Favorite Dual Layer?

(Jul. 24, 2018  2:41 PM)brandbrick Wrote: bump4

You don't have to bump every hour. You're only supposed to do it every 48 hours.
Nice picks guys! Decided to do dual layers since for God I’d basically be a repeat of “sR, dF, nL)
(Jul. 24, 2018  8:06 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Nice picks guys! Decided to do dual layers since for God I’d basically be a repeat of “sR, dF, nL)
My favourite is tN but they are still very popular beys
For Evolution (stuck with hasbro)
Function wise and looks wise, X3 that thing is a powerhouse
Gimmick wise, Jinnus J3
(Jul. 25, 2018  2:18 AM)MWF Wrote: For Evolution  (stuck with hasbro)
Function wise and looks wise, X3 that thing is a powerhouse
Gimmick wise, Jinnus J3
Dual layers, not SwitchStrikes...
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:41 PM)brandbrick Wrote: bump4

You don't have to bump every hour. You're only supposed to do it every 48 hours.

off topic here,but what is a "bump"? (not the frame xD)
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:16 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote: You don't have to bump every hour. You're only supposed to do it every 48 hours.

Probably just a way to get the thread back up to the top of Latest Posts
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:16 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote: You don't have to bump every hour. You're only supposed to do it every 48 hours.

BUMP : Bring Up My Post ( enjoy  Grin Grin Grin )
Mine is Spriggan, Wyvern, and Gaia. I like the designs.
Lost Longinus, it's because of the show and how it can still, slightly, compete
I would say storm spriggan
Can anyone say if they were dissappointed after getting stiorm spriggan
(Aug. 06, 2018  4:53 PM)Destinyblader Wrote: Can anyone say if they were dissappointed after getting stiorm spriggan
Why? Knuckle is okayish and unite was pretty competitive.
(Aug. 06, 2018  4:53 PM)Destinyblader Wrote: Can anyone say if they were dissappointed after getting stiorm spriggan

Perhaps you would not believe, but last time when some friends and I played beys, one using Storm Spriggan defeat Beat Kukulcan with a spin finish. XD
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:04 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

Perhaps you would not believe, but last time when some friends and I played beys, one using Storm Spriggan defeat Beat Kukulcan with a spin finish. XD
Storm Spriggen may have weak teeth ( For TT ) But , it has/had one of the best STAMINA in dual layer system
(Aug. 06, 2018  4:54 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
Why? Knuckle is okayish and unite was pretty competitive.

No ...i am asking that i was pretty hyped bcos it was spriggan but after getting it the stick combo dissappointed me
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:16 PM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  4:54 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Why? Knuckle is okayish and unite was pretty competitive.

No ...i am asking that i was pretty hyped bcos it was spriggan but after getting it the stick combo dissappointed me
(FOR ME) It wasn't the combo BUT the layer that disapointed me ( Still , I still love to use it for Attack combo ( for cheking the combo's speed ))
My fav dual layer

Zillion zeus,lost longinus
Storm spriggan. It's bad but so are all dual layers now.
I love Betromoth! He was the first Beyblade I ever got!
(Sep. 04, 2018  7:51 AM)Limetka Wrote: Storm spriggan. It's bad but so are all dual layers now.

Not all , ( Their drivers are TOO MUCH of competitive and DISK ,too ) ( AND In India (mostly), we all use Dual Layer beys ,only !! )
Acid Anubis For me, Has great Stamina, and parts is comes with are underrated, But Decently good