Total: 100% 63 vote(s)
should we get some outfit pics going on in here? lol
what i'm wearing to school today:

[Image: outfity.png]

shirt by h&m
cardigan by polo ralph lauren
jeans by nudie (tight long john model)
watch by hugo boss
+ not on pic: brown leather boots (matching the watch Cool ), quilted jacket by barbour
(Feb. 24, 2011  9:28 AM)SK Wrote: <image>

I don't understand why some people wear smart clothes but have their shirt tucked out... it just ruins the image your trying to set for yourself lol.

Anyway, I received these today; they're my first military boots and I'm still not used to putting them on and taking them off...

(Feb. 28, 2011  8:02 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2011  9:28 AM)SK Wrote: <image>

I don't understand why some people wear smart clothes but have their shirt tucked out... it just ruins the image your trying to set for yourself lol.

Anyway, I received these today; they're my first military boots and I'm still not used to putting them on and taking them off...

define "smart"? i think you're missunderstanding, i'm not going for a "geek" (lack of better word) image
(Feb. 28, 2011  8:08 PM)SK Wrote: define "smart"?

... seriously? you modern male children are "blind" (no offence, i just can't think of other words) enough to think that what you lot are dressing nowadays are not smart..?

You lot probably call it regular "urban" fashion..
To be honest you'll look better tucking it in or tuck it out and wear your vest unbuttoned.

Smart dressed = Anyone wearing vest/cardigan, collar shirt, jeans and shoes.

(Feb. 28, 2011  8:26 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  8:08 PM)SK Wrote: define "smart"?

... seriously? you modern male children are "blind" (no offence, i just can't think of other words) enough to think that what you lot are dressing nowadays are not smart..?

You lot probably call it regular "urban" fashion..
To be honest you'll look better tucking it in or tuck it out and wear your vest unbuttoned.

Smart dressed = Anyone wearing vest/cardigan, collar shirt, jeans and shoes.

children? i'm 21 years old. which i'm guessing is older than you. i mean this in the absolute least offensive way possible (to the other members registrered here), but you have no right to call me a child when you still watch anime.

it's a long time since cardigans have been "smart", that's like a 90's stereotype, get with the times bro. and in all honestly, i'm guessing you live in north america (?), i live in europe, huge difference in fashion inbetween those two continents
You have to bring where someone lives up in this discussion?
(Feb. 28, 2011  10:40 PM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote: You have to bring Europe Vs. America into this? How stupid. You're giving Europeans a bad name.
what? i just said that there's a difference in fashion between europe and north america, which is true. nothing about which continent is better etc. and besides, who are you and how are you relevant to this discussion? who even asked for your opinion lol?
(Feb. 28, 2011  10:43 PM)SK Wrote: who even asked for your opinion lol?

1) Your talking in a public thread
2) If you don't want people to pitch in their own 2 cents then don't talk about it here.
3)Freedom of speech says hi!
(Mar. 01, 2011  2:58 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  10:43 PM)SK Wrote: who even asked for your opinion lol?

1) Your talking in a public thread
2) If you don't want people to pitch in their own 2 cents then don't talk about it here.
3)Freedom of speech says hi!

I'm not gonna reply to you, because if I told you what I (and the majority of active members here) really think of you, you'd probably cry
(Feb. 28, 2011  10:35 PM)SK Wrote: children? i'm 21 years old. which i'm guessing is older than you. i mean this in the absolute least offensive way possible (to the other members registrered here), but you have no right to call me a child when you still watch anime.

it's a long time since cardigans have been "smart", that's like a 90's stereotype, get with the times bro. and in all honestly, i'm guessing you live in north america (?), i live in europe, huge difference in fashion inbetween those two continents

He says children only because you said school.
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:58 AM)SK Wrote: I'm not gonna reply to you, because if I told you what I (and the majority of active members here) really think of you, you'd probably cry

Was this needed? Seriously, can you not attack everyone?
(Feb. 28, 2011  10:35 PM)SK Wrote: it's a long time since cardigans have been "smart", that's like a 90's stereotype, get with the times bro. and in all honestly, i'm guessing you live in north america (?), i live in europe, huge difference in fashion inbetween those two continents

I live in Europe actually, its such a beautiful country.

Well, maybe you should also tell that to the clothes/fashion designers who still portray it as being smart.. and of course it depends on the person wearing it, if the human is not groomed then of course he will not look smart with it.

http://www.millionlooks.com/images/cardigan.jpg
http://www.mensflair.com/ns/media/cardigans-mvps.jpg
http://cardiganformen.com/wp-content/upl...eaters.jpg
etc.

... i think you're really being in-denial against all this possibly because your parents say it looks smart? or something along the lines that old people still wear it or maybe you just can't take the fact that "smart" clothes are the "in fashion" at the moment?

Considering it gives off that persona that you have money and a good life style as well...

Also, western fashion.. sorry, worldwide, the fashion are all the same, smart clothes are the "in". I really can't believe that your trying to lecture me about this when it shows that you know less about fashion than I do. No offence but you probably

Haha! i also find it funny how you go and tell me off about stereotyping when you mention anime is for children.

Also, nowadays normal geeks (who do not follow fashion) actually just wear stuff like in the IT Crowd TV series (Roy/Moss).

In fact, do you even know why geeks wore those things in the past? It wasn't because they wanted to join a cult like the goths (j/k). No, it was because computer programmers (and other computer people) in the past had to work in the boiler room so they had to wear those typical shirt, trousers, and the greasy hair, etc. (no cardigan, you never see computer geeks in the past with cardigan).
Curse you fashionable people!

I got new shoes the other day :3 I really like them. I just wear them with pants (both kinds Smug) t shirt and a hoodie or jacket. Simple, comfortable and warm.
cmon JÆMS & SK quit arguing
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:26 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: cmon JÆMS & SK quit arguing

We have.. a few days ago, its all resolved.
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:29 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:26 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: cmon JÆMS & SK quit arguing

We have.. a few days ago, its all resolved.

ok srry i didnt know
I guess this counts as fashion...?

I just got a haircut today. I'm gonna start putting gel in my hair so I can go for a more interesting hair style. I usually just comb it straight down, but now I'm gonna give it that "Messy"/kinda slicked back look. Not slicked much, just a tad. Besides, girls seem to like that these days. (So I don't get why all the other guys don't do that?)

I need to get some Converses soon. I haven't had any since summer, and I'm really missing how comfy they were! D:
I feel like an outcast in school because people are always getting the latest things in fashion and I don't XD
I wear Fred Perry, Jack & Jones, Lacoste,...
I like their designs and stuff, they're just cool
I like your choice of clothes man. so jealous.
(Feb. 24, 2011  9:28 AM)SK Wrote: should we get some outfit pics going on in here? lol
what i'm wearing to school today:

[Image: outfity.png]

shirt by h&m
cardigan by polo ralph lauren
jeans by nudie (tight long john model)
watch by hugo boss
+ not on pic: brown leather boots (matching the watch Cool ), quilted jacket by barbour

I like Tongue_out_wink
and I live in Europe
I like any clothes that are made of velvet or velour. XD. they are just so comfortable.