[Fan Fiction]  Fnaf Into The Stichwraith

(Dec. 02, 2020  2:35 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:29 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #14 “Where it all began” finale part 3

The Stichwraith (Cassidy) and Felix leap at each other. Felix punched the Stichwraith and hurt his hand. Th Stichwraith then reached at Felix with his taser hand. Felix dodged Stichwraith (Cassidy) and leaped backwards falling over. The Stichwraith (Cassidy) then starts walking towards him with her taser jolts of electricity coming from the hand. The Stichwraith (Cassidy) then pics up Felix with her other hand. She then brings her taser hand closer and closer to Felix’s face.

Stichwraith (Cassidy): It was nice meeting you Felix but it seems like our time has come to a end.

Felix reaches in his jacket and grabs his gun. He shoots the head of the Stichwraith (Cassidy) but the bullet only leaves a dent in the mask.

Stichwraith (Cassidy): Is that all you got?! Hahaha!
Felix: Nope. I got this!

Felix then grabs his taser and the Stichwraith (Cassidy) starts getting zapped by the bolts of electricity. The Stichwraith (Cassidy) then lays on the ground lifeless.

Felix: I’m sorry Cassidy, I wish we could’ve left on better terms.
Cassidy: Oh your stupid idiot! You think I’m gone?! Hahahaha!

Felix looks around but then he sees the Fredbear suit from “the new kid” standing up.

Felix: How?! I destroyed the Stichwraith!
Cassidy: Stupid, stupid Felix. My body is in here. So of coarse I can possess this easily.
Felix: But-
Cassidy: I was never ever to move on since Charlie wouldn’t let me join happiest day since I couldn’t join it myself since I was trapped in this garbage suit that can’t move. And I wasn’t in the fire like the others also making it so I can’t move on. So unlike the others I had to construct a body for myself and Norman since Charlie placed him with me to. But now since Simon activated the spring locks in the suit Fredbear is now in suit mode. Meaning I am able to control him now and now I am the most powerful i could ever be.
Felix: What do you mean more powerful?
Cassidy: I can do this.

Cassidy (Fredbear) lifts her purple hat off her head and the entire building lifts upside down. Cassidy (Fredbear) floats peacefully down to the roof of the building while Felix falls straight down head first. Felix starts crawling away from Cassidy (Fredbear) since he hurt his legs. Cassidy (Fredbear) then teleports in front of him and grabs him by his neck.

Cassidy (Fredbear): Good bye Felix. It was nice knowing you.

Felix then starts turning to dust.

Cassidy (Fredbear): Any last words?
Felix: Go to hell.

Felix then vanishes out of existence and what was left of him was just a pile of dust. Cassidy (Fredbear) then lifts the building upside up back to how it was before. Cassidy (Fredbear) then opens a hidden room in the building and gets a container of gasoline. Cassidy (Fredbear) then starts pouring it all over the floor and then grabs a match. Cassidy (Fredbear) lights the match and let’s go. The entire facility then goes a blaze melting and burning all of the remnant/agony in the building. Cassidy (Fredbear) then sits on the ground in her normal Golden Freddy sitting position. Letting Fredbear burn and letting her soul finally leave Earth and be in the afterlife. But before she went she had some final words for the someone important in her life.

Cassidy (Fredbear): See you in hell Afton.

THE END

AlexTheBlader this is the end of the series. I might make a prequel series explaining everything that happened in the past if you all want one. But if not this is the end of the fnaf series and no more sequels will ever be made.
Wow, battle could have been more cool and “cinematic” but that’s all. I liked this series

Why I didn’t extend it because your basically expecting a man to be able to stand his ground against entity that has the powers to bend reality to her will

So if anyone is interested in a prequel season tell me so I can put you on the list. If the majority wants a prequel season I’ll make one but if not I won’t.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:38 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:35 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Wow, battle could have been more cool and “cinematic” but that’s all. I liked this series

Why I didn’t extend it because your basically expecting a man to be able to stand his ground against entity that has the powers to bend reality to her will

So if anyone is interested in a prequel season tell me so I can put you on the list. If the majority wants a prequel season I’ll make one but if not I won’t.
True, I’m just talking about the overall battle it wasn’t exactly like cool. Sign me up on the list
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:38 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:35 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Wow, battle could have been more cool and “cinematic” but that’s all. I liked this series

Im hyped for the next season
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:18 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:38 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Why I didn’t extend it because your basically expecting a man to be able to stand his ground against entity that has the powers to bend reality to her will

True, I’m just talking about the overall battle it wasn’t exactly like cool. Sign me up on the list

Alright I will

(Dec. 02, 2020  3:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:38 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Why I didn’t extend it because your basically expecting a man to be able to stand his ground against entity that has the powers to bend reality to her will

Im hyped for the next season

Alright I’ll put you on the list