Favorite Beyblade Combo

This is a thread for posting your favorite Beyblade combo that you personally have. This is not a thread for your best combo, but your favorite combination. You can post your best and even include testing if it is your favorite. This is opinion based, so please don't hate. It would also be cool to post why it is your favorite. You can also post more than one.

Here are my two: Tempest Wyvron hurricane atomic, is really fun to use, like the fidget spinner Beyblade. Variant Lucifer 2D destroy, very fast and powerful, is a scrape king though.

If you want to, you can also post your fav Hasbro and tt stock combos!
Anything on Dimension/Dimension' tbh
Mirage Fafnir 2D bearing or Variant Lucifer 2D quest
Turbo spryzen s4 0w yard-s or surtr s4 12 jaggy
Hmm Maybe Big Bang Apocalaypse Ignition'
(Sep. 08, 2020  4:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: This is a thread for posting your favorite Beyblade combo that you personally have. This is not a thread for your best combo, but your favorite combination. You can post your best and even include testing if it is your favorite. This is opinion based, so please don't hate. It would also be cool to post why it is your favorite. You can also post more than one.

Here are my two: Tempest Wyvron hurricane atomic, is really fun to use, like the fidget spinner Beyblade. Variant Lucifer 2D destroy, very fast and powerful, is a scrape king though.

I would use Universe for the true fidget spinner
(Sep. 08, 2020  5:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  4:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: This is a thread for posting your favorite Beyblade combo that you personally have. This is not a thread for your best combo, but your favorite combination. You can post your best and even include testing if it is your favorite. This is opinion based, so please don't hate. It would also be cool to post why it is your favorite. You can also post more than one.

I would use Universe for the true fidget spinner

*insert slow clap here*
Maximum Garuda Quarter Loop
Jumps really high and Floats down the air
Brave Valkyrie Atomic 2S? Maybe
Rage Diabolos Drake Quick' 1D? Probably
The spam bots are still up! We need more mods.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The spam bots are still up! We need more mods.

@[Project Aida] Where you at?

Wombat please help!
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:50 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The spam bots are still up! We need more mods.

@[Project Aida] Where you at?

Wombat please help!

can i report them???
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:50 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: @[Project Aida] Where you at?

Wombat please help!

can i report them???
Yeah go Ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:50 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: @[Project Aida] Where you at?

Wombat please help!

can i report them???

Yes actually.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:52 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:51 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: can i report them???
Yeah go Ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ayy
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:54 PM)Ryuga......Win Wrote: Woah what's this?

Spam Bots! Uncertain
Just talked to someone on the link and when I confronted them they told me to advertise the link so I left the chat
My favorite combo ( I don't even have any of these parts) is Curse Valkyrie 1S and Eternal(From heaven Pegasus).
back to combos. I also like Zeutron Z2 0 lift atomic, works nicely and w/ balkesh tip, is all black, which is cool. I introduced my friend to spryzen requiem 0 bearing.
(Sep. 11, 2020  5:00 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: My favorite combo ( I don't even have any of these parts) is Curse Valkyrie 1S and Eternal(From heaven Pegasus).

I think the tip is Called Low

(Sep. 11, 2020  5:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just talked to someone on the link and when I confronted them they told me to advertise the link so I left the chat

Wait a sec? What?
Brave Hyperion, 2S, Ultimate Reboot Dash
Unicrest infinity revolve or maybe Asteroid Zuetron combos
Anybody else like to launch things on quest (it is the best defense driver)