Favorite Quotes

(Aug. 21, 2011  7:44 AM)@wesome Wrote: forgot the name of the guy who owns Thermal Lacerta, i'll just call him dude
Dude: You hav to get inside ur opponents skin and crawl around!
Masamune: That's.... Gross...

The owner of Thermal Lacerta is Chi-yun Li.
(Nov. 29, 2010  8:44 AM)Giraton Wrote: ep7

Modoka: "well, lets go Watson."
Gingka: "hey why do you get to be Sherlock?"

Later on in the ep: Kenta: "how did you know i was training?"
both Modoka and Gingka: "it's elementary my dear Watson!"

Love the Sherlock Holmes references.

Hahaha epics.

Mine:

MY BEY HAS THE AWESOME POWER OF SPINNING TO THE LEFT! ~Ryuga
Tsuri! Two! Wan! Gooooo Shoot! ~Gingka, because it doesn't sound right.

Doji: Yuu, I despise cactuses. Do you know WHY I despise them? Hm?
Yuu: No, and I actually DON'T CARE.
(Jul. 28, 2011  4:36 AM)Firanor Wrote: mine is

Tetsuya: I'll be skuttling off then.
Yu: Good luck. See ya.
Doji: Hmm, he's a strange person isn't he?
Yu: Uh, well, so are you Mister.
Doji: That's Mr. Doji to you.

Muahahahaha. I enjoy this.
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:44 AM)@wesome Wrote: forgot the name of the guy who owns Thermal Lacerta, i'll just call him dude
Dude: You hav to get inside ur opponents skin and crawl around!
Masamune: That's.... Gross...

Chin-yun Li?
lolage at series one beyblade:

(Ray walking off)

Tyson: hey you! we're not done here!

Ray: yes we are!
Chairman: There is no I in team.
Kai: There is no Kai in team, either.

Ba ba ba bull kenta!!! benkei.
Tsubasa: "How does he increase the vibrations like that...?"
Yuu: "Because I'm aaaawesoome!"
My fave quote is definitely;
Tetsuya: Crab says what!?!
(I can't remember what episode it is though, haha) Grin
*Tsubasa accidently got water in the dark nebula base by using his special move*

Doji: Hmmm, just for getting my suit wet, I'm taking a portion of your pay check to pay for my suit.

I barely even see people spending money on the show lol.
Sora:"Cyber Starblaster!!" (cyber falls to the ground) "AW MAN!! EPIC FAIL" LOL
Any of Madoka's Japanese lines, she sounds cute in the raw version Cute

But anyway:

RYUGA [JAP VERSION]: Your father was a piece of shi[r]t, so the son of a shirt dad must be shirt as well!

^xD^

[Insert all of Tetsuya's lines]

Kenta: Aw, I can't believe I lost
Kenta's Brown Haired Friend [Forgot Name]: Well, at least you got to the Semi-Finals, so you're getting better.
Akira: Yeah, but you only go to round 3, so you're getting worse. Tongue_out

and, yeah.
I feel this topic deserves a bump.

"Well, it's never been my style to back down from a battle. Challenge accepted." Rei Kon

If only he knew lol.
I always crack up when I hear Masamune yell "Striker!" (next battle) "Striker!" (next battle) "No Fair!" in episode 2 of metal masters XD
Favorite quote.... Hmmm... Oh yeah
Chi-yun: you have to get inside your opponents skin and crawl around!
Masamune: that's gross!

I can't remember which episode, but I think it was when team Gan Gan Galaxy first met team wan hu xang, I dont know how to spell it
In the Original Series, when Rei(Ray in the dub) is fighting against Rai (Lee in the dub), Rei says:

"Your beyblade skills has really improve, and the modifications you made to Galeon are impressive. It's too bad, I'm gonna shot you down" (I don't know if the last phrase is really that, because I don't understand what he said x.x' .
Gingka(Dub): "Who you calling a potato?! I'M NO STINKIN' POTATO!!"
MY is "i am just a blader"
by ginga
*Tsubasa and Yuu arguing within a Battle-royal*
Kyouya (out of sudden): Lion Gale Force-Wall!
Both: Eh?

The whole Situation was just too funny.
One of my favirote is Benkei on episode 3 of metal masters at the Chnies place
Ginga:Challengers from over-sees huh, how cool is that!
Benkei:Not cool at all! Calling us to a place like this at lunchtime without having any food to offer! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

Also I pick up a bit of racisim in the last line there.
I don't remember what episode it was but it was the one where it was Ginga and Masamune vs Nile and Kyoya.

Everybody: 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!
Masamune: Here we go Nile-face!
"There's room for only one left-rotationg bey in this world, and that's L-Drago!!"-Ryuga

"I can't remember anyone taking so many of my direct hits without completely collapsing; I give you credit for that!! But only for that!! Yeah, yeah, j-just for that."-Ryuga

"An eagle, boldy flies through the sky, even in a storm! It feels wind that we cannot see and using their wings, they soar!"-Tsubasa Otori

"What's the problem Gingka? You know it's funny, I really thought you had a lot more power in you than this.....If that's the case, let's see what you've got, don't hold back on my account." - Da Xiang Wang

"What's that? Can you eat it?"-Gingka Hagane

"Why do you think I've been reserving my power?? To charge my cellphone??"-Tsubasa Otori

"Hey, am I invisible, or dod you lose your glasses?"-Masamune Kadoya

"I'm not!!! Who likes medicine?? OH!! It tastes gross, and yucky, and nasty.....IT'S NOT FUNNY!!"- Gingka Hagane
Anything Reiji says. My favorite lines would have to be:
"You're wrong; it's not so I can defeat you, it's so I can destroy your entire being."
& "...because I want to enjoy the fact that I'm the one who scares you the most""
"You may be Saturn, but I am... I am MARS! Burning bright red and blowing everything away!"
-King

"Hahaha... It's great to be the KING!" -King

"Insignificant... You're all insignificant!" -Jigsaw

"This is the way I live... With the FANGS of a LION!! -Kyoya

"If you are a treasure hunter then you should understand... People are powerless against the great force of nature. No one can defy the will of the heavens!" -Dynamis

"Your so-called Hades in nothing compared to living in a world of complete and utter darkness!" -Ryuga
I gotta say, almost all of Ryuga's comments during his battle with Gingka for the first time. All the rude remarks about Ryo and everything that just makes Gingka mad. I don't know why, but it always makes me laugh (and get mad at him, 'cause it's mean). Smile

"I always knew that your old man and his bey were second rate, you know."
"I'll say it a thousand times. Your father couldn't cut it!"
"If the parent isn't tough enough, then what do you think the son will be like? The same. So grovel at my feet just like your father did!"
"*insert Ryuga's crazy laughing at unbelievably high octaves*"

And in the same event in the manga, after Ryuga beats Gingka:
Ryuga: "Go get your dad to buy you a proper beyblade, boy... ... Whoops! I forgot you no longer have a dad!"

All those comments just make me face palm and laugh at the same time. He's great. ;D