Favorite MFB character

Poll: Who is you're favorite MFB character?

Ginga
16.93%
Kyouya
25.50%
Kenta
3.98%
Benkei
1.79%
Makoda
2.99%
Daidouji
2.79%
other
46.02%
Total: 100% 502 vote(s)
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:21 PM)Rocky Wrote: Haku wasn't a cross-dresser. Just a guy who looked like a girl. But I guess there are prolly some out there. In kids anime that is. Pinching_eyes_2

And they're there, they're just not big. XD You can see the shadow. :3
Exactly what I'm getting at. :p

That whole area looks shaded to me. Confused Then again, I have carp for eyes. That, and I don't like staring, even if it is a cartoon. xD
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:05 PM)Aqua Wrote: It's kind of hard to decide right now. We don't really now much about the characters or any other characters.

Such as the girl beside Kyouya (she's obviously a blader) and the shadow of the person to the left of the girl kinda looks like Tala.... Gasp Chocked Tongue_out

[Image: 35ko288.jpg]

But out of the current ones, I'd say Kyouya XD

I like that girl next Kyouya shes cute Eee
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:05 PM)Aqua Wrote: It's kind of hard to decide right now. We don't really now much about the characters or any other characters.

Such as the girl beside Kyouya (she's obviously a blader) and the shadow of the person to the left of the girl kinda looks like Tala.... Gasp Chocked Tongue_out

[Picture quoted above.]

But out of the current ones, I'd say Kyouya XD
Somehow, I never saw this post ...

I am very certain that the person to the left of the blue-haired girl is simply Busujima, or somebody who will never appear anyway.
I watched the first couple episodes and I honestly don't like any of the characters yet.
(May. 02, 2009  2:15 AM)SexyMichael Wrote: I watched the first couple episodes and I honestly don't like any of the characters yet.

sorry, if "TRIPLE BEEF BURGERS!" didn't make you smile i dont want to know you
(May. 02, 2009  1:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Somehow, I never saw this post ...

I am very certain that the person to the left of the blue-haired girl is simply Busujima, or somebody who will never appear anyway.

I don't see the similarity's between them.
Benkei.
Somehow I feel I am forcing this upon myself because i'm a Taurean. "MUST. LIKE. BENKEI."
(May. 02, 2009  10:34 AM)Raykon Wrote: I don't see the similarity's between them.
Their hairstyle, their supposed height ... ? If I have time, I could try to draw Busujima into the shadow. Of course, his hairstyle was refined slightly.
My fave male character is Ginga and Kyouya is a close second. As for female characters, I love Madoka! The girl standing beside Kyouya with the short, light blue hair looks nice too - I bet she's going to feature in one of the upcoming episodes as someone who wants to challenge Ginga like Busujma did in the manga; she looks like she could be a tough Beyblader. I wonder what her Beyblade is...
(May. 02, 2009  1:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Somehow, I never saw this post ...

His hairstyle was just changed ... I am not certain at all whether this is Busujima anymore.
[Image: busujimainterrogation.jpg]

For some reason, that silhouette now looks like Ginga's father, Ryuusei.
It does. I believe it IS him, for we're sure to get some episodes centring around him and Ryuuga and Ryuusei's relationship with Ginga. I can't wait to see those ones! I hope they are faithful to the manga in their portrayal.
the guy next to the Tala Look alike looks like Daichi

And maybe the new hairstyle tala look alike is Ryuuga
Tetsuya for the win.
has to be ryuuga for me because
ldrago is my favourite mfb
ive got it here now lolololol
It to be pleasant to me of Kenta)))))) can in comparison with Ginga or Kyouya it not so it is strong or abrupt - but at it kind heart and are tender customs))))
About that that it Tala thought much!!!
And the second guy from Benkei... It is similar on Rei =))))
Kyouya's the best 'cause he's a crazy person...

why so serious!?
The announcer guy! ^-^

Isn't he the same one from the original beyblade series?
(May. 22, 2009  12:12 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: The announcer guy! ^-^

Isn't he the same one from the original beyblade series?

Blader DJ Cool
Wait a minute... what's the girl's name? I haven't heard it anywhere!
(May. 22, 2009  4:55 PM)The_Blader Wrote: Wait a minute... what's the girl's name? I haven't heard it anywhere!
Madoka Amano is the brown-haired girl, while Hikaru Hazama has blue hair.
I like ginga just because there doesn't seem to really be anything to not like about him. He doesn't seem to have many of those charactor flaws that you normally see. So maybe its a bad thing too.

What if they were to bring a charactore back from the old show? Kind of like in the 2 Fast 2 Furious how the brough Vin Diesal in at the end (yes I know it all comes together in the movie after) but I think it'd be cool if you got a glimpse of a charactor for like 5 seconds in a battle in the backround just for fun.
Awww besides myself only 2 other people voted for Benkie T,T

I like his behavour and that Bbbbrrraugh! thing he does, on a side note the character devlopment is some what heartwarming, how he helps kento and goes from this badcarp to a good guy with a badcarp persona ^^;

Plus big guys are fun to hug, their squishy =P