[Fan Fiction]  bruhblade Burst Not even trying to write well [Requests: closed]

(Sep. 26, 2020  1:04 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  12:56 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: What if Drum was in Valt's position, Aiga was in Drum's position, and Valt was in Aiga's position?

With how lazy I am, that’ll probably come out when I get the job to write the anime script.

Sounds great, I'll be waiting an eternity then.
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:05 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:04 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: With how lazy I am, that’ll probably come out when I get the job to write the anime script.

Umm I @-Ed you, but it’s not working for me rn. I’ll fix it later.
(Sep. 18, 2020  7:38 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: This fanfic will be so bad random, and  out of timeline. So, don't expect anything good. Also, chapters will be released every YEAR. Please close this thread if you feel so. idrc.

Meme Request list: (maximum of 5 requests only, at a time)

free and norman having an argument over who's more depressed: by The Blacknight

Drum vs aiga who is more annoying. by kai edits

Season 1 but Ryota is the main character: by CheetoBlader

Legends meeting gone wrong: by Ryuga......Win

If the main characters in different seasons swapped places: by Valtryek Aoi
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:30 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  7:38 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: This fanfic will be so bad random, and  out of timeline. So, don't expect anything good. Also, chapters will be released every YEAR. Please close this thread if you feel so. idrc.

Meme Request list: (maximum of 5 requests only, at a time)

free and norman having an argument over who's more depressed: by The Blacknight

Drum vs aiga who is more annoying. by kai edits

Season 1 but Ryota is the main character: by CheetoBlader

Legends meeting gone wrong: by Ryuga......Win

If the main characters in different seasons swapped places: by Valtryek Aoi
Thanks.
I cant wait for more. This is evidently the best BeyBurst fanfiction and no one can tell me otherwise
I have a new favorite fanfiction.
Honestly peeps, you peeps are amazing. You toucan become a blader https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1273870-rhmmm. Anyway, what's the thing with me getting 8 notifs when I get on the wbo? cAN WE gEt 10 notifs??? (pls @ and like and quote me within 2 hours.) Thanks. Also, how is this doing better than my main secondary fanfic?
Well, go back to normal now. I got 34 notifs. You people are killing  bursting me.
I’m assuming I can make a request. Let me know if the one request has already been made.

(Sep. 26, 2020  5:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m assuming I can make a request. Let me know if the one request has already been made.

Added!
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:05 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:04 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: With how lazy I am, that’ll probably come out when I get the job to write the anime script.

Wait, one question. Do the characters swap bodies, or does main character do some crazy time travel loop thingy?
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:14 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:05 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Sounds great, I'll be waiting an eternity then.
Wait, one question. Do the characters swap bodies, or does main character do some crazy time travel loop thingy?

I mean like, replacing Valt with Drum as the main in season 1 and 2, that sort of thing. Drum would be the same age and go to the same school, but would blade with Dragon and become the first Japanese world champ. Kinda like that.
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:35 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:14 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Wait, one question. Do the characters swap bodies, or does main character do some crazy time travel loop thingy?

I mean like, replacing Valt with Drum as the main in season 1 and 2, that sort of thing. Drum would be the same age and go to the same school, but would blade with Dragon and become the first Japanese world champ. Kinda like that.

So, Drum would have a dual layer dragon or...
What I’d like to see is every MC, from Tyson to Hyuga and Hikaru arguing about who has the best hair, but they all act like high school girls.
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:33 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: What I’d like to see is every MC, from Tyson to Hyuga and Hikaru arguing about who has the best hair, but they all act like high school girls.

Uh, sry , but requests are closed rn.
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:50 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:35 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I mean like, replacing Valt with Drum as the main in season 1 and 2, that sort of thing. Drum would be the same age and go to the same school, but would blade with Dragon and become the first Japanese world champ. Kinda like that.

So, Drum would have a dual layer dragon or...

That would be correct, call it Dookie Dragon or somethin' idc.
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:40 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:33 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: What I’d like to see is every MC, from Tyson to Hyuga and Hikaru arguing about who has the best hair, but they all act like high school girls.

Uh, sry , but requests are closed rn.

Sorry about that, I can’t read.
(Sep. 27, 2020  10:28 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:40 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Uh, sry , but requests are closed rn.

Sorry about that, I can’t read.

Don't worry, I can't either.
I cant believe Im spending my time reading stuff like this when I can just read over the 2k-3k word fanfictions I write and other wondrous stuff on the WBO

Again, I dont regret it. My weird brain finds this peak Beyblade humor fanfiction and Im laughing
(Sep. 28, 2020  12:53 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I cant believe Im spending my time reading stuff like this when I can just read over the 2k-3k word  fanfictions I write and other wondrous stuff on the WBO

Again, I dont regret it. My weird brain finds this peak Beyblade humor fanfiction and Im laughing

Thanks. Quality over quantity though.
OOOOOOOOOOOO thing #8,

Drum vs aiga who is more annoying. Request by kai edits
(Sep. 28, 2020  3:37 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: OOOOOOOOOOOO thing #8,

(Sep. 28, 2020  3:44 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  3:37 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: OOOOOOOOOOOO thing #8,

Wow, the pun actually got someone. Thanks!
Kinda off topic but I noticed that one of Lui’s fingers are missing on the cover (the image I found online was a cropped image and I edited from there)

honestly i think that serves the weirdness of the cover and fanfic