Favorite Beyblade Combo

(Oct. 05, 2021  1:14 PM)MrMister Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  8:54 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Hasbro?

Pro series for the Driver and Forge Disc thing, TT for the Spryzen Requiem part.

Spriggan Requiem you mean. 
Spryzen is Hasbro.
(Oct. 06, 2021  7:35 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  1:14 PM)MrMister Wrote: Pro series for the Driver and Forge Disc thing, TT for the Spryzen Requiem part.

Spriggan Requiem you mean. 
Spryzen is Hasbro.

Yeah I mix them up pretty often.
(Oct. 06, 2021  1:08 PM)MrMister Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2021  7:35 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Spriggan Requiem you mean. 
Spryzen is Hasbro.

Yeah I mix them up pretty often.

Hasbro names sound cooler tbh, and some hasbro and tt names are the same same like Achilles, Fafnir, and dragon
(Oct. 06, 2021  2:56 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2021  1:08 PM)MrMister Wrote: Yeah I mix them up pretty often.

Hasbro names sound cooler tbh, and some hasbro and tt names are the same same like Achilles, Fafnir, and dragon

nah hasbro names are plain bad and half of them don't even have a meaning, like longinus being removed is okay but luinor just sounds bad and if they keep apocalypse then why don't they just keep Ragnarok when roktavor just sounds bad
(Oct. 07, 2021  3:07 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2021  2:56 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hasbro names sound cooler tbh, and some hasbro and tt names are the same same like Achilles, Fafnir, and dragon

nah hasbro names are plain bad and half of them don't even have a meaning, like longinus being removed is okay but luinor just sounds bad and if they keep apocalypse then why don't they just keep Ragnarok when roktavor just sounds bad

Personally I think the opposite, but it’s all good.
My dynamite f/l Perseus over zone’+z

Yes I know I’m a try hard
My favorite bey combo ould have to be lord spriggan wheel and destroy'
and for metal fight it would have to be dark pisces ed145wd
(Oct. 07, 2021  3:07 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2021  2:56 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hasbro names sound cooler tbh, and some hasbro and tt names are the same same like Achilles, Fafnir, and dragon

Vex Lucius > Variant Lucifer (Edgy much? Let's just take the embodiment of hell itself and put it in a beyblade.) 
Orb Egis > Orb Engaard (Haha, no.)
Both sides have their share of bad names.
On the subject of favourite combos, I like Vex Lucius 0Glaive Zephyr.
Fav stamina type combo layer minoboros Hasbro disk zero Hasbro
Frame:L it's Hasbro driver: yard it's tt yard it spins for 1min and 26 seconds normal launch
(Nov. 16, 2021  11:18 PM)Ultimateblader. Wrote: Fav stamina type combo  layer minoboros Hasbro   disk zero Hasbro
Frame:L  it's Hasbro     driver:  yard  it's tt yard  it spins for 1min and 26 seconds normal launch
What's the point of saying that it spins for a short time when it's you favorite stamina type combo?
Top 3 Favorite Combos:
Prime Apocalypse Hybrid (Big Bang Armor), Blitz Destroy is a good replacement.
Big Bang Genesis Hybrid (Big Bang Armor), Anime combo go brrrr.
Master Diabolos 7 Unite' (Same Spin), Come at me GreaterLonginus >:0
one combo i use sometimes is lucifer the end cho wave, where the wave driver's sharp tip is worn to increase speed, behaves like stock but more interestingly as the driver is higher. not as good against db but still
EDIT: lucifer is cool and all, but i recently assembled Curse Wyvern Around Kick 1D and it functions quite well.
One of my new favorites being Savior Belial2 Almight-3. Almight has really grown on me and Savior is a pretty good Blade for attack.

Overall, its one of my favorite combos and it actually performs pretty well for the most part.
(Nov. 26, 2021  3:16 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: One of my new favorites being Savior Belial2 Almight-3. Almight has really grown on me and Savior is a pretty good Blade for attack.

Overall, its one of my favorite combos and it actually performs pretty well for the most part.
What mode did you have almight in? High or low? And did it have the s-gear or v-gear? Also was your savior awakened? Sorry about the questions, the combo just sounds really interesting.
For me probably Guilty Bahamut Nexus+S Venture+V-6 (S Gear in Attack Mode) I never personally tested it but I just like the thought of it
Mine is probably savior or guilty belial2/Longinus nexus-s qc'
I don't have s gear or savior but savior seems decent for ko attack
(Nov. 26, 2021  4:31 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: For me probably Guilty Bahamut Nexus+S Venture+V-6 (S Gear in Attack Mode) I never personally tested it but I just like the thought of it
Guilty Longinus Giga Drift is where it's at.
My favourite combo is Hasbro's Jet Hyperion Wheel Atomic-S. You know why? Because it bursts before it gets off the launcher. I  only have the Hyperion chip from the ripfire pack Demise Hyperion. Hey, at least it looks pretty cool.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3
rage longinus, 3a, operate'. It's just overall fun and actually really decent for comp
my favorite looking combo is the new Xiphoid Excalibur