Here are the rules! You are going to read them and stop breaking them! Or you will find it difficult to post.r
Rudeness rule?

I called it no suit samus and he corrected me and I noticed my mistake and played it off like a joke
(Apr. 21, 2020  5:19 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:55 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: In that case you've violated the rudeness rules! Congratulations! Welcome to WBO!

Rudeness rule?
You’d know if you read the rules.
(Apr. 21, 2020  5:19 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: I called it no suit samus and he corrected me and I noticed my mistake and played it off like a joke

So you made a typo, and turned it into a crass joke that violated the rudeness rules. And then you doubled down.

Is that what you're telling me?
I have gotten very Kirby game that has come out for the switch and ds/3ds, I am actually good at Kirby and people say I spam, no, I have strats, as well as I learned to play him by playing actual Kirby games.
(Apr. 21, 2020  6:00 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  5:19 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: I called it no suit samus and he corrected me and I noticed my mistake and played it off like a joke

So you made a typo, and turned it into a crass joke that violated the rudeness rules. And then you doubled down.

Is that what you're telling me?
yes I apoligize ill type more carefully next time
(Apr. 21, 2020  6:06 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I have gotten very Kirby game that has come out for the switch and ds/3ds, I am actually good at Kirby and people say I spam, no, I have strats, as well as I learned to play him by playing actual Kirby games.

Kirby can be good, especially with combos
(Mar. 24, 2020  11:35 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  6:46 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: greninja mains where u at ?!!?
Liking the WORST and MOST OVERRATED Pokémon ever
You're being sarcastic right?
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:46 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  11:35 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Liking the WORST and MOST OVERRATED Pokémon ever
You're being sarcastic right?

Nope, he’s not. I’ve seen him rant on greninja before.
(Mar. 25, 2020  3:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Can we all agree that Ness players who just spam PK Fire are extremely annoying? If you escape, they just do it again.
It doesn't bother me. That's what absorbing vortex is for.

(Apr. 21, 2020  8:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:46 PM)bladekid Wrote: You're being sarcastic right?

Nope, he’s not. I’ve seen him rant on greninja before.
I see I see.
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:50 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  3:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Can we all agree that Ness players who just spam PK Fire are extremely annoying? If you escape, they just do it again.
It doesn't bother me. That's what absorbing vortex is for.

Ness’s B attack?
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:26 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  6:06 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I have gotten very Kirby game that has come out for the switch and ds/3ds, I am actually good at Kirby and people say I spam, no, I have strats, as well as I learned to play him by playing actual Kirby games.

Kirby can be good, especially with combos
I mean, any character can be good tbh. He's bad imo, but it really doesn't matter, I don't care. I used to play little Mac so I can't judge anyone.
(Mar. 03, 2020  12:56 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Ness, by far, I know a lot of combos with him, he's so cool. I don't spam yes i agree and also edge gard using pk fire
(Apr. 02, 2020  6:57 PM)Orbit Wrote: Any Roy or Lucina Fans?

Meta knight
I originally leaned towards ROB, but after playing Pikachu, I prefer Pikachu’s speed over ROB’s somewhat more powerful attacks. Even though ROB has decent attacks, he feels a bit too slow for my liking. Pikachu has good attack power and is speedy, which works well for me when I play Pikachu.
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:50 PM)bladekid Wrote: It doesn't bother me. That's what absorbing vortex is for.

Ness’s B attack?
Nothing projectiles wise annoys me if you're wondering what I mean. Absorbing vortex is the name of one of Mii gunner's down specials, it absorbs energy projectiles for health.