Favorite Super Smash Bros Character

Link, Pikachu, Sans, Kirby and Pac Man
(Mar. 24, 2020  6:46 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: greninja mains where u at ?!!?
Liking the WORST and MOST OVERRATED Pokémon ever
(Mar. 24, 2020  11:35 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:

ash greninja had the best animated battles and moves in the whole series. anyway lets not stray off topic
(Mar. 24, 2020  11:54 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  11:35 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Liking the WORST and MOST OVERRATED Pokémon ever

ash greninja had the best animated battles and moves in the whole series. anyway lets not stray off topic

ASH GRENINJA! EVEN WORSE! Ash sucks. Greninja sucks. Together they’re worse. And literally every battle in the movie Kyurem and the swords of Justice was better.
DaGoldenPenguin looks like you're in the minority, because look who's the Pokémon of the Year. In my opinion, Ash Greninja is one of the best additions to the anime, and it's a shame that Ash couldn't become champion with one of his best teams. Greninja's playstyle in Smash is also very cool, since it's technical and involves a lot of calling people out on their mistakes.
(Mar. 25, 2020  12:39 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  11:54 PM)snoc Wrote: ash greninja had the best animated battles and moves in the whole series. anyway lets not stray off topic

ASH GRENINJA! EVEN WORSE! Ash sucks. Greninja sucks. Together they’re worse. And literally every battle in the movie Kyurem and the swords of Justice was better.
If Ash sucks then how is he pokemon champ (spoilers btw) and like snoc said: Lets not get off topic
(Mar. 25, 2020  1:03 AM)And CitrusNinja3 Wrote: DaGoldenPenguin looks like you're in the minority, because look who's the Pokémon of the Year. In my opinion, Ash Greninja is one of the best additions to the anime, and it's a shame that Ash couldn't become champion with one of his best teams. Greninja's playstyle in Smash is also very cool, since it's technical and involves a lot of calling people out on their mistakes.

Ok let’s stop the Greninja talk. And the only reason Greninja won was japan popularity. And, if you actually READ what I said, I also hate Greninja FOR being overrated. I hate most overrated things. Like Pikachu, and Ash.

(Mar. 25, 2020  1:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  12:39 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: ASH GRENINJA! EVEN WORSE! Ash sucks. Greninja sucks. Together they’re worse. And literally every battle in the movie Kyurem and the swords of Justice was better.
If Ash sucks then how is he pokemon champ (spoilers btw) and like snoc said: Lets not get off topic
Also, in the sword and shield anime, his rank is like 3700 something. A Lola was the easiest Pokémon league I’ve ever played, and look how long it took ash to win one.
(Mar. 24, 2020  11:35 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:

lol greninja sucks if you dont know how to use him. hes very underrated and imo i would put him in high tier/top tier lots of people would agree too
(Mar. 25, 2020  1:18 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  1:03 AM)And CitrusNinja3 Wrote: DaGoldenPenguin looks like you're in the minority, because look who's the Pokémon of the Year. In my opinion, Ash Greninja is one of the best additions to the anime, and it's a shame that Ash couldn't become champion with one of his best teams. Greninja's playstyle in Smash is also very cool, since it's technical and involves a lot of calling people out on their mistakes.

Ok let’s stop the Greninja talk. And the only reason Greninja won was japan popularity. And, if you actually READ what I said, I also hate Greninja FOR being overrated. I hate most overrated things. Like Pikachu, and Ash.

(Mar. 25, 2020  1:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If Ash sucks then how is he pokemon champ (spoilers btw) and like snoc said: Lets not get off topic
Also, in the sword and shield anime, his rank is like 3700 something. A Lola was the easiest Pokémon league I’ve ever played, and look how long it took ash to win one.

Then I guess you should use a better choice of words... 

Saying something suck because (in your opinion) it has been overrated, and not because of its actual performance, is a fallacy!

Greninja is a high-tier character in smash, whether you feel it’s overrated or not, it’s a very versatile character with quite a bit of combo potential...

Is ash-y ketchup overrated... Yesh... Yesh he is.
Is greninja overrated... prolly...  in my opinion, the Pokémon of the year should be Stunky, because it’s my fav, and it absolutely should have a SoupehSmashBruhs appearance... why? Cuz Stunky is Coo... that’s all...

Just think about this.... I ((feel)) that Fire emblem is completely overrated, it’s not fun to me... but guess what, they make great smashbruhs fighters!

Anyways, the point is this, just because something has been overrated in one place, doesn’t mean it sucks somewhere else... besides, we are talking about the SmashBruhs Greninja, not the TCG greninja...
(Mar. 25, 2020  1:18 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  1:03 AM)And CitrusNinja3 Wrote: DaGoldenPenguin looks like you're in the minority, because look who's the Pokémon of the Year. In my opinion, Ash Greninja is one of the best additions to the anime, and it's a shame that Ash couldn't become champion with one of his best teams. Greninja's playstyle in Smash is also very cool, since it's technical and involves a lot of calling people out on their mistakes.

(Mar. 25, 2020  1:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If Ash sucks then how is he pokemon champ (spoilers btw) and like snoc said: Lets not get off topic

game and anime are different. now just stop with the greninja talk
(Mar. 25, 2020  2:23 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  11:35 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Liking the WORST and MOST OVERRATED Pokémon ever

lol greninja sucks if you dont know how to use him. hes very underrated and imo i would put him in high tier/top tier lots of people would agree too

Just to put this stupid conversation that arose from me saying I didn’t like a Pokémon to a close, read the entire thing before answering.

(Mar. 25, 2020  2:27 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  1:18 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Ok let’s stop the Greninja talk. And the only reason Greninja won was japan popularity. And, if you actually READ what I said, I also hate Greninja FOR being overrated. I hate most overrated things. Like Pikachu, and Ash.

Then I guess you should use a better choice of words... 

Saying something suck because (in your opinion) it has been overrated, and not because of its actual performance, is a fallacy!

Greninja is a high-tier character in smash, whether you feel it’s overrated or not, it’s a very versatile character with quite a bit of combo potential...

Is greninja overrated... prolly...  in my opinion, the Pokémon of the year should be Stunky, because it’s my fav, and it absolutely should have a SoupehSmashBruhs appearance... why? Cuz Stunky is Coo... that’s all...

Just think about this.... I ((feel)) that Fire emblem is completely overrated, it’s not fun to me... but guess what, they make great smashbruhs fighters!

Anyways, the point is this, just because something has been overrated in one place, doesn’t mean it sucks somewhere else... besides, we are talking about the SmashBruhs Greninja, not the TCG greninja...
You can feel whatever you want. I don’t like his design, I don’t like overrated things, but you do you. I simply said I didn’t like Greninja and now this mess is a thing.
(Mar. 25, 2020  3:24 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  2:23 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: lol greninja sucks if you dont know how to use him. hes very underrated and imo i would put him in high tier/top tier lots of people would agree too

Just to put this stupid conversation that arose from me saying I didn’t like a Pokémon to a close, read the entire thing before answering.

(Mar. 25, 2020  2:27 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Then I guess you should use a better choice of words... 

You can feel whatever you want. I don’t like his design, I don’t like overrated things, but you do you. I simply said I didn’t like Greninja and now this mess is a thing.

Yes, this “mess” is a thing fasho! Because of you...
And You have no one to blame but yourself for this “stupid” conversation...  for you could have kept your personal feelings (that aren’t based on any smashbruhs facts) about greninja to yourself!

And Bruh, you said that “Greninja sucks”...and is 
“THE WORST”   That’s totally different than saying “I don’t like greninja”  

By you saying that he Sucks,
you are making a statement that’s simply not true...
Greninja in smash is a high tier character whether you feel like he is or not... go look at the stats, he doesn’t suck... you just don’t like him... and that’s all you had to say.

Next time, just be careful about what you say before ya say it, and if you don’t like it when someone challenges your opinion, then don’t post your opinion, cuz ppl will think for themselves and challenge you, whether yer right, or wrong.

Now... back on topic... Ganondorf is, (Although he’s mid-tier at best) is imo the best smash fighter for my style!
I don’t see how ppl can be so gud with characters like pichu, or Greninja... they are just too fast & complex for me!!!

I’m a simple Skunkpone... I just want to land 3 hits, then u ded... no soupersaucy combos... no spamcarp... just a simple
Side B, Down air, side throw, then neutral air, then u ded...
(Mar. 25, 2020  4:10 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  3:24 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Just to put this stupid conversation that arose from me saying I didn’t like a Pokémon to a close, read the entire thing before answering.

And You have no one to blame but yourself for this “stupid” conversation...  for you could have kept your personal feelings (that aren’t based on any smashbruhs facts) about greninja to yourself!

Greninja in smash is a high tier character whether you feel like he is or not... go look at the stats, he doesn’t suck... you just don’t like him... and that’s all you had to say.

Next time, just be careful about what you say before ya say it, and if you don’t like it when someone challenges your opinion, then don’t post your opinion, cuz ppl will think for themselves and challenge you, whether yer right, or wrong.
I don’t care if people challenge me. I said what I said and I meant what I meant and that’s that.

I do love DK though... wether he is overrated or not( I honestly have no idea ) I have his amiibo and he helped me unlock my mains when I first got ultimate and had to unlock them all over again

(Mar. 25, 2020  3:24 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Just to put this stupid conversation that arose from me saying I didn’t like a Pokémon to a close, read the entire thing before answering.

Now... back on topic...      Ganondorf is, (Although he’s mid-tier at best) is imo the best smash fighter for my style!
I don’t see how ppl can be so gud with characters like pichu, or Greninja...  they are just too fast & complex for me!!!

I’m a simple Skunkpone...  I just want to land 3 hits, then u ded... no soupersaucy combos... no spamcarp... just a simple

Also, I’m sorry if this sounds rude, but I honestly can’t understand some of the stuff you say. Fasho? Skunkpone?

Never mind I’m just an idiot pretend I said nothing

Greninja mains, I am truly sorry. I am an idiot and you can like whatever you like. Pretend I don’t exist. It’s better for everyone. I hurt more than I help. You be you, Greninja dosent duck, I do, and let me rust in peace.
(Mar. 25, 2020  4:16 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Also, I’m sorry if this sounds rude, but I honestly can’t understand some of the stuff you say. Fasho? Skunkpone?

Never mind I’m just an idiot pretend I said nothing

Greninja mains, I am truly sorry. I am an idiot and you can like whatever you like. Pretend I don’t exist. It’s better for everyone. I hurt more than I help. You be you, Greninja dosent duck, I do, and let me rust in peace.

Lol fasho is just slang for “For sure” 

you are a GoldenPenguin, as I can see from yer name & pfp, so if you look at my pfp, you’ll see my OC, which is a SkunkPony....

Now... back on topic...      Ganondorf is, (Although he’s mid-tier at best) is imo the best smash fighter for my style!
I don’t see how ppl can be so gud with characters like pichu, or Greninja...  they are just too fast & complex for me!!!

I’m a simple Skunkpone...  I just want to land 3 hits, then u ded... no soupersaucy combos... no spamcarp... just a simple
No spam? You are one of the best players I have ever met!

Spam is VERY Annoying
Can we all agree that Ness players who just spam PK Fire are extremely annoying? If you escape, they just do it again.
(Mar. 25, 2020  3:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Can we all agree that Ness players who just spam PK Fire are extremely annoying? If you escape, they just do it again.
I was in and online tourney, and a Lucas was spamming that and freeze. I wanted to die. And I don’t know how many spamming Kirby’s I’ve had to face.
(Mar. 25, 2020  3:34 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  3:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Can we all agree that Ness players who just spam PK Fire are extremely annoying? If you escape, they just do it again.
I was in and online tourney, and a Lucas was spamming that and freeze. I wanted to die. And I don’t know how many spamming Kirby’s I’ve had to face.

Yeah. What do you think a good CPU level is for practicing for competition?

I main Ness. I don't spam. Have you ever played a pro ness player. Well that's meSmile I can easily beat 2 level 9 CPUs on a team

(Mar. 25, 2020  3:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  3:34 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I was in and online tourney, and a Lucas was spamming that and freeze. I wanted to die. And I don’t know how many spamming Kirby’s I’ve had to face.

Yeah. What do you think a good CPU level is for practicing for competition?
(Mar. 25, 2020  4:13 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:

I main Ness. I don't spam. Have you ever played a pro ness player. Well that's meSmile I can easily beat 2 level 9 CPUs on a team

(Mar. 25, 2020  3:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah. What do you think a good CPU level is for practicing for competition?

You’re very humble.
Do you guys have amiibo? I like playing Yoshi Because I have a Yoshi amiibo.
I main greninja alll the time a love greninja but ash greninja SUCKS
(Mar. 15, 2020  9:54 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Joker, cuz he’s from persona

thats my second pick my first is 

KING K ROOL