6.50%
11-14 Years.
50.80%
15-18 Years.
23.07%
19+ Years Old.
19.63%
Total: 100% 815 vote(s)
I get the feeling that I'm an old geezer, Despite being only 19.

I LOVE Beyblading...
But I think I'm a bit old for it...

What age is everyone else? xD
all ages to me, because Lots of adults play and im like 14 Tongue_out your not old and theres alot of ppl in my school that plays
Im 13, (14 on Halloween WOOHOO) and i play, but not that many players it semms in my part of town. Your not old, u just feel that way because beyblade started in like 2000 and its been only ten years.
Im 12 and I brought my beys to school and now my peers accept it Cute
I'm 16 and although my friends tease me a bit for it at school, they still love me! Joyful_3
Beyblade is for the young and old.
I'm 14 but it's allllll goooood
13 in twelve days Smile Everyone in my school likes it (well almost everyone there's just two guys who don't) also, yes that includes females Tongue_out XD.
16 and still lovin it. Blading wont die for me. i grew up on it!
man it s gr8 to c bayblade so popular and that all age groups r intersted. especially my age and up. very cool
im 13 turning 14 in march 24..(pokemon black and 3ds XP)
i just turned 13 this august but beyblading is ment for all ages even if ppl don't agree with me
17, haha. Looks like I'm one of the slightly older ones too. >_>
Damn. Just missed the 15 mark. I'm 14, turning 15 in January 2011.
Like Omega I'm 14 (15 on Feb )and frankly I don't care what people think of me the only opinion i care about are mine and my close friends's.
I'm going on 18. I think it's definitely unusual for those of us this old to be interested in beyblade, but not wrong. I'm fine with playing and I'm open about it as well.
I'm 14 turning 15 in dec (4 days after christmas xD how lucky am I?) Moss and Omega! Btw I grew up on beyblade too xP
i turned 11 on september 21st
If people my age (Nineteen, which I turned a few days ago) can collect pokemon, or have interest in small toy models- Beyblade is not really all that backwards in terms of age.
I'm seventeen now, and I'll be turning eighteen in March.

Heh, I still remember my first two beyblades. Driger S and Bakushin-oh.

I still have all the parts for Bakushin-oh, sadly, Driger finally broke about a year ago.

Plastic Generation for the win.

HMS is okay.

I don't like the MF series. That, and my local Walmart has a really bad selection of blades.

I don't judge. I also do pretty well for myself, so I can get away with dressing like a Power Ranger, playing with Beyblades, and Yu-Gi-Oh! without fault at school.
Im 16 and my parents hate me for loveing beyblade but they dont understand that i grew up with it haha!
turning 17 in May but thats a while from now haha.
14 turning 15 in January 2011. Grin
I like beyblading and I don't really care what people think about it or me.
Though no one else seems to have a clue what it is. ^^
im 13 turning 14 in december my friends mess with me 4 it but i still love beys!
I'm 14, if I tell it at school they won't talk to me Tongue_out but i'm playing it with my neighbours (15,17) i also grew up with beys. I still got my Galeon, Driger, Dranzer Grin