Favorite Bey Type

What is your favorite Beyblade type, and then what Bey of that type is your favorite?
(Nov. 26, 2020  2:50 AM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: What is your favorite Beyblade type, and then what Bey of that type is your favorite?

Blanace type and turbo spryzen
Mine is attack and is Excalius
Defense, Lucifer The End
(Nov. 26, 2020  2:54 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Defense, Lucifer The End

I always though you more of an Attack Blader.
My favourite Type is Balance and Beyblade is World Spriggan.
If none is going to say it, I will. Use the correct forum next time, the Beyblade general forum
I notice that no one likes stamina types, why?
(Nov. 26, 2020  2:56 AM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: I notice that no one likes stamina types, why?

I do, it’s just defense types already do that
(Nov. 26, 2020  2:55 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  2:54 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Defense, Lucifer The End

I always though you more of an Attack Blader.
My favourite Type is Balance and Beyblade is World Spriggan.
I like all types tbh. I just like Defense more.

Stamina is good too
Balance, Lucifer The End or Variant Lucifer
my rankings of my favorite types in reality-ATTACK, DEFENSE, BALANCE, STAMINA
rankings of my fav types in anime-DEFENSE, ATTACK, STAMINA, BALANCE
rankings of what I’m good with-ATTACK, BALANCE, DEFENSE, STAMINA
I love attack types but and any combo I use in tournament is either a spin steal combo, or a very good attack combo with defense or a defense mode.
I think defense types are the coolest. Don’t have a particular reason why, it just kinda is that way lmao.
My favorite type: balance. Why? The gimmicks. Lr beys, mini beys, mid battle type changes, pre battle type changes, spin equalization, high stamina dash drivers, attack pattern changes, Burst stoppers, height changes, just to name a few. Fav balance type: world spriggan.
my favorite bey types are Stamina and Attack and my favorite beys are Air Knight K5 and Galaxy Pegasus
My fav type would have to be attack because it is so much fun to see explosive hits! After attack probably defense!
Attack cause it’s fun and I really like the Attack Type Ray Striker.
Defense and Lightning L Drago black gold Edition
Attack. Reason: Cause L drago is attack type (lol joke) Real Reason: I love when beyblade has action