[Fan Fiction]  The Jakkyrz Razaaz- The Banished Gods (FBW Saga)

(Feb. 03, 2021  4:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:35 PM)Longinox Wrote: Soon maybe, I'm just a newbie in creating fanfics and the only novel I've read is literally the Tensura LN and the fanfics I've read was just some lemons (was horni), Dreaming of Akina (Initial D fanfic), and some other crossover fanfic with MFB and OG Beyblade.

We can think of ideas together and make chapters together.

Your choice. is it a no or yes

Probably, yeah. I'm down for that.
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:38 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  4:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: We can think of ideas together and make chapters together.

Your choice. is it a no or yes

Probably, yeah. I'm down for that.

ok sure
Free... Hoya will you make a OC or not
(Feb. 04, 2021  7:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Free... Hoya  will you make a OC or not

Maybe next time. Sorry, I've been kind of busy. So I'm on here one second then gone the next.
EarthHelios
Pixi
Free... Hoya
i'm batman
@Longinox

Tomorrow the chapter: Behold the Heavenly Dragon Will be out. Sorry for delay I got a day suspension from WBO.
EarthHelios
Pixi
Free... Hoya
i'm batman

ok so announcments:

I will only be able to make a few chapters a week. Maybe 0 chapters sometimes. I'm grounded, my parents found out about how I use the thing "Essay" but I'm actually writing something about beyblade

I'll try to make chapters, but i don't think I'll be able to write as much as I did.
EarthHelios
Pixi
Free... Hoya
i'm batman

I'll have at least a chapter in by next week. The chapter will be "Behold the Heavenly Dragon!"

Summary: Free battles Infernal Eye, Doji calls back Infernal Eye. Doji assigns a task to Infernal Eye. To defeat or kill the bladers of MFB, burst, and OG.
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:16 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: EarthHelios
Pixi
Free... Hoya
i'm batman

I'll have at least a chapter in by next week. The chapter will be "Behold the Heavenly Dragon!"

Summary: Free battles Infernal Eye, Doji calls back Infernal Eye. Doji assigns a task to Infernal Eye. To defeat or kill the bladers of MFB, burst, and OG.

I want Free to wipe the floor with Infernal Eye but that's probably not gonna happen so hoping he at least gives the evil guy a run for his money.
(Feb. 13, 2021  11:40 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:16 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: EarthHelios
Pixi
Free... Hoya
i'm batman

I want Free to wipe the floor with Infernal Eye but that's probably not gonna happen so hoping he at least gives the evil guy a run for his money.

It might happen in another chapter. Like Infernal Eye is someone in burst. Guess who he is
(Feb. 13, 2021  6:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  11:40 AM)i\m batman Wrote: I want Free to wipe the floor with Infernal Eye but that's probably not gonna happen so hoping he at least gives the evil guy a run for his money.

It might happen in another  chapter. Like Infernal Eye is someone in burst. Guess who he is

Hmm, Arthur (the one with Apocalypse)? Because he runs HELL, so Infernal Eye fits him.
(Feb. 13, 2021  6:29 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  6:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It might happen in another  chapter. Like Infernal Eye is someone in burst. Guess who he is

Hmm, Arthur (the one with Apocalypse)? Because he runs HELL, so Infernal Eye fits him.

wrong
Season 2 Chapter 4: Behold the Heavenly Dragon!

“What!”, yelled Masuname.

"You can leave. I'll take care of this fake blader", said Free calmly.

“You little piece of”, screamed Infernal Eye, glaring at the mysterious blader who had interrupted their battle.

“You guys are just having a battle, why can’t I join in?”, asked Free.

“This is my battle! And this isn’t for fun! We have a war that we need to quickly handle!”, replied Masuname.

“I see you are not worthy to be a blader”, stated Free, shaking his head.

“I won’t stand insults! Infernal Navarog!”

Navarog’s tip suddenly switched modes and got taller.

“I’ll crush you right and here. You’ll learn to not meddle in other people's business!”

Infernal Navarog raced toward the stadium with hellish speed, turning the whole stadium into a furnace of Infernal Flames.

“Suffer in Hell forever! Both of you shall disappear!”, roared Infernal Eye

“Fafnir! Go now!”

Fafnir ignored the flames as it drove toward Navarog, seeking to spin steal.

When Fafnir managed to touch Navarog, Navarog began to expeditiously lose it’s spin as Fafnir began to get faster and faster.

“What is Happening? Navarog! Burn this Hooligan’s bey to a crisp with the Infernal Flames of the Underworld!”

Navarog lost contact with Fafnir as it quickly regained its speed and raced toward Fafnir, surrounded by Fire.

“You little brat! Just because your rubber steals spin doesn’t make you stronger! Let’s see if you can steal my spin now!”, said Infernal Eye with a loathsome smile.

Navarog collided with Fafnir, toppling Fafnir into the sky.

Free smiled as he said, “ My Spin Steal Ability is not my only ability! It’s time for you to realize that!”
In Midair, Fafnir switched modes as Four Layers were exposed.

“Behold the Heavenly Dragon! Special Move: Spellbinding Barrage!”

Fafnir’s spirit rose as the inevitable attack loomed over Navarog-

-Come now! You’re no match for him! Retreat now-

The voice whispered in Infernal Eye’s ear, as he realized, the voice was Doji’s.

He had to leave now.

“The Next time we meet, you will suffer, with your Dragon here!”screamed Infernal Eye.

Before you can say “What the?!” Infernal Eye disappeared, along with his bey.

In a few seconds, he was in front of Doji who said, “You have failed your task. Another failed task and I shall strip you of all things we discussed before. And I have discovered something useful. The Arrangement System. It’s now more refined and powerful. You shall use it and get stronger. Meanwhile, I will send your pals, Damian, Reji, and a fellow new blader to carry out your task.”

Before the Infernal Eye could respond, Doji snapped, and suddenly he lost consciousness.

End Of Chapter. Next Chapter will come in 1-2 weeks

@”Free… Hoya”
@"i’m batman”
Pixi
Update: I changed the Fan Fic's name to the Rise of the Forgotten Order. It's season 2 of the First Blader War Saga. The Forgotten Order is the Dark Gods Order. The Dark Gods want to get freed of their prison, long waited and sprung plans for unumberable years. And another question reaches onto the Horizon. Who REALLY is Doji and what does he truly want? What is the purpose of the Forgotten Order? These leads onto a war, and will the bladers truly be able to behold the truth? These monsters are soul eating beings. Will the Bladers of the Three Worlds (OG, MFB, and Burst) work together to save the universe? Or will the Forgotten Order rise again?

um, maybe you guys should look at the edit

Updates For Chapters!

Next Chapter: New Bladers!
(New Bladers Appear)

Pixi,
i'm batman,
EarthHelios
6Jupiter5,
MasterChef
@Longinox
sushiroll1234
Your characters will come in this chapter. This chapter will be released in 1-2 weeks.

Next Chapter: Dark Gods' First Strike

Summary: Doji receives orders from his Evil Dark Masters (Dark Gods) and he sends a battalion of bladers to oppress the Other Side. Will Gingka and his allies be able to win? Or will Doji and His Masters Triumph in this Battle?
I'll have two chapters in by next week. Maybe a little bit of delay, because it's my brother's bday on Tuesday
i'm batman for your character, can I just have Reji have Ruin Basilisk? I think that Reji's return might be good
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:09 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: i'm batman for your character, can I just have Reji have Ruin Basilisk?  I think that Reji's return might be good
Okay sure but can you change Reiji's personality to what I mentioned for Bruno? Since he has one of the Dark Gods, I think a stoic personality would be better outside battle than his creepy one. Just a suggestion, though. Side-note, I never thought I would be cheering for Reiji of all people lol.
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:27 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  8:09 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: i'm batman for your character, can I just have Reji have Ruin Basilisk?  I think that Reji's return might be good
Okay sure but can you change Reiji's personality to what I mentioned for Bruno? Since he has one of the Dark Gods, I think a stoic personality would be better outside battle than his creepy one. Just a suggestion, though. Side-note, I never thought I would be cheering for Reiji of all people lol.

Sure i will and I'll add Bruno to have a stronger version of Ruin Basilisk, later on in the story.
(Feb. 20, 2021  4:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:27 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Okay sure but can you change Reiji's personality to what I mentioned for Bruno? Since he has one of the Dark Gods, I think a stoic personality would be better outside battle than his creepy one. Just a suggestion, though. Side-note, I never thought I would be cheering for Reiji of all people lol.

Sure i will and I'll add Bruno to have a stronger version of Ruin Basilisk, later on in the story.

Oh cool! Thanks a lot!
(Feb. 20, 2021  4:29 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  4:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Sure i will and I'll add Bruno to have a stronger version of Ruin Basilisk, later on in the story.

Oh cool! Thanks a lot!

Welcome. I'll try to have 2 chapters on by next week
I have a concern: After school term ends and summer starts, my parents might not even let me touch the computer. That means prob no more fan fic chapters after school term. I'll try to get the two chapters in fast, but my brother's bday is tommorow, so kinda worried cuz I really want to finish this fan fic
(Feb. 22, 2021  7:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I have a concern: After school term ends and summer starts, my parents might not even let me touch the computer. That means prob no more fan fic chapters after school term. I'll try to get the two chapters in fast, but my brother's bday is tommorow, so kinda worried cuz I really want to finish this fan fic

dang :[
(Feb. 22, 2021  7:16 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  7:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I have a concern: After school term ends and summer starts, my parents might not even let me touch the computer. That means prob no more fan fic chapters after school term. I'll try to get the two chapters in fast, but my brother's bday is tommorow, so kinda worried cuz I really want to finish this fan fic

dang :[

It's pretty much life for me nowadays. I've been grounded for a year, and I HAVE to sneak to get some screen time.
(Feb. 22, 2021  8:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Grounded for a year? Oof

yeh I kinda wiggle free and kinda sneak sometimes. My parents kinda dislike beyblade. If they got hold of WBO acc, they would delete it. it's very hard to write chaps of this fan fic. Ill prob write chaps in the weekends
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  8:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Grounded for a year? Oof

yeh I kinda wiggle free and kinda sneak sometimes. My parents kinda dislike beyblade. If they got hold of WBO acc, they would delete it. it's very hard to write chaps of this fan fic. Ill prob write chaps in the weekends
If I had a fanfic I would make the chapter's on the spot. But that's really harsh.