[Fan Fiction]  Story Of Lane's Sister: Athena (BBB OC Story) (Completed Until Further Notice)

potential Season 2 featuring my 2nd OC: Alexis Carter.

more on her and the series once im half-way through Athena's Story

Thread might be renamed "OC Stories" once Season 2 comes out.
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:14 AM)beykid44 Wrote: pls no not adeona

(Oct. 29, 2020  11:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Guide/Angelic Adeona Ch' 4A
Variant Lucifer Mb 2D
Brave Valkyrie Ev' 2A
World Spriggan U' 2B
Infinite Achilles Dm' 1B
Tempest Dragon Cm 1A
Glide Ragnaruk Wh R 1S
Curse Satan Hr Un 1D
Rage Longinus Ds' 3A
Mirage Fafnir Nt 2S
Death/Abyss Diabolos Bl' 1B
Morse Xcalibur 1'D Ir' 5A
Formula Genesis Hy 1D
Pulse Wyvern Hr Om 1D
Unknown Pluto Ym 3D

out of this list, what beys do you think will break?

the request bey is excluded because its guaranteed to not break.

just a random question.

if i win my bleybley must bweak oh and if adeona breaks im cancelling you lol

Athena experiences a vision of Lucifer breaking Adeona, but dreams/Visions can be misinterpreted so there is a possibility Adeona gets destroyed and a possibility it doesn't.
(Oct. 31, 2020  6:47 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  12:14 AM)beykid44 Wrote: pls no not adeona

if i win my bleybley must bweak oh and if adeona breaks im cancelling you lol

Athena experiences a vision of Lucifer breaking Adeona, but dreams/Visions can be misinterpreted so there is a possibility Adeona gets destroyed and a possibility it doesn't.

oh i was joking lol
would've worked on Chapter 5 last night but i was at a Halloween Party and it was pretty late when i got home so didnt have time to write more of Chapter 5.

gonna try and get it out this week.
(Nov. 01, 2020  7:57 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: would've worked on Chapter 5 last night but i was at a Halloween Party and it was pretty late when i got home so didnt have time to write more of Chapter 5.

gonna try and get it out this week.

Athena: cool luigi thinks im a snacc

Shun: i bleed out the mouth everytime i battle. (dont take it seriously just a joke

merma is short for mermaid even tho im a boi i think mermaids are cool dont call me geh pls

oops i put that in the wrong thread i meant to put it in g warriors
Hopefully I win this contest. It would be the first character/bey contest I would’ve won.
you have a week to enter the contest! Rules to enter are in the first post!
Here is my bey for the contest -
Disaster (Looks like a four bladed ninja star have metal edges) Khaos (A scythe and a sword crossing) Havoc (Volcanic but free spinning and you can chose it to be high or low) 6A (2A but with four blades)
Thanks!

Moves

Disaster Blade - In high mode hits the bey with metal
Havoc Barrage - In low mode moves quickly to barrage bey
Complete Khaos - Looks like it duplicated it self (if the real one is hit the bey will almost always lose)
Special Moves
Final Disaster - Havoc moves up and down really fast making Khaos bounce, then the metal on the blades hits downwards on his opponent (While bouncing can be easily KOed)
added a last minute rule to the Rules of the Bey Contest
Shock Thor V+G/D EleXceed. atk type.

Shock: Zillion Zeus but w/ hammers instead of faces. no metal balls. Bey is larger than zeus.
Thor : an orb w/lightning and a copper chip core
VDS(voltage drive s): basically a battery-powered spinning chassis. Gimmick: The part-copper chassis spins when at half burst, and the friction between it and the non-spinning part creates static electricity. when Thor hits another bey, the static electricity makes that bey stay close to thor, far enough that thor can dodge and attack at will, but close enough that the opponents bey can't rear back for a counter.
EleXceed: Xceed but the free spin part is nickel. When the nickel strikes the stadium once, it allows EleXceed to move at high speeds without being rung out(static electricity). the high speed/stamina of the nickel allows for a barrage.

Moves:
Thor's Field: VDS gimmick and EleXceed allows Thor to maneuver around quickly and efficiently, striking its opponent without mercy.
Mjolnir Ripper: Thor uses Thor's Field to drag its opponent against the wall without touching the wall itself
Thunder Counter: Xceed counter but faster
Shock Bolt: Xceed break but faster

Weaknesses: bad against beys w/rubber, has lowish stamina, attacks from above affect it greatly, if Thor is evaded b4 one is hit by thor's field and os is possible
(Oct. 30, 2020  2:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Bey contest request-

Lunatic Cthulhu Wheel Metal Prevail' 1S

Forgot to describe it in greater detail! My bad!

Cthulhu-A chip depicting Cthulhu, a fictional cosmic entity created by writer H.P Lovecraft.

Lunatic-Similar to Kraken K4's layer, shape-wise, but wider, and has metal weights in the centre where the chip is attached. Has a free-spinning rubber ring around the outside of it, under the "blades". Can spin steal.

Wheel-Same as Glide Ragnuruk.

Metal Prevail'-A metal version of Hasbro's Prevail-S, but without the Slingshock gimmick, but still has the free-spinning cone, and the cone is entirely made of metal. Is a ' version.

1S-Again, Same as Glide Ragnuruk.

Special Moves:
  • Lunatic Rip-Cthulhu use the stolen stamina of its opponents to gain an enormous amount of extra speed, and rockets around the stadium. It then rapidly hits the opponent and summons a red geyser that erupts under them, knocking them into the air and leaving them open in midair for follow-up attacks.
  • Cthulhu Force-Cthulhu generates a red liquid-like barrier around itself and will stop in the beystadium's centre and become motionless. If it is hit during this move, the opponent will rebound off of it.
  • Lunatic Maelstrom-Cthulhu's most powerful attack. Cthulhu will summon a giant storm above the stadium, obscuring the opponent Blader's view. Lightning will randomly strike the stadium. If the opponent is struck by lightning, it will be launched up into the air. If Cthulhu is hit, it will gain extra speed. The lightning is unpredictable, but somewhat slow, and can be avoided if the opposing bey can outrun and outmaneuver the strikes.
  • Cthulhu also has the ability to teleport. But this leaves it wide open and defenceless.
  • Because of its immense weight and stamina, Cthulhu is normally slow and relies heavily on its special moves to gain speed.
  • Also, Cthulhu's owner is a girl who is basically the opposite of Athena. (Personality-wise, likes to taunt opponents and humiliate them. Similar to Eight from Zero-G)
Lord and Behold i have some crazy reveals for Story Of Lanes Sister: Athena
(Nov. 04, 2020  12:05 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Lord and Behold i have some crazy reveals for Story Of Lanes Sister: Athena

can u make a sequel sequelk and we do crossover
(Nov. 04, 2020  12:10 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  12:05 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Lord and Behold i have some crazy reveals for Story Of Lanes Sister: Athena

can u make a sequel sequelk and we do crossover

im not exactly a cross-over type of person.

last time (it was the last time) i did a cross-over, well it did not go according to plan and id rather not relive that nightmare again.

in other words i have my reasons why i dont do crossovers or collabs with anybody.
(Nov. 04, 2020  12:16 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  12:10 AM)beykid44 Wrote: can u make a sequel sequelk and we do crossover

im not exactly a cross-over type of person.

last time (it was the last time) i did a cross-over, well it did not go according to plan and id rather not relive that nightmare again.

in other words i have my reasons why i dont do crossovers or collabs with anybody.

i mean dat mak sense but we could discuss what we want to happen in the crossover but i understad how ye feel
forgot to mention: Wheel² is pretty much a Limit Break version of Wheel but just slightly lighter.
(Nov. 04, 2020  3:45 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: forgot to mention: Wheel² is pretty much a Limit Break version of Wheel but just slightly lighter.

well then its not wheel two its wheel 0 lol
i guess since ive confirmed an Evolution to Adeona (doesnt actually mean it will actually break) i guess i will reveal more about it in detail.

Chip - Adeona II: has an Adeona motif, the goddess who guides children back home. Has metal core similar to Lucifer. Has Sun aesthetics like Helios/Hyperion/Uranus and Lucifer. (unlike Adeona I, the face of Adeona II is side facing while Adeona I is front facing)

Ring 1 - Heaven: a very bulky ring featuring 6 blades. when the Limit Break System activates, 2 of the the wings extend some and become spring loaded (akin to God Valkyrie).

Ring 2 - Royal: features 12 blades meant for Attack. when the Limit Break System activates, the 12 blades become Spring Loaded like Volcano

Disk: Ou

Driver: Charge Metal'

Owner: Athena Valhalla

Special Moves: Limit Break Heaven, Limit Break Royal, Heaven Slash, Heaven Bound Attack, Royal Crash, Royal Shield, Limit Break Slash, Limit Break Crash

Edit: Heaven is Right Spin and Royal is Left Spin
Yay Delta brought back the waifu.
I hope shun meets my waifu that's in the story!
I don't know anything about limit break
:<

(Dual spin) (Attack type in right spin) (Defence in left)
Blasted Werewolf 3B Growl

Blasted- Four contact points one on each side that look like long spikes in between the spikes are smaller spikes coming in pairs of five

Werewolf- Kind of like fafnir but a werewolf instead of a dragon

3B- Basically the chassis version of hurricane spikes going all the way around

Growl- A driver with a ball on the tip the ball is free spinning the driver can also go straight

Moves:
Blast Barrage- The Bey does a barrage of attacks on the opponent

Blasted Breakout- The driver goes straight and picks up on a lot of speed

Blasted Sabers- The contact points glow and deal a massive amount of damage

Saber Cannon- The contact points depart from the bey

(Only if Saber Cannon was used)
Blast Bite- One contact point come back to the bey and the other attack the opponent from the other sides and the bey attacks the final side
Seems like I was the first to add weaknesses to my bey.
(Nov. 04, 2020  3:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Seems like I was the first to add weaknesses to my bey.
Oof I forgot

Blasted Werewolf's weakness is:
Beys with a lot of speed/stamina since my bey is mostly power if It doesn't win in enough time that can be realllyyyy bad
(Nov. 04, 2020  3:37 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  3:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Seems like I was the first to add weaknesses to my bey.
Oof I forgot

Beys with a lot of speed/stamina since my bey is mostly power if It doesn't win in enough time that can be realllyyyy bad

i think he was joking, you dont have to actually post your beys weakness.
(Nov. 04, 2020  3:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  3:37 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Oof I forgot

i think he was joking, you dont have to actually post your beys weakness.

Kind of. I just like to add them to make things more interesting and to balance it out, because let’s face it my bey was op until I added the weaknesses.
Lucifer Armageddon Wh² Mb' Description