Father and son are Beyblades fans

Hello everyone on the forum WBO! This is a common profile of my son who is 10 years old and me. We are both beyblades maniacs and enjoy to compete with each other. The result is 560:459 for me hehehe Smile. We also have a site http://www.beybladebattle.org/ that sells beyblades. My favorite beyblade is Hell Kerbecs and his Basalt Horogium. I hope that we'll have a lot of fun here and share our experiences with others in community.
Nice! We have a lot of father-son members, like Klaus and Saggitario-Fire, and one of our great Committee members, Arupaeo and his son, Burn Rock Virgo!
Welcome to the WBO!
Cool another father on the site on Fathers day. Welcome
I cant believe I finally found a adult that likes beyblade too, welcome
Yes welcome, There are a few on here Father Son. I am Formerly Mentioned Klaus and My Son was Sagittario-Fire. We both recently did name changes to throw everybody off j/k now I go by Coach and he is Phantom W... Us along with DaWRETCHED-one and has 5 blader family a sister, two sons and daughter. Well we have run a bunch of tournaments in Michigan this year. I think this is where parents can help out a lot especially with the younger kids, and their parents then don't question everything because they see an adult is running it.

But anyway welcome hope you both enjoy it here, think about making a membership for both of you though it'll be necessary if you do compete anyways
Heres some other helpful links if you need:
There is quite a good chance you'll never have to start a thread so make sure you search around for different topics. Also if you need help with like codes and avatars and stuff the Help menu in the upper right has a lot of that stuff.

If you have more questions on how things are run ask here

Questions about beyblading Here

Anything to do with Anime and Manga even ways to download the shows: Here

If you need help with combinations: Here

anything else feel free to PM one of the mods (in blue) or and advanced member (in bold) from the list who is currently on.
(Jun. 17, 2012  1:12 PM)souleater234 Wrote: I cant believe I finally found a adult that likes beyblade too, welcome
He,he... You are not alone now Smile)))

Hey, Enjoy you stay and Souleater234 I agree with you.. Smile
EKIBUM
WeLc0mE To WbO..
(Jun. 17, 2012  1:08 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Cool another father on the site on Fathers day. Welcome
What a coincidence Tongue_out_wink(or maybe not) who knows!
Thanks for the warm welcome!
There are TONS of adults on here, Which age group do you fit into? I was way off with my first guestimate but the amount of members that actually add to the discussion is a higher percentage of adults. but it's definitely not just a select few of us.
my dad and i love going against each other :]
Nice to meet you guys, and welcome to the WBO!!

Use all of the stuff listed in the posts above mine...

One thing though: If you plan on competing in local tournaments, you need to have SEPARATE accounts. I don't think the WBO allows a dad and son team for one account. It's technically cheating. However, if you're not playing tournament-wise, you're fine...

Enjoy your stay and if you need anything, click on my username and Private Message me... Smile
Welcome!Welcome!Happy fathers day!Welcome to the WBO.
Welcome Smile It's always nice to see a father and son on here... Grin
Welcome i have the same type of thing with my dad. My favorite bey is Screw Capricorn 90MF
Hey guys you are amazing! It will be a real pleasure to spend time with you. Smile)
WELCOME TO THE WBO! READ THE RULES!!! Have a blast!!!
Wink
~X-Saber
Welcome you and your son hope you guys enjoy your time on wbo
Welcome to the WBO. Seems like there is more father and son duos coming in. Check out my guide in my signature for a basic guide to the WBO. Feel free to PM me if you need help