Favorite Quotes

Hahah:

Ruyuuga (Did I spell that right?)/L-Drago: (In a creepy voice) The only way to heal our wounds...the only way...to heal our wounds...the only way to heal our wounds...we need bladers spirits to heal our wounds!

Kyoya: Oh, that's real nice for you!

I'm sorry, but the english dub for that part was freaking hilarious. My brother and I both doubled over laughing...
(Mar. 14, 2011  5:32 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:20 PM)Dark Ray Eagle1 Wrote: Gingka:What did you say i do not think i heard right if you dare make fun of my father again you going to pay

Ryuga: I'll say it a 1,000 times...Your father couldn't cut it. If the father was weak, what do you think the son will be like!?

This is not word from word, but I like the quote.

The japanese version of that quote was quite a bit different...
Ruyuuga: I'll say it as much as you want. Your father is a piece of shitaki mushrooms. So the son of a shutaki mushroom dad must be a shitaki mushroom, too. Get down and grovel at my feet, just like your dad did!

Sorry for the cheesy swear exchange, but this website is G rated (I think)

EDIT: Not sure if this counts but in one of the new bakugan episodes one guy pulls out his bakugan and goes: 3! 2! 1! Let it rip! Go shoot!
Dear me, not sure if he knows what anime he's in...
This one is genius and hilarious
Yu: Hahahaha you almost lost =P
Tatsuya:"Benkiy Stoop i thought we were friends you just a mean bully like my other friend *starts crying*
Benkei:W-Wait !
Tatsuya:*attacks with gasher and wins*

I belive thats how it goes or something like that xD
from when ryuga and tsubasa battled for the first time
tsubasa:eagle diving smash, what!
yu:see
ryuga:i'll give you credit for that... yea yea just for that
lol ryuga is annoying
The a classic line that everyone knows:
"Let it rip!" or "Go Shoot!"
or this one:
"Gooo Pegasis!!!" -Ginga (Obviously). I kinda like saying it when am using my Storm Pegasis...
"DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" ~Tyson, whenever he does a special move.
(May. 23, 2011  11:39 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: The a classic line that everyone knows:
"Let it rip!" or "Go Shoot!"
or this one:
"Gooo Pegasis!!!" -Ginga (Obviously). I kinda like saying it when am using my Storm Pegasis...

I actually hate that.
Tetsuya: Crabba wat!!?
(Jul. 10, 2011  8:21 AM)@wesome Wrote: Tetsuya: Crabba wat!!?

Thats my favourite quote too.
Anything which has Tetsuya's 'crabby crabby' in it is my fav
Said it on other page but hav history to it
Tetsuya: I have been training so hard for this match
Gasher falls beside him
Testsuya: Crabba-wat?!

Ginga: Great news, i got the last Triple beef cheezeburger
Episode 28

Yuu: NO FAIR! ONLY RYUGA GET'S TO DO ALL THE COOL STUFF!
Doji: Well, why don't you go and play. *throughs up wine glass and then throughs card at Yuu*
Yuu: Huh?! You want me to go and play at the Emerald City challenge match?
Doji: *catches wine glass* I want you to go and get new recrutes.
Yuu: *takes out Libra* We get to play, Libra.

I don't know why I like this scene, it made me laugh for some odd reason.
Tsubasa: My eagle!!

When he was getting pwned by Ryuga in Battle Bladers. I find it funny for an odd reason Chocked_2
(Jul. 16, 2011  2:53 AM)Dark Tsubasa Wrote: Tsubasa: My eagle!!

When he was getting pwned by Ryuga in Battle Bladers. I find it funny for an odd reason Chocked_2

David Reale says it all the time in the dub, in his own boring voice acting, because the Beyblade's name is actually Aquila, which has three syllables, but Nelvana changed it to "Eagle", which only has two syllables, for no reason.
Ryuga :Believe it in the dub it sounds so stupid but thats why i like it, it makes me realize how much of a fail MFB is(the anime anyway).
(Jul. 16, 2011  12:25 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Ryuga :Believe it in the dub it sounds so stupid but thats why i like it makes me realize how much of a fail MFB is(the anime anyway).

I feel the same too...For some reason i don't find the present "MFB" as good as the previous one....But this is just my opinion...

But for some strange reason i find Kai calling "Go Dranzer" in the English dub of the anime irritating...
I just love the part when the OTA group challenges Ginga during the Survival Battle! Man! They trust the angle compass SO much!!
all the quotes said by yuu,but especially this one,
tsubasa vs yuu
DON'T CALL ME LITTLE BOY!
From Gingka: A beysprit attacks you here. (points to heart)
Ginga: "To be a good blader you have to put your heart in what you're doing. A heart as big as the starry nightsky"
... I don't know what exactly he says in the English version, but let me just say that I love it, even though it's cheeeeesy.

Ryuutaro: You can not win against my magic
Ginga: *tries to object*
Ryuutaro: I just said you can not win against my magic!
I love how his politeness drops into open arrogance once somebody dares to object to what he says.

Tetsuya: Did you say selfish or did you say shellfish?

Ginga and the others go to meet the Face Hunters. Upon meeting them they say in this shocked-angry voice "FACE HUNTERS!"... uhm, you knew you were going to meet them, that's why you're here. But whatever. At least it's funny.

There are countless more quotes from MFB that I like. I have no idea how many of the weird things they say are also in the Japanese original, but I love the interesting quotes we can get from the dub versions.
mine is

Tetsuya: I'll be skuttling off then.
Yu: Good luck. See ya.
Doji: Hmm, he's a strange person isn't he?
Yu: Uh, well, so are you Mister.
Doji: That's Mr. Doji to you.
Mine are:
"Remember my name in your nightmares" -Kyoya Tategami
"Crabba What?!" -Tetsuya Watarigani
"Hotdogs are for losers! Burgers are for winners!" -Gingka Haganae
"I hate cactus" - RIP Daidoji (or Doji) Episode 3- 42

(Jul. 16, 2011  11:03 PM)Fyurity Wrote: From Gingka: A beysprit attacks you here. (points to heart)
From Ryuga: so does a bullet. (Ryuga gets out a gun.)
Yu: I had fun too Mr.Buttinski I mean Masa-Moo-Moo
Masamune:Masa-Moo-Moo I am Masamune Kadoya
Yu: No you're not
Mine is

Masamune: battle me
Tsubasa: I don't battle people with no manners
forgot the name of the guy who owns Thermal Lacerta, i'll just call him dude
Dude: You hav to get inside ur opponents skin and crawl around!
Masamune: That's.... Gross...