Fashion Thread: This is for all you awkward nerds out there

Poll: IT'S FASHION

TURN TO THE LEFT
44.44%
WE ARE THE GOON SQUAD AND WE'RE COMING TO TOWN, BEEP BEEP
55.56%
Total: 100% 63 vote(s)
(Feb. 03, 2011  4:22 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: In the summer and when it's warm and I'm at home, just cargo shorts, handy dandy underpants Cool.
In warm seasons, during school, just cargo shorts, plain white and gray shirts, underwear, socks.
in winter, jeans, then same as above(minus shorts)
I'm not a fashion guy. Walmart FTW. Smug

High five for handy dandy underpants!! How could I ever live without them? (probaly a very uncomfitable life...)

How could you just wear plain white and gray shirts? Even I wear the occasional DC or other name brands. And I'm just a awkward nerd that plays childrens card games (not on motorcycles) and Beyblade.
I just don't like brand names. Plain and simple is best for clothes.
When I'm outside I wear my Social Collision jacket with the many pockets heh. Normally though I wear a pair of dark Levi's, a black or white shirt, my contacts to replace my glasses, black Airwalkers, black boxers (usually with skulls or spiderwebs on em), and a black Keyhole Silly band and white Organization XIII Silly Band bracelet thingy.
*Looks at thread, sees some of the awesome clothes some of the users have wanted and owned, feels intimidated and upset that his taste in fashion isn't even on par with the some of the more fashionable users here.*

I really need to update my wardrobe.
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:18 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: *Looks at thread, sees some of the awesome clothes some of the users have wanted and owned, feels intimidated and upset that his taste in fashion isn't even on par with the some of the more fashionable users here.*

I really need to update my wardrobe.

N and I aren't "fashionable".
I don't really have any "Fashion." I get my shirts from Rue21. (Yes. That EMO Kid store.) (No I'm not EMO) And I just get my Jeans from anywhere. No. I don't wear Skinny Jeans. I think they look retarded. I wear regular Jeans.
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:22 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I don't really have any "Fashion." I get my shirts from Rue21. (Yes. That EMO Kid store.) (No I'm not EMO) And I just get my Jeans from anywhere. No. I don't wear Skinny Jeans. I think they look retarded. I wear regular Jeans.

Same here! Hmmm... Maybe we are the same person...
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:23 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:22 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I don't really have any "Fashion." I get my shirts from Rue21. (Yes. That EMO Kid store.) (No I'm not EMO) And I just get my Jeans from anywhere. No. I don't wear Skinny Jeans. I think they look retarded. I wear regular Jeans.

You shop at Rue21? Chocked Wow! Stalker. (jk) XD
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:24 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

No. But I mean our fashion is the same.

I shop at Zumies sometimes. And at Khols Tongue_out
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:31 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:24 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

No. But I mean our fashion is the same.

I shop at Zumies sometimes. And at Khols Tongue_out
That reminds me. I also wear Converses.
i shop at ralph lauren & rugby & burberry & startin 2 buy prada & bb simon (there belts r awesome)
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:00 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: i shop at ralph lauren & rugby & burberry & startin 2 buy prada & bb simon (there belts r awesome)
I knew there was a good reason why I liked you.

You should check out John Varvatos. His stuff is still high end and affordable. Prada is a little too conservative for my taste. If you've got money for Prada, you're better off shopping Gucci. Same price range, both Italian, but Gucci is a little more avant garde.
Gucci is so overrated, when someone mentions it, first thing that pops out in my head is jersey shore-esque people with fake gucci clothes. atleast prada is respectable

ralph lauren is ballin tho, like half my warddrobe is rl lol
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:51 PM)SK Wrote: Gucci is so overrated, when someone mentions it, first thing that pops out in my head is jersey shore-esque people with fake gucci clothes. atleast prada is respectable

ralph lauren is ballin tho, like half my warddrobe is rl lol
Take a look at what you've just said. You judged fashion based on popularity, not by design. That's not fashion; that's elitism.

Gucci's not overrated. Just because idiots where a name, shouldn't bar anyone from shopping it. I don't care which brands are "respectable". I don't shop because of the label, I buy it because the designs are beautiful and original. It's art. Prada is very clean cut and unless I'm buying a suit, it's better suited for an elderly woman or on the men's line, a very reserved male.

Take it from me, I own Valentino, Fendi, Christian Louboutin, Givenchy, Gucci, Giorgio Armani and Michael Kors. I also wear clothes that have cost me less than $20. I appreciate the look rather than the name.
i never said anything about cost (i have clothes from zara and h&m too), but i'd rather not wear gucci only to get looked down upon. not only cause of its "rep", but also because i personally think gucci is ugly. i'm only talking about menswear btw, idk about womens.
I'm not saying you said anything about cost, but moreso as an example of how I don't shop by label.

Most people don't know if it's Gucci or not until you tell them or seeing a label. If they can tell it's Gucci by just looking at your clothes, then that means they appreciate the design and not the label.

You mean to tell me you think the men's "ready to wear" section of Gucci's website is ugly? Really? I think Prada is too plain, personally. Sure, some of Gucci's menswear can be rather effeminate, but girls eat that up.
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:49 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:00 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: i shop at ralph lauren & rugby & burberry & startin 2 buy prada & bb simon (there belts r awesome)
I knew there was a good reason why I liked you.

You should check out John Varvatos. His stuff is still high end and affordable. Prada is a little too conservative for my taste. If you've got money for Prada, you're better off shopping Gucci. Same price range, both Italian, but Gucci is a little more avant garde.

haha ^////^ & kk ill check it out thxs 4 the info
(Feb. 07, 2011  4:32 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I'm not saying you said anything about cost, but moreso as an example of how I don't shop by label.

Most people don't know if it's Gucci or not until you tell them or seeing a label. If they can tell it's Gucci by just looking at your clothes, then that means they appreciate the design and not the label.

You mean to tell me you think the men's "ready to wear" section of Gucci's website is ugly? Really? I think Prada is too plain, personally. Sure, some of Gucci's menswear can be rather effeminate, but girls eat that up.
maybe us girls eat that up, here they just give you weird looks lol
me, i just go with whats cheap (by cheap i mean affordable), comfy, and looks good
thats really all i need

usually my outfit is: a T-shirt and jeans (and dont forget underwear), thats really it nothing special

(yeah im not a fashion guy, but i love that song from David Bowie thats in the poll XD)
Jayjays. Occasionally the Surf store.
I wear HEAPS of Adidas as well.
If i see a PULLOVER Jumper that I like.
I will buy it Regardless of rpice or anything.
Ive go like 10 at home.
oh & i love supras specialy tk supra
Thinking about getting a new suit to wear just for something i'm filming and I'm just wondering what would look good on someone like me?
nudie jeans co, apc, ralph lauren, these glory days, zara, h&m, sebago docksides, canada goose, samsoe&samsoe, barbour, vailent and converse = god tier
I need some help with my jeans. For some reason the zipper keeps sliding out from my belt. It looks really awkward.

I also found out why guys wear basketball shorts alot. They're mega ultra comfy!!!!
I went and got a haircut today, because my hair was blocking my eyes and touching my face, which can cause acne/spots in future; so I wanted to prevent that.

To (2011 JaeJoong): (Click to View)

It was quite a hard choice to choose from because the "in" cut in S.Korea is Hyun Bin's hair (Secret Garden drama).