Favorite MFB character

Poll: Who is you're favorite MFB character?

Ginga
16.93%
Kyouya
25.50%
Kenta
3.98%
Benkei
1.79%
Makoda
2.99%
Daidouji
2.79%
other
46.02%
Total: 100% 502 vote(s)
Kyouya he like a kai and rey mix together
and ginga i like tyson and daichi mix together
(Jun. 07, 2009  11:39 AM)Ashari Wrote: Kyouya he like a kai and rey mix together
and ginga i like tyson and daichi mix together

Stop posting so much and read more.
Kyouya all the way!! I love his laugh, skill, and determination
You know there is always a chracter on most anime's that are made for people to like Uncertain

Beyblade: Kai
MFB: Kyouya
Naruto: Sasuke
(Jun. 24, 2009  5:50 PM)jsc Wrote: You know there is always a chracter on most anime's that are made for people to like Uncertain

Beyblade: Kai
MFB: Kyouya
Naruto: Sasuke

not all of us like emo whiners

also kyouya is way cooler than kai or sasuke
Whe...where's Tetsuya?? Is he not an important enough character? Is he not the whole awesomeness of the show? You gotta give the give some credit, he dug a beystadium in the sand and even shaped it like a crab and even went as far as to training a bunch of crabs to create his own personnal army of killer crabs who can make bubbles and catch beyblades to help him cheat.

Now, that's epic.
This poll was made before Tetsuya appeared.
(Jul. 05, 2009  9:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This poll was made before Tetsuya appeared.

I doubt he would be on the list anyway, he's just here for comic relief, now.
Bump,

Tetsuya and Sora have my vote.
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:34 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: NecroBump,

Tetsuya and Sora have my vote.

World class 1 year necro.

Anyways, Nile because I like Vulcan!
Masamune FTW , because he reminds me of tyson , one day i hope he beats gingka in a one on one battle for the world championship , i hope they show this , if there is a series 3 of MFB
My favorite is Yu he has a good beyblade flame libra.
my two favorites are
1 sora because he is funny
2 kyoya because he is badass
Yuu and Ryuga are my favorite because they both are so powerful.(Both of them beat Gingka).
Mines gotta be Ginga. just because of his awesome bey LOL
Lol you should use Pegasus in real life, almost the worst bey ever.
Ginga ever since I saw the first episode of MFB when he took on 100 bladers and won it.
@Orisinal: You obviously have not seen the dark wheel...

Anyways, my favorite is Tsubasa just because he's cool. And has a awesome beyblade.
gingka is my fav character becuz of his awesome clothes and personality and is beyblade Joyful_3 but i love dragons more then pegusus's
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:40 PM)beycrushers Wrote: My favorite is Yu he has a good beyblade flame libra.

Serious

Anyways, I also like the guy who uses Gravity Perseus.
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:01 AM)Orisinal Wrote: Lol you should use Pegasus in real life, almost the worst bey ever.

Not really... I can beat almost anyone in my town with it. (and no they aren't really sucky bladers)

Anyway my faves gotta be Gingka or Kyoya.

EDIT: Switching fave character to Sora, but I still like Ginga cuz of the triple beef burger episode XD
Goat cheese...

Doji, cause his wolf pwnd
(Dec. 28, 2010  2:27 PM)ThunderPegasus Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:01 AM)Orisinal Wrote: Lol you should use Pegasus in real life, almost the worst bey ever.

Not really... I can beat almost anyone in my town with it. (and no they aren't really sucky bladers)

Anyway my faves gotta be Gingka or Kyoya.

Yes but Pegasus will stop spinning quickly.
Masamune is cool even though the top of his hair looks like dandrufffs,but he's looks cool funny and
Unicorno come on FTW.