Favorite MFB character

Poll: Who is you're favorite MFB character?

Ginga
16.93%
Kyouya
25.50%
Kenta
3.98%
Benkei
1.79%
Makoda
2.99%
Daidouji
2.79%
other
46.02%
Total: 100% 502 vote(s)
(May. 30, 2009  9:46 PM)Harclave Wrote: I like his behavour and that Bbbbrrraugh! thing he does,
He actually says "BUURUU!!", as in the way "bull" is pronounced in Japanese ...
Kani-ni-ni-ni!
*Peace-Sign, although I am a violent Crab-addicted freak*
Ginga my favorite MFB character

The King Ginga and Fantastic pegasis Grin Grin Grin hahahaha Grin ....
Ginga i like him cause he is sortof kia and tyson put together tysons personality and kias fashoin lol

-LAITON
(May. 31, 2009  12:01 PM)LAITON Wrote: Ginga i like him cause he is sortof kia and tyson put together tysons personality and kias fashoin lol

-LAITON

He doesn't make crude jokes that get him into trouble.
He doesn't make his own problems.
He is never late to school, because he doesn't have it.
Half the things that happen are out of his control.
Nothing like Tyson.
I'm changing my vote.

I still think Daidouji is awesome, but OMG Tetsuya.
He's just total crazy fun. Smile
KANI~?
I always make the main character my favorite anyway , besides ginga is cool yo.
^^ Haha, I'm completely with you. Love Kyouya but man, Tetsuya is freakin awesome. XD
(May. 31, 2009  12:01 PM)LAITON Wrote: Ginga i like him cause he is sortof kia and tyson put together tysons personality and kias fashoin lol

-LAITON

Maybe even a little Max is in there too? I can't give a specific example, but I think Ginga's charactor was purposally made to combine good traits, so that he is very likeable.
Maybe butwho likes max?
(Jun. 03, 2009  12:09 AM)Giga Wrote: Maybe butwho likes max?

max is the only member of team bba with a personality
(Jun. 03, 2009  12:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: max is the only member of team bba with a personality

Yay for Max fans. Max also seems to have more of a realistic personality too. Kai is just a creeper sometimes, Tyson is a stereotypical gungho character, Ray is pretty okey. Max also has the most normal clothes too, next to nerdy Kenny.Cute
(Jun. 03, 2009  12:09 AM)Giga Wrote: Maybe butwho likes max?

A lot of people :\ He's not bad at all imo. He was just always portrayed as one of the weaker bladers and was kind of intoverted at times.

Back to MFB....
From what I last watched. Tetsuya is hilarious lol Benkei is surprising at times. Hikaru, Kyouya & Ginga are probably my favs so far.
(Jun. 03, 2009  12:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: max is the only member of team bba with a personality

What ... Tyson has a personality Uncertain well imo he does, Madoka is pretty cool but she hasn't been on the show for the past 2 episodes ? so yeah she is still my favorite but I'm starting to like Ginga a bit more.
Lol yeah but Tyson has a stupid personality, which is why the people that dont like him hate him. I'd want to see how the mfb character's personalities will be when the english version comes out.
Ah, I would most certainly have to select Kyouya. There's something about his abstruse personality that intrigues me.
I have to say I'm all for Ginga *shurgs* i dont know what it is about him i really like. I just like everything i guess.
I have to say when i first saw a picture of him he was my favorite too xD
(Jun. 03, 2009  2:53 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Lol yeah but Tyson has a stupid personality, which is why the people that dont like him hate him. I'd want to see how the mfb character's personalities will be when the english version comes out.

I never really thought of the concept of their personalities maybe changing when it is in english. It's not just the voices, but the inflections and stresses put on words that helps define personality. I hope they dont change to much, because I like most of the charactors how they are right now.
Buru. Kani. These need to be kept.
I like Kyouya n.n, he has attitude and seems cool character.......(I prefer bad guys XD)
(Jun. 05, 2009  12:42 AM)katja Wrote: I like Kyouya n.n, he has attitude and seems cool character.......(I prefer bad guys XD)

Well if I had to choose my favorite bad guy, I'd totally agree.Cute
This poll suffers from a lack of Kani