Favorite MFB character

Poll: Who is you're favorite MFB character?

Ginga
16.93%
Kyouya
25.50%
Kenta
3.98%
Benkei
1.79%
Makoda
2.99%
Daidouji
2.79%
other
46.02%
Total: 100% 502 vote(s)
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:01 AM)Orisinal Wrote: Lol you should use Pegasus in real life, almost the worst bey ever.

its the worst bey ever in a HASBRO stadium that sucks to attack types. its amazing in a proper TAKARA TOMY stadium.
(Dec. 28, 2010  3:07 PM)Orisinal Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  2:27 PM)ThunderPegasus Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:01 AM)Orisinal Wrote: Lol you should use Pegasus in real life, almost the worst bey ever.

Not really... I can beat almost anyone in my town with it. (and no they aren't really sucky bladers)

Anyway my faves gotta be Gingka or Kyoya.

Yes but Pegasus will stop spinning quickly.

That wouldn't matter if you take them out near the beginning. And besides, if you get proper wear on the tip, it'll spin MUCH longer. And if you wear it out TOO much you can't use it anymore... (which is why I had to buy another one)
mines is Yuu hes the strongest 2nd is Rejji
hmm I will list:
Neamu from the video game, way we have our hair and stuff ^__^ but this doesn't count so...
Tsubatsa he is awsome
Hyoma and our similar pesonalties
Zeo because... I don't know he is awsome ^__^
Kyoya only in the Magna because he looks awsome
I always liked Doji's appearance...
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:07 AM)Ray Eagle1 Wrote: mines is Yuu hes the strongest 2nd is Rejji

Flame Libra sucks at real life. No offence

[sarcasm]Tetsuya[/sarcasm]

I also kinda like Kyoya...
I'd have to say Hikaru, and Kenta. Hikaru may not win many battles, but she is one of the, if not the, strongest willed people in MFB. Kenta is just an underdog for a big portion of the series. Masamune is cool too, he knew when to quit while he was ahead against Ginga.
Hyoma!
Yuu
Japanese Ryuuga and Yuu.
I like ginga cuz his actions. But I like kyoya b/c he is a beast and so is rock leone Tongue_out
sorry to tell u but u did its doji not daidioji
my fav bey & character is ryuga because i love dragons and his bey is a dragon
Daidouji is the real name. Nelvana took out the Dai part. I say "Meh" to Ginga. He annoys me. If it were my choice, Instead of blasting my bey with dark energy, I'd blow up Ginga if I were Ryuuga.
Okay...That was an unnecessary post, unless "Other" is someone's name.
Mine would have to be Sora because he has an Epic Bey( In the show. In real life his bey sucks ) also he actually starts out on the bottom like an underdog, but Ginga is already a pro in the beginning of MFB and its boring to just see him win almost every battle.... Also Ginga is to cheesy, like "If you just believe in the beyblade spirit you can win!!!!", so if I believe I can fly I could soar into the sky like an EAGLE?!
But Sora believes that too. Just sayin'.
i wish , but what i meant was the guy who owns vulcan horuseus
Do you mean Nile?
Kyoya, Yuu and Sora are my favourite.

Yuu is really funny and his voice is cool xD (English)
this guy who make this thread don´t come here for 3 months now i think someone should remake this thread with a poll with more characters that should be more a lot more interesting..please can i make that thread kai-v?
I remember that I said other in the poll and never said who it was, oops. Anyways mine is tied between Tsubasa and Julius.
mines Yuu for sure. he's probaly the funniest character.
Tetsuya. I love the comic relief characters.