Favorite Quotes

(Sep. 18, 2020  3:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:21 PM)kai edits Wrote: Didn't the dragon Emperor die. I agree ryuga is the best blader of all times. He came back in the manga.

I mean he went against a Galaxy level entity while being only continent level

He beat rago in the manga I am pretty sure. In real just hand spin ldrago and nemesis loses 😂😂😂
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:25 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I mean he went against a Galaxy level entity while being only continent level

He beat rago in the manga I am pretty sure. In real just hand spin ldrago and nemesis loses 😂😂😂

Well yes handspin Meteo and you are almost garunteed the win. Also we should take further discussion about Ryuga in the anime and manga discussion.
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:25 PM)kai edits Wrote: He beat rago in the manga I am pretty sure. In real just hand spin ldrago and nemesis loses 😂😂😂

Well yes handspin Meteo and you are almost garunteed the win. Also we should take further discussion about Ryuga in the anime and manga discussion.
I want to read the manga but chapters is it
"Like Hell I lose" Valt in EP.31
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:45 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: "Like Hell I lose" Valt in EP.31

When Valt rages lol.
"Definitely? The likes of you should never say words like definitely!" - Lean

i mean he isnt entirely wrong?
"That can't be true. It's a lie... It's a lie! It's a lie! It's a lie!" -Hyuga when Lane won against Valt. I think this mimics a lot of people's reactions upon seeing Valt lose.
"The sea is bigger than my hair!" - Ranjiro

ranjiro... buddy.. nothing is bigger than your hair. XD
"I heard it makes him super powerful and gives his hair extra sheen!"(not exact)
-Nika
I expect this from the english dub, but this stupidity had better not come from the og version.
"I will not lose even if my opponent is god, I will defeat him who stays in my way do you hear I will defeat them all who disrespect the DRAGON EMPEROR! I will reign over this world as strongest blader the dragon emperor himself! Now ultimate move DRAGON EMPEROR LIFE DESTRUCTOR!!!!!”
not a quote but... every one of phi and aigas creepy, possesed, faces
My favorite quote is “3...2...1... Let it rip!”
Here's a burst one(dub):
Fumiya: You're just a stepping stone on my road to victory.
Lodin: Must be a short road.

Lodin and Amane/Arman are hilarious, but this was the most memorable.
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:31 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Here's a burst one(dub):
Fumiya: You're just a stepping stone on my road to victory.
Lodin: Must be a short road.

Lodin and Amane/Arman are hilarious, but this was the most memorable.

lol
Since this doesnt say fav beyblade quotes then "Oh you wanna ride me?" Zero Two

DeltaZakuro BeybladeManiac0

from Darling and the franXX
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:36 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Since this doesnt say fav beyblade quotes then "Oh you wanna ride me?" Zero Two

DJ - Yeah!
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:36 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Since this doesnt say fav beyblade quotes then "Oh you wanna ride me?" Zero Two

This quote got my butt beat
There is no such thing as a unburstable bey