[Fan Fiction]  Fnaf Into The Stichwraith

(Nov. 23, 2020  4:32 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:16 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #6 “Origins of the Stichwraith”

*2 days after fetch*

Phineas: After all of my studying of agony I have completed my accomplishment.

Phineas brings the broken Fetch parts to the bench where a 1993 endoskeleton sat. It had a white mask where only one eye glowed.

Phineas: If this goes well Jake will have a new friend to be with.

Phineas yanks the battery out of Fetch and puts it in the endoskeleton.

Phineas: Rise my Stichwraith!

The Stichwraith rises and grabs Phineas with one hand strangling him in the air. Phineas keeps choking in the air till the Stichwraith snaps Phineas’s neck. The Stichwraith then runs out of the lab grabbing a cloak from the lab.

Cassidy: Where am I?

Cassidy was now in a metal thing. She could not see anything but could sense someone else was there.

Cassidy: Who are you?
Jake: Hey Cassidy.
Cassidy: Oh it’s you Jake.
Jake: Yeah it’s me. Nice to see at least one person I know is still here.
Cassidy: Yeah same. But why can’t I see?
Jake: I guess since you possessed that Fetch animatronics battery your the battery for this thing.
Cassidy: So. That doesn’t explain why I can’t see.
Jake: I guess this is just you in Norman again but the roles are reversed.
Cassidy: Uhh. No wonder he was so cranky when he couldn’t use Shadow Freddy.
Jake: Yeah I would be to.
Cassidy: Why didn’t I see you that much in your shadow Bonnie form after the 1987 location?
Jake: I was helping Charlie make happiest day for Norman and the others.
Cassidy: Let me guess. She dumped you to.
Jake: Yep.
Cassidy: Well that says a lot.

AlexTheBlader this isn’t supposed to be creepy this is supposed to tell you all what the Stichwraith is. So you won’t be terrified when reading this.
Wow didn’t know phineas from phineas and ferb crossover happened

lol
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:32 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:16 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #6 “Origins of the Stichwraith”

*2 days after fetch*

Phineas: After all of my studying of agony I have completed my accomplishment.

Phineas brings the broken Fetch parts to the bench where a 1993 endoskeleton sat. It had a white mask where only one eye glowed.

Phineas: If this goes well Jake will have a new friend to be with.

Phineas yanks the battery out of Fetch and puts it in the endoskeleton.

Phineas: Rise my Stichwraith!

The Stichwraith rises and grabs Phineas with one hand strangling him in the air. Phineas keeps choking in the air till the Stichwraith snaps Phineas’s neck. The Stichwraith then runs out of the lab grabbing a cloak from the lab.

Cassidy: Where am I?

Cassidy was now in a metal thing. She could not see anything but could sense someone else was there.

Cassidy: Who are you?
Jake: Hey Cassidy.
Cassidy: Oh it’s you Jake.
Jake: Yeah it’s me. Nice to see at least one person I know is still here.
Cassidy: Yeah same. But why can’t I see?
Jake: I guess since you possessed that Fetch animatronics battery your the battery for this thing.
Cassidy: So. That doesn’t explain why I can’t see.
Jake: I guess this is just you in Norman again but the roles are reversed.
Cassidy: Uhh. No wonder he was so cranky when he couldn’t use Shadow Freddy.
Jake: Yeah I would be to.
Cassidy: Why didn’t I see you that much in your shadow Bonnie form after the 1987 location?
Jake: I was helping Charlie make happiest day for Norman and the others.
Cassidy: Let me guess. She dumped you to.
Jake: Yep.
Cassidy: Well that says a lot.

AlexTheBlader this isn’t supposed to be creepy this is supposed to tell you all what the Stichwraith is. So you won’t be terrified when reading this.
Wow didn’t know phineas from phineas and ferb crossover happened

Yep ferb is his partner
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your forgetting Parry man!

Nah bro parry’s dead
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:44 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

Nah bro parry’s dead

RIP Parry!
Sad Parry noise plays
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:44 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Nah bro parry’s dead

RIP Parry!
Sad Parry noise plays

Yeah bro Stichwraith got him
Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #7 “The New Kid”

Felix: Ok the Officer has reorganized my folders to the important Stichwraith information let’s see these files.

Felix goes to his office and on his desk there was only three files.

Felix: So they give me all these files but only three are important to the Stichwraith! What?!

Felix grabs the file on top called “The New Kid”

Felix: Well this better have some important information.

Simon was a kid that no one really liked. He only had one friend named Pete and Pete was basically the person that tried to keep him out of trouble. One day at school a new kid came to school named Chris. He had blond hair and bright blue eyes. Every kid liked him but Chris decided to be friends with Simon and Pete instead. But what was very weird is that one day Chris handed Simon some chocolate but Chris said he didn’t want any. But Chris looked at him like he was staring into Simon’s soul and evaluating him. Simon then one day wanted to grab a knife and stab Chris with it to see if he was a robot, kids don’t say that. One day Simon and Pete’s club house got destroyed so they were looking for a new one.

Chris: Well if you looking for a new club house there’s a old Freddys location we could go hang out at.
Pete: You sure Chris? That place is haunted.
Simon: You actually believe those Pete?
Pete: I mean it’s possible.
Simon: Yeah sure Pete.
Chris: So are we going?
Simon: Heck yeah we are!

Chris brings the two to the Freddys location but Simon read some things that would say different. He saw some banners which had the words “Fredbears Family Diner” on them. Chris brought them to the least crumbled room which was the party’s and service room. It was pretty empty except a yellow bear suit with a pink/purplish bow tie and top hat. Simon then recognized that it was Fredbear and saw it had bloodied up teeth meaning this was the Fredbear model that did the bite of 83. Simon then got a urge to ask Chris to do something so he did.

Simon: I dare you to jump into that suit.
Chris: Bet, I will.
Pete: I’m not sure you should.

Chris literally just jumped into the suit but then we he came in the suit made a metal like sound. The sounds of tearing flesh and bones snapping then came into the air and Chris’s blood starts pouring out of the Fredbear suit. The Fredbear suit then started twitched franticly. Pete then noticed what happened and made the connection Chris just died to a spring lock failure.

Pete: Simon, I think he just died!
Simon: Well no dip Sherlock! I’m gonna get in so much trouble for this! But how did he die?!
Pete: He must have triggered the spring locks when he got in the suit!

Simon and Pete run out of Fredbears and keep they’re mouth shut about what happened. But one day they got a urge to go check on Chris’s body. They come into the parts and service room but there was dark red blood still on the floor from the spring lock failure. The Fredbear suit was still beat up and old like it used to. Simon opened the mouth of Fredbear and reached to try and feel Chris’s hair. He didn’t feel anything and thought “did Chris slump down to the bottom of the suit?” Simon opens the mouth more and reaches even deeper into the suit but then “CRACK!”. The spring locks fail again and the mouth of Fredbear crushes Simons arm.

Simon: AHHHHH!!!
Pete: OH GOD! I’ll come back with help!

The floor starts filling up with Simon’s blood but Simon could feel some hair in the suit. He looks down to see that Chris’s hair was not there. But there was a body, a dead body. This one had black hair and pigtails. When the police was able to reach Simon he already bleed out and was there limp in the floor still with his arm stuck in Fredbears mouth. But what was strange is that two days after the incident there were reports from schools that Chris was there even though from the description of the events of what happened from Pete Chris should be dead.

Felix: So all I’m getting is connections with this girl with black hair and pigtails. Maybe I should look into this girl and see if I can find any information on her.

AlexTheBlader I hope you aren’t creeped out lol
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:27 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #7 “The New Kid”

Felix: Ok the Officer has reorganized my folders to the important Stichwraith information let’s see these files.

Felix: So they give me all these files but only three are important to the Stichwraith! What?!

Simon was a kid that no one really liked. He only had one friend named Pete and Pete was basically the person that tried to keep him out of trouble. One day at school a new kid came to school named Chris. He had blond hair and bright blue eyes. Every kid liked him but Chris decided to be friends with Simon and Pete instead. But what was very weird is that one day Chris handed Simon some chocolate but Chris said he didn’t want any. But Chris looked at him like he was staring into Simon’s soul and evaluating him. Simon then one day wanted to grab a knife and stab Chris with it to see if he was a robot, kids don’t say that. One day Simon and Pete’s club house got destroyed so they were looking for a new one.

Chris: Well if you looking for a new club house there’s a old Freddys location we could go hang out at.

Chris brings the two to the Freddys location but Simon read some things that would say different. He saw some banners which had the words “Fredbears Family Diner” on them. Chris brought them to the least crumbled room which was the party’s and service room. It was pretty empty except a yellow bear suit with a pink/purplish bow tie and top hat. Simon then recognized that it was Fredbear and saw it had bloodied up teeth meaning this was the Fredbear model that did the bite of 83. Simon then got a urge to ask Chris to do something so he did.

Chris literally just jumped into the suit but then we he came in the suit made a metal like sound. The sounds of tearing flesh and bones snapping then came into the air and Chris’s blood starts pouring out of the Fredbear suit. The Fredbear suit then started twitched franticly. Pete then noticed what happened and made the connection Chris just died to a spring lock failure.

Simon: Well no dip Sherlock! I’m gonna get in so much trouble for this! But how did he die?!

Simon and Pete run out of Fredbears and keep they’re mouth shut about what happened. But one day they got a urge to go check on Chris’s body. They come into the parts and service room but there was dark red blood still on the floor from the spring lock failure. The Fredbear suit was still beat up and old like it used to. Simon opened the mouth of Fredbear and reached to try and feel Chris’s hair. He didn’t feel anything and thought “did Chris slump down to the bottom of the suit?” Simon opens the mouth more and reaches even deeper into the suit but then “CRACK!”. The spring locks fail again and the mouth of Fredbear crushes Simons arm.

The floor starts filling up with Simon’s blood but Simon could feel some hair in the suit. He looks down to see that Chris’s hair was not there. But there was a body, a dead body. This one had black hair and pigtails. When the police was able to reach Simon he already bleed out and was there limp in the floor still with his arm stuck in Fredbears mouth. But what was strange is that two days after the incident there were reports from schools that Chris was there even though from the description of the events of what happened from Pete Chris should be dead.

Felix: So all I’m getting is connections with this girl with black hair and pigtails. Maybe I should look into this girl and see if I can find any information on her.

nice!
[Image: ed8.png]
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:30 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
[Image: ed8.png]

Jake uninstalled Perry’s life lol
We all know AlexTheBlader worst fear of this fanfic lol
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:31 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:30 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: [Image: ed8.png]

Jake uninstalled Perry’s life lol

Yes. He used the UninstallPerryThePlatypus'sLifeInator that he borrowed from-
DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPERATED!
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: We all know AlexTheBlader worst fear of this fanfic lol

*Insert evil laugh*

(Nov. 24, 2020  3:36 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:31 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Jake uninstalled Perry’s life lol

Yes. He used the UninstallPerryThePlatypus'sLifeInator that he borrowed from-
DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPERATED!

Nah bro he just snapped Perry’s neck
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:27 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #7 “The New Kid”

This sounds like highschool drama but in fnaf
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:38 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

This sounds like highschool drama but in fnaf

Yeah but we got fredbear killing people lol
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:38 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:38 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: This sounds like highschool drama but in fnaf

Yeah but we got fredbear killing people lol

lol
Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #8 “Dark Reflections”

Felix: Ok so this is the second report.

Max was a 8th grader and he enjoyed going to junk yards and collecting things. One day he came to the scrap yard and saw a perfect looking mirror. It wasn’t broken at all it looked brand new and you could see yourself from the reflection. Max brings the mirror in his house and puts it in his room so he can look at himself through it. The next day he looks at the mirror but he doesn’t see himself he sees a black stick like figure with a white mask and purple tears going down it’s mask. Max looked at one of his old Freddy’s posters remembering a character looking similar to this. He then finds the name and finds out this character on the mirror is named the Marionette but most people just called it the puppet. When he returns from home the mirror changes to a different character. The character is a rotten green bunny with a missing ear and wires coming out of its suit. He looked at it and could swear he could see a human corpse in it. He then figures out this character is Springtrap from the Fazbears Fright location.

Max: I wonder why this mirror Kees changing characters. Maybe it’s a mirror made by fazbears?

The next day when he woke up the bunny was gone and there was only a purple bear on the mirror. It had white glowing eyes and teeth. He’s never scene a character like this it seemed like Freddy from the 1993 location but it was recolored to purple. He came back to school and told his friends about it. No one believed him and people thought he was going crazy but he new he wasn’t. He came home and saw the mirror had changed to a man in a purple security guard jacket. He looked normal but he could see there was some red marks on the purple jacket. It almost seemed like it was blood. He woke up to the next day to see a yellow bear and a pink/purplish hat from the mirror. He checked his poster and figured out this character was Fredbear. But something was wrong. It had purple glowing eyes and it almost seemed like it was alive. Like it was staring into the pits of his soul and judging if he was guilty or not. After he came home from school the mirror changed to a black bunny with glowing white teeth and eyes. It looked like a recolor from one of Freddy’s Spring Bonnie costumes they used before the original costumes were made. He kept begging for people to believe him but no one listened. He did some research at school and from the legends of the murders at Freddy’s all of those characters were connected to some incident. The puppet was connected to how the animatronics were brought to life, Springtrap was supposed to hold the body of the killer, he didn’t know anything about the purple bear but he knew the next character which was Fredbear was connected to the bite. But after that the purple man was supposedly the murderer that murdered the children and the black bunny was a recolor of the Spring Bonnie suit which the Spring Bonnie suit was supposedly used to lure and kill the children. He came home to see the image changed to it looked like Fredbear again but it had a black top hat and bow tie. It still had purple glowing eyes though and could feel the strange life like presence coming from it. The mirror then flashes to a inverted like color and it changes to a girl with black pig tails and a aqua shirt. She had purple glowing eyes too and she moved her had back and forth, back and forth. She smiled at him with a creepy devilish smile. She then puts her finger over her mouth in a shush position and Max starts getting sucked into the mirror. When he opens his eyes he could see he was in a scrap yard looking at another 8th grader picking him up and moving him to the boys house.

AlexTheBlader sorry there isn’t much dialogue. In this story I don’t think their needs to be dialogue at all so I didn’t add any.
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:10 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into Madness #8 “Dark Reflections”

Max was a 8th grader and he enjoyed going to junk yards and collecting things. One day he came to the scrap yard and saw a perfect looking mirror. It wasn’t broken at all it looked brand new and you could see yourself from the reflection. Max brings the mirror in his house and puts it in his room so he can look at himself through it. The next day he looks at the mirror but he doesn’t see himself he sees a black stick like figure with a white mask and purple tears going down it’s mask. Max looked at one of his old Freddy’s posters remembering a character looking similar to this. He then finds the name and finds out this character on the mirror is named the Marionette but most people just called it the puppet. When he returns from home the mirror changes to a different character. The character is a rotten green bunny with a missing ear and wires coming out of its suit. He looked at it and could swear he could see a human corpse in it. He then figures out this character is Springtrap from the Fazbears Fright location.

Max: I wonder why this mirror Kees changing characters. Maybe it’s a mirror made by fazbears?

The next day when he woke up the bunny was gone and there was only a purple bear on the mirror. It had white glowing eyes and teeth. He’s never scene a character like this it seemed like Freddy from the 1993 location but it was recolored to purple. He came back to school and told his friends about it. No one believed him and people thought he was going crazy but he new he wasn’t. He came home and saw the mirror had changed to a man in a purple security guard jacket. He looked normal but he could see there was some red marks on the purple jacket. It almost seemed like it was blood. He woke up to the next day to see a yellow bear and a pink/purplish hat from the mirror. He checked his poster and figured out this character was Fredbear. But something was wrong. It had purple glowing eyes and it almost seemed like it was alive. Like it was staring into the pits of his soul and judging if he was guilty or not. After he came home from school the mirror changed to a black bunny with glowing white teeth and eyes. It looked like a recolor from one of Freddy’s Spring Bonnie costumes they used before the original costumes were made. He kept begging for people to believe him but no one listened. He did some research at school and from the legends of the murders at Freddy’s all of those characters were connected to some incident. The puppet was connected to how the animatronics were brought to life, Springtrap was supposed to hold the body of the killer, he didn’t know anything about the purple bear but he knew the next character which was Fredbear was connected to the bite. But after that the purple man was supposedly the murderer that murdered the children and the black bunny was a recolor of the Spring Bonnie suit which the Spring Bonnie suit was supposedly used to lure and kill the children. He came home to see the image changed to it looked like Fredbear again but it had a black top hat and bow tie. It still had purple glowing eyes though and could feel the strange life like presence coming from it. The mirror then flashes to a inverted like color and it changes to a girl with black pig tails and a aqua shirt. She had purple glowing eyes too and she moved her had back and forth, back and forth. She smiled at him with a creepy devilish smile. She then puts her finger over her mouth in a shush position and Max starts getting sucked into the mirror. When he opens his eyes he could see he was in a scrap yard looking at another 8th grader picking him up and moving him to the boys house.

AlexTheBlader sorry there isn’t much dialogue. In this story I don’t think their needs to be dialogue at all so I didn’t add any.
That was a good episode
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:10 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into Madness #8 “Dark Reflections”

cool
Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #9 “Origins of the Stichwraith part 2”

*1 year after Fetch*

The Stichwraith has found a hideout. It was the same facility that the man in room 1280 died in. It was very abandoned so it was fine for them to stay there. The Stichwraith one day was wondering around and found a newspaper report of a ball pit that summoned a yellow bunny from it. They sneaked into the pizzeria and found the Spring Bonnie costume.

Jake: Weird. Isn’t this the same costume that William used to kill us?
Cassidy: No it had a smaller head. It looks like a newer version of Scraptrap.
Jake: Who is Scraptrap?
Cassidy: It’s the name I gave William after the fire at Fazbears Fright.
Jake: So first he was Springtrap then Scraptrap? Hahahaha.
Cassidy: I guess so hahaha.
Jake: Should we bring the ball pit and the suit to the facility?
Cassidy: Sure.

They brought the suit and ball pit to the facility and they put it in the corner and start examining it.

Jake: Do you know anything about this?
Cassidy: No.......
Jake: Cassidy, are you hiding something from me?
Cassidy: Fine! I might’ve split my soul in this facility a year ago and possessed a bunch of objects.
Jake: What?!
Cassidy: And this may have been one of them.
Jake: And please tell me which type of remnant you chose to split.
Cassidy: My agony.
Jake: CASSIDY! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! OUT OF ALL THE EMOTIONS YOU COULD’VE CHOSEN YOU CHOOSE YOUR AGONY!
Cassidy: Hey! I was mad that the pastor saved William from my torture.
Jake: Of coarse! It’s always “I need my revenge.” you can never actually do anything that doesn’t revolve around William. Huh?!
Cassidy: Shut up Jake!
Jake: Hey you don’t tell me to shut up!
Cassidy: AT LEAST I DIDN’T DIE FROM CANCER!
Jake: Uhh....
Cassidy: Oh Jake. I’m sorry I didn’t...
Jake: I don’t want to hear it Cassidy.
Cassidy: So what do we do now?
Jake: We have to go find those animatronics you possessed and bring them here.
Cassidy: Ok.

So they went off and over the months collected all of the things Cassidy possessed like Eleanor, Funtime Freddy, and the mirror. But Jake and Cassidy’s relationship changed because of that argument. It started getting better but Jake was still hurt and didn’t trust Cassidy as much. This made working together harder when they had to escape the police and people. Jake hated it when they had to kill someone because they saw them but it had to be done.

AlexTheBlader I made this more dialogue based because I think it’s better that there’s more dialogue then actual story telling in this episode
(Nov. 26, 2020  3:17 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #9 “Origins of the Stichwraith part 2”

*1 year after Fetch*

The Stichwraith has found a hideout. It was the same facility that the man in room 1280 died in. It was very abandoned so it was fine for them to stay there. The Stichwraith one day was wondering around and found a newspaper report of a ball pit that summoned a yellow bunny from it. They sneaked into the pizzeria and found the Spring Bonnie costume.

They brought the suit and ball pit to the facility and they put it in the corner and start examining it.

Cassidy: Fine! I might’ve split my soul in this facility a year ago and possessed a bunch of objects.
Jake: CASSIDY! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! OUT OF ALL THE EMOTIONS YOU COULD’VE CHOSEN YOU CHOOSE YOUR AGONY!
Jake: Of coarse! It’s always “I need my revenge.” you can never actually do anything that doesn’t revolve around William. Huh?!

So they went off and over the months collected all of the things Cassidy possessed like Eleanor, Funtime Freddy, and the mirror. But Jake and Cassidy’s relationship changed because of that argument. It started getting better but Jake was still hurt and didn’t trust Cassidy as much. This made working together harder when they had to escape the police and people. Jake hated it when they had to kill someone because they saw them but it had to be done.

AlexTheBlader I made this more dialogue based because I think it’s better that there’s more dialogue then actual story telling in this episode
I like how Cassidy like severely hurts (verbally) jake and then they go on like a second after lol
(Nov. 26, 2020  3:30 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  3:17 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #9 “Origins of the Stichwraith part 2”

*1 year after Fetch*

I like how Cassidy like severely hurts (verbally) jake and then they go on like a second after lol

I mean are we expecting that dead children understand how to communicate their feelings that well and are able to have a conversation that we consider normal

*1 year after Fetch*

Awesome chapter!
Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #10 “BlackBird”

Felix: Ok this is the final article. After I read this I’m gonna have to do some research.

Brandon was a normal father with a wife named Hannah. They had one son named Jason but one day something bad happened. Jake was starting to get headaches and they went to the hospital to figure out what is wrong. It turns out that Jason has brain cancer and the doctors couldn’t remove the brain tumor. The doctors told the family that Jake had three days to live. So Jakes parents took him everywhere Jake wanted to go and gave him the happiest three days of his life they could give him. On each day Brandon would see a black animal outside the window of their house. First it was a black cat and the next was a black cow. But one the final day Jake wanted to go to the new Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria which had new toy animatronics. So Brandon brought Jake there knowing it was his final day to live. They started going around meeting the animatronics and started eating pizza. But when Jake stood up he fell to the ground, he couldn’t walk. Brandon picked up Jake and sat him on his lap like a little baby. Jake’s eyes then started feeling heavy and he was trying to keep them stood up.

Brandon: It’s ok Jake, now rest.
Jake: I don’t wanna go I’m scared.
Brandon: You don’t need to be scared.
Jake: Where will I go?
Brandon: In heaven with grandpa and grandma and the angels.
Jake: But I don’t wanna leave you.
Brandon: I’ll be fine. You go tell grandma and grandpa I said hi ok.
Jake: Ok!
Brandon: I love you.
Jake: I love you to.

Brandon then closes Jakes eyes and put his two fingers on Jakes neck. Jakes head titled to the left limp and then Brandon could not feel Jakes pulse anymore. Brandon then started bawling on the pizzaria’s floor crying till his eyes were dry and could not deliver a single tear. He left Freddy’s with Jakes body in his arms. He looked behind him to see a black bunny with white glowing eyes and teeth looking at him waving to come back. Brandon didn’t understand what the bunny was trying to do but he didn’t want anything. Brandon brought Jake back to Hannah and Hannah started bawling too. Brandon was in his room later that day and looked to the left of the window. He looked and saw at his window a blackbird staring at him.

Felix: This was very sad. But I don’t see a connection to the Stichwraith.

A picture then fell out of the Stichwraith writing the words “It’s Me” on the walls of Jakes room .

Felix: Wait, is Jake possessing the Stichwraith? I need to go more deeper into this tomorrow. First I need to figure out who this girl is that is talked about in every file.

AlexTheBlader Jakes story