[Fan Fiction]  Fnaf Into The Stichwraith

(Nov. 27, 2020  3:40 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #10 “BlackBird”

Felix: Ok this is the final article. After I read this I’m gonna have to do some research.

Brandon was a normal father with a wife named Hannah. They had one son named Jason but one day something bad happened. Jake was starting to get headaches and they went to the hospital to figure out what is wrong. It turns out that Jason has brain cancer and the doctors couldn’t remove the brain tumor. The doctors told the family that Jake had three days to live. So Jakes parents took him everywhere Jake wanted to go and gave him the happiest three days of his life they could give him. On each day Brandon would see a black animal outside the window of their house. First it was a black cat and the next was a black cow. But one the final day Jake wanted to go to the new Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria which had new toy animatronics. So Brandon brought Jake there knowing it was his final day to live. They started going around meeting the animatronics and started eating pizza. But when Jake stood up he fell to the ground, he couldn’t walk. Brandon picked up Jake and sat him on his lap like a little baby. Jake’s eyes then started feeling heavy and he was trying to keep them stood up.

Brandon: It’s ok Jake, now rest.
Jake: I don’t wanna go I’m scared.
Brandon: You don’t need to be scared.
Jake: Where will I go?
Brandon: In heaven with grandpa and grandma and the angels.
Jake: But I don’t wanna leave you.
Brandon: I’ll be fine. You go tell grandma and grandpa I said hi ok.
Jake: Ok!
Brandon: I love you.
Jake: I love you to.

Brandon then closes Jakes eyes and put his two fingers on Jakes neck. Jakes head titled to the left limp and then Brandon could not feel Jakes pulse anymore. Brandon then started bawling on the pizzaria’s floor crying till his eyes were dry and could not deliver a single tear. He left Freddy’s with Jakes body in his arms. He looked behind him to see a black bunny with white glowing eyes and teeth looking at him waving to come back. Brandon didn’t understand what the bunny was trying to do but he didn’t want anything. Brandon brought Jake back to Hannah and Hannah started bawling too. Brandon was in his room later that day and looked to the left of the window. He looked and saw at his window a blackbird staring at him.

Felix: This was very sad. But I don’t see a connection to the Stichwraith.

A picture then fell out of the Stichwraith writing the words “It’s Me” on the walls of Jakes room .

Felix: Wait, is Jake possessing the Stichwraith? I need to go more deeper into this tomorrow. First I need to figure out who this girl is that is talked about in every file.

AlexTheBlader Jakes story
Cool episode. Anxiety should be what the chapter is called
(Nov. 27, 2020  3:40 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #10 “BlackBird”

Felix: Ok this is the final article. After I read this I’m gonna have to do some research.

Brandon was a normal father with a wife named Hannah. They had one son named Jason but one day something bad happened. Jake was starting to get headaches and they went to the hospital to figure out what is wrong. It turns out that Jason has brain cancer and the doctors couldn’t remove the brain tumor. The doctors told the family that Jake had three days to live. So Jakes parents took him everywhere Jake wanted to go and gave him the happiest three days of his life they could give him. On each day Brandon would see a black animal outside the window of their house. First it was a black cat and the next was a black cow. But one the final day Jake wanted to go to the new Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria which had new toy animatronics. So Brandon brought Jake there knowing it was his final day to live. They started going around meeting the animatronics and started eating pizza. But when Jake stood up he fell to the ground, he couldn’t walk. Brandon picked up Jake and sat him on his lap like a little baby. Jake’s eyes then started feeling heavy and he was trying to keep them stood up.

Brandon: It’s ok Jake, now rest.
Jake: I don’t wanna go I’m scared.
Brandon: You don’t need to be scared.
Jake: Where will I go?
Brandon: In heaven with grandpa and grandma and the angels.
Jake: But I don’t wanna leave you.
Brandon: I’ll be fine. You go tell grandma and grandpa I said hi ok.
Jake: Ok!
Brandon: I love you.
Jake: I love you to.

Brandon then closes Jakes eyes and put his two fingers on Jakes neck. Jakes head titled to the left limp and then Brandon could not feel Jakes pulse anymore. Brandon then started bawling on the pizzaria’s floor crying till his eyes were dry and could not deliver a single tear. He left Freddy’s with Jakes body in his arms. He looked behind him to see a black bunny with white glowing eyes and teeth looking at him waving to come back. Brandon didn’t understand what the bunny was trying to do but he didn’t want anything. Brandon brought Jake back to Hannah and Hannah started bawling too. Brandon was in his room later that day and looked to the left of the window. He looked and saw at his window a blackbird staring at him.

Felix: This was very sad. But I don’t see a connection to the Stichwraith.

A picture then fell out of the Stichwraith writing the words “It’s Me” on the walls of Jakes room .

Felix: Wait, is Jake possessing the Stichwraith? I need to go more deeper into this tomorrow. First I need to figure out who this girl is that is talked about in every file.

AlexTheBlader Jakes story

This was very good
Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #11 “Answers”

Felix comes the next day and he darts straight to his office. He brought his laptop and many pieces of information on the missing children’s incident. The first kid he finds is Gabriel, he was a boy with brown hair and a darker skin tone then the others. Gabriel didn’t match up with the girl so he pulls up Jermey. Jermey was a boy with very light skin and brown hair which also didn’t match the description of the girl. He then pulls of Susie which is a girl with light skin and golden hair. She also didn’t match up with the girl so he pulls up Frits. Fritz was a boy with light skin male with red hair and red freckles which didn’t match up. But then he pulls of a girl named Cassidy, she had light skin and black pigtails and went missing wearing a aqua shirt which was a match with the girl. Felix then starts going deeper into Cassidy learning that she had to suffer from many things in her life. Her parents were kidnapped by a man in purple and was later found dead on the side of the road. They were beat by a crowbar and very heavily beaten. You couldn’t even tell who they were from their faces.

Felix: Well if she is still here possessing things I can understand why. She probably has unfinished business with the man that murdered her parents and the man that murdered her parents.

Felix then started looking into the legends of the brand of the missing children’s incident. He finds who each animatronic would be possessed by each kid.

Gabriel = Freddy
Jermey = Bonnie
Susie = Chica
Fritz = Foxy
Cassidy = ???

It turns out there is no animatronic for Cassidy to possess if she was still on earth. But then Felix remembered something and turned back to the file called “The New Kid”. It said that there was a kid with black pigtails stuffed in Fredbear. So now Felix has evidence that Cassidy is still here and he is ready to tell the police. He brings the police and other executives to the discussion room. The puts all his evidence on the board and starts to begin.

Felix: Hello everyone thank you for joining me. You all are probably very interested in what I have pulled together on who the Stichwraith is and I’ve found a answer.
Officer #1: And what is your answer?
Felix: I believe that the Stichwraith is possessed by a girl in the missing children’s incident named “Cassidy”.
Everyone in the room: *groan*
Officer #2: Ok I’m leaving. Good bye everyone!
Felix: I advise you to stay officer because I have some evidence to back my claim up.
Officer #2: And what is this “evidence”?
Felix: So let me bring you to the first part of the timeline called “The Man In Room 1280”. In this report there is a report of the ghost of a little girl with black pigtails, a aqua shirt, and a crocodile mask.

Felix then throws a picture of Cassidy on the board.

Felix: This description alines with Cassidy’s description one hundred percent. Everything matches, the skin tone, the hair, everything.
Officer #2: Ok and? That could just be a coincidence.
Executive: Yes this is not really evidence.
Felix: Ok then let me bring you to “The New Kid”. There’s a report of a kid named Kelsey who dies in the Fredbear suit but the body found was not Kelsey it was the body of a kid with black pigtails. If we go off legends the children should possess the animatronics and what always stumped me with this theory is that there is nothing for Cassidy to possess. Till I read this and I believe that this theory is at least ninety percent correct now, maybe even one hundred.
Officer #2: Ok we found a body of a kid with the same hair style as that “ghost” that’s not that much. Yes I agree this is a little fishy but it could be a different child.
Felix: Well then let me bring you to “Dark Reflections”. In this report this kid is sucked into a mirror and in the mirror there was many pictures that would appear.
Officer #2: Ok that report is weird. We still haven’t found really evidence for the child being sucked into the mirror that was just the report.
Felix: I thought it was weird to till I read some of the pictures. There was Fredbear, a purple version of Fredbear, and Fredbear but with a black bow tie and hat which then later turns into a girl with black pigtails and aqua shirt.
Officer #1: Ok I think this is to deep to be a coincidence.
Executive: Yeah I agree.
Officer #2: Ok you got me there I don’t have a explanation for that. But I still think it’s a little to early to say this is one hundred percent what the Stichwraith is.
Felix: I know and that’s why I have found new information that changes what I think of the Stichwraith. In the file “Blackbird” there was a kid that died at Freddy’s because of cancer but when his father brought his body to the car he looked back and saw a black bunny looking at him from the window of Freddy’s. And let me also add there was a picture of a black bunny in the mirror in the file “Dark Reflections”.
Officer #2: Ok this is getting weird.
Felix: Well I also found this in the file for “Blackbird”.

Felix held a picture of the Stichwraith in Jake’s house writing the words “It’s Me” all over the walls.

Officer #2: Ok you sold me I think these kids are possessing animatronics. But what about that girl named Cassidy that picture seems like it disconfirms your theory of the Stichwraith.
Felix: I thought that but then I thought of this. What if multiple spirits can possess a animatronic.
Officer #2: Well that would explain many things.
Executive: Well I think this is enough evidence to prove that the Stichwraith has the spirits of kids. But what do we do next?
Felix: I know from the files and pictures where the Stichwraith is hiding.
Executive: And where’s that?
Felix: Where it all began, that facility where the man blowed up. Tomorrow we’re gonna send a swat team and maybe try to talk or if we have to, destroy the Stichwraith. So get ready for the assault tomorrow.
Executive: Ok I’ll get the swat team ready for you tomorrow.
Felix: Ok, let’s do this.

AlexTheBlader tomorrow is gonna be the finale to this series. Where it all began
(Nov. 28, 2020  3:38 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #11 “Answers”

Felix comes the next day and he darts straight to his office. He brought his laptop and many pieces of information on the missing children’s incident. The first kid he finds is Gabriel, he was a boy with brown hair and a darker skin tone then the others. Gabriel didn’t match up with the girl so he pulls up Jermey. Jermey was a boy with very light skin and brown hair which also didn’t match the description of the girl. He then pulls of Susie which is a girl with light skin and golden hair. She also didn’t match up with the girl so he pulls up Frits. Fritz was a boy with light skin male with red hair and red freckles which didn’t match up. But then he pulls of a girl named Cassidy, she had light skin and black pigtails and went missing wearing a aqua shirt which was a match with the girl. Felix then starts going deeper into Cassidy learning that she had to suffer from many things in her life. Her parents were kidnapped by a man in purple and was later found dead on the side of the road. They were beat by a crowbar and very heavily beaten. You couldn’t even tell who they were from their faces.

Felix: Well if she is still here possessing things I can understand why. She probably has unfinished business with the man that murdered her parents and the man that murdered her parents.

Felix then started looking into the legends of the brand of the missing children’s incident. He finds who each animatronic would be possessed by each kid.

Gabriel = Freddy
Jermey = Bonnie
Susie = Chica
Fritz = Foxy
Cassidy = ???

It turns out there is no animatronic for Cassidy to possess if she was still on earth. But then Felix remembered something and turned back to the file called “The New Kid”. It said that there was a kid with black pigtails stuffed in Fredbear. So now Felix has evidence that Cassidy is still here and he is ready to tell the police. He brings the police and other executives to the discussion room. The puts all his evidence on the board and starts to begin.

Felix: Hello everyone thank you for joining me. You all are probably very interested in what I have pulled together on who the Stichwraith is and I’ve found a answer.
Felix: I believe that the Stichwraith is possessed by a girl in the missing children’s incident named “Cassidy”.
Felix: I advise you to stay officer because I have some evidence to back my claim up.
Felix: So let me bring you to the first part of the timeline called “The Man In Room 1280”. In this report there is a report of the ghost of a little girl with black pigtails, a aqua shirt, and a crocodile mask.

Felix: This description alines with Cassidy’s description one hundred percent. Everything matches, the skin tone, the hair, everything.
Felix: Ok then let me bring you to “The New Kid”. There’s a report of a kid named Kelsey who dies in the Fredbear suit but the body found was not Kelsey it was the body of a kid with black pigtails. If we go off legends the children should possess the animatronics and what always stumped me with this theory is that there is nothing for Cassidy to possess. Till I read this and I believe that this theory is at least ninety percent correct now, maybe even one hundred.
Officer #2: Ok we found a body of a kid with the same hair style as that “ghost” that’s not that much. Yes I agree this is a little fishy but it could be a different child.
Felix: Well then let me bring you to “Dark Reflections”. In this report this kid is sucked into a mirror and in the mirror there was many pictures that would appear.
Officer #2: Ok that report is weird. We still haven’t found really evidence for the child being sucked into the mirror that was just the report.
Felix: I thought it was weird to till I read some of the pictures. There was Fredbear, a purple version of Fredbear, and Fredbear but with a black bow tie and hat which then later turns into a girl with black pigtails and aqua shirt.
Officer #2: Ok you got me there I don’t have a explanation for that. But I still think it’s a little to early to say this is one hundred percent what the Stichwraith is.
Felix: I know and that’s why I have found new information that changes what I think of the Stichwraith. In the file “Blackbird” there was a kid that died at Freddy’s because of cancer but when his father brought his body to the car he looked back and saw a black bunny looking at him from the window of Freddy’s. And let me also add there was a picture of a black bunny in the mirror in the file “Dark Reflections”.

Felix held a picture of the Stichwraith in Jake’s house writing the words “It’s Me” all over the walls.

Officer #2: Ok you sold me I think these kids are possessing animatronics. But what about that girl named Cassidy that picture seems like it disconfirms your theory of the Stichwraith.
Felix: I thought that but then I thought of this. What if multiple spirits can possess a animatronic.
Executive: Well I think this is enough evidence to prove that the Stichwraith has the spirits of kids. But what do we do next?
Felix: Where it all began, that facility where the man blowed up. Tomorrow we’re gonna send a swat team and maybe try to talk or if we have to, destroy the Stichwraith. So get ready for the assault tomorrow.

AlexTheBlader tomorrow is gonna be the finale to this series. Where it all began
🍵🍵 all I’m gonna say
(Nov. 28, 2020  3:43 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  3:38 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #11 “Answers”

Gabriel = Freddy
Jermey = Bonnie
Susie = Chica
Fritz = Foxy
Cassidy = ???

🍵🍵 all I’m gonna say

Why’s that? Was it not good?
(Nov. 28, 2020  3:53 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  3:43 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: 🍵🍵 all I’m gonna say

Why’s that? Was it not good?
No just lots of drama. Just how I like it
Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #12 “Where it all began” The finale part 1

Jake: Hey Cassidy.
Cassidy: What?
Jake: Have you ever thought of moving on and leaving this place?
Cassidy: I have but I can’t.
Jake: Oh yeah, forgot about that.
Cassidy: Wait are you going to move on?
Jake: I’m really considering it right now. There’s nothing left for me to do since Afton is gone and I really miss my dad and mom.
Cassidy: Please don’t leave me! Not like everyone else! I don’t want to be alone again!
Jake: Ok, ok, ok. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have brought that up.

Officer #1: FBI OPEN UP!

The officer kicks down the door so Felix and the executive could enter the building.

Felix: Stichwraith! I’ve finally found you.
Stichwraith (Jake and Cassidy): Leave now!
Felix: I’m not gonna leave till we put you in cuffs.

*In the mind of the Stichwraith*

Cassidy: Hey Jake.
Jake: Yeah.
Cassidy: You said you wanted to move on right?
Cassidy: Go tell Mommy and Daddy I said hi. I’ll deal with these guys.
Jake: But you said-
Cassidy: I know I was being selfish.
Jake: I’m not gonna let you be alone.
Cassidy: Jake just please leave. At least let my last act be something god would consider good.
Jake: Ok. See you on the other side Cassidy.
Cassidy: See yah.

The officers look at the Stichwraith and on its left shoulder they see a black bunny with glowing white eyes and teeth rise out of the Stichwraith. It then spins around to reveal a ghost of a child with brown hair and brown eyes. The child raised from the Stichwraith and flew into the sky.

Felix: So then Stichwraith. Or should I call you Jake?
Stichwraith (Cassidy): Jake isn’t here anymore. He was the soul that raised from me.
Felix: So your Cassidy?
Stichwraith (Cassidy): Yes.
Felix: Well come over here Cassidy and put your hands in the air. Your under arrest.
Stichwraith (Cassidy): Oh I’m under arrest huh? Hahahahaha. You all probably think I’m the one in the corner huh. Hahaha!
Felix: What’s so funny?!

The Stichwraith (Cassidy) points behind Felix and behind him he could see Funtime Freddy and Eleanor behind the group with their hands out.

Felix: WATCH OUT!

Felix yelled that but it was to late. Funtime Freddy and Eleanor grabbed the group and pulled them into the shadows.

Stichwraith (Cassidy): Now you ready to play my game? Hahahaha!
Felix: Your a sick little demon!
Stichwraith (Cassidy): So are you gonna play or not?!
Felix: Fine! But only if you promise to let them go.
Stichwraith (Cassidy): Fine. Now let’s begin.

The Stichwraith (Cassidy) stepped on the ground and Felix fell into a the ground. When he opened his eyes he was in some type of maze under the facility. In front of him there was a ball pit with many colorful balls. The balls started bouncing around and falling out and rising from the ball pit was the Spring Bonnie from the report. The Spring Bonnie raised from the pit and started chasing Felix. Felix then turned a corner and lost the Spring Bonnie.

Stichwraith (Cassidy): Now your gonna play my favorite game! The game of life and death! Hahahahaha!

AlexTheBlader sorry it was delayed by a day. It was supposed to come out tomorrow but I was still making ideas and things for the episode. But this is the first part of the finale. I hope you enjoy it.
(Nov. 30, 2020  1:28 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #12 “Where it all began” The finale part 1

Jake: I’m really considering it right now. There’s nothing left for me to do since Afton is gone and I really miss my dad and mom.
Cassidy: Please don’t leave me! Not like everyone else! I don’t want to be alone again!

The officer kicks down the door so Felix and the executive could enter the building.

Cassidy: Jake just please leave. At least let my last act be something god would consider good.

The officers look at the Stichwraith and on its left shoulder they see a black bunny with glowing white eyes and teeth rise out of the Stichwraith. It then spins around to reveal a ghost of a child with brown hair and brown eyes. The child raised from the Stichwraith and flew into the sky.

Stichwraith (Cassidy): Jake isn’t here anymore. He was the soul that raised from me.
Felix: Well come over here Cassidy and put your hands in the air. Your under arrest.
Stichwraith (Cassidy): Oh I’m under arrest huh? Hahahahaha. You all probably think I’m the one in the corner huh. Hahaha!

The Stichwraith (Cassidy) points behind Felix and behind him he could see Funtime Freddy and Eleanor behind the group with their hands out.

Felix yelled that but it was to late. Funtime Freddy and Eleanor grabbed the group and pulled them into the shadows.

The Stichwraith (Cassidy) stepped on the ground and Felix fell into a the ground. When he opened his eyes he was in some type of maze under the facility. In front of him there was a ball pit with many colorful balls. The balls started bouncing around and falling out and rising from the ball pit was the Spring Bonnie from the report. The Spring Bonnie raised from the pit and started chasing Felix. Felix then turned a corner and lost the Spring Bonnie.

Stichwraith (Cassidy): Now your gonna play my favorite game! The game of life and death! Hahahahaha!

AlexTheBlader sorry it was delayed by a day. It was supposed to come out tomorrow but I was still making ideas and things for the episode. But this is the first part of the finale. I hope you enjoy it.
It’s fine it’s late. I pictured this episode in my head gotta say, the visuals are sick Lol
(Nov. 30, 2020  1:32 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  1:28 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #12 “Where it all began” The finale part 1

It’s fine it’s late. I pictured this episode in my head gotta say, the visuals are sick Lol

Thanks and in your mind are you watching it in 4K lol. You got wanna of those 4K brains
Sorry I havent catched up reading the fanfics. But I was offline for 4 days lol. But now that Im back I read the latest chapters and theyre cool
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sorry I havent catched up reading the fanfics. But I was offline for 4 days lol. But now that Im back I read the latest chapters and theyre cool

Thanks man
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:45 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sorry I havent catched up reading the fanfics. But I was offline for 4 days lol. But now that Im back I read the latest chapters and theyre cool

Thanks man

Anytime
Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #13 “Where it all began” finale part 2

Felix looks at the hallway and sees Spring Bonnie walking through it. The Spring Bonnie then pulls out a knife and puts a finger on his mouth making a shush face.

Spring Bonnie: Come play Felix!

Felix then thought in his mind “How does it know my name?”. But then Felix thought of a idea of how to defeat the Spring Bonnie. But then he remembered that the thing inside the Spring Bonnie suit was wearing a spring lock suit. If he got it wet or maybe if he tased it the spring locks could activate and squire the thing inside the suit alive and kill it. Felix sneaks behind Spring Bonnie but then gets grabbed by it. The Spring Bonnie wraps its tong around Felix and has the knife directly pointed at his throat. But Felix then gets his arm out and tases the tong. The electricity from the taser goes from the creatures tong to its body and like expected zaps the spring lock suit. The spring locks then activate and squire the creature alive where it sits on the floor unable to move bleeding out. But then something hits him on the side of the head and when he wakes up he sees his hands are cuffed by chains. But he then saw Eleanor with a saw on a plate with other things like knifes and chainsaws.

Felix: Let me go!
Eleanor: Shut up Felix. I finally get to play take apart and put back together! Trust me, you won’t feel a thing.

Felix then pops is thumb out of its socket and gets out of the cuff. He then pops it back in place and grabs his gun. He sees a week point on Eleanors neck where no metal is and it’s just a type of rubber. Felix grabs his gun and shoots a bullet at it. Eleanor then falls to the ground with oil coming out of its neck. It then starts twitching like it short circuited. He then leaves the room Eleanor kept him in and sees on the table Funtime Freddy.

Funtime Freddy: Let’s play Felix!

Funtime Freddy then gets up and starts chasing after Felix though the maze. Felix starts shooting at Funtime Freddy while running but the bullets did no damage. Felix then turns a corner and sneaks behind Funtime Freddy and shocks it with his taser. Funtime Freddy then falls to the ground limp twitching. Funtime Freddy then stopped and went limp. Felix then turns around to see Fetch looking at him with his mouth open making panting sounds. Felix then tased it and it fell to the ground limp. Felix then starts walking around the maze to see a table with a little Freddy animatronic. Felix then recognized this animatronic was the Lonely Freddy in the file. It’s eyes shined green and he knew this was the Lonely Freddy that has the soul of Nate contained in it. Felix then grabs his gun and hesitates knowing if he does this he is basically taking the life of a child. He then shoots the gun and the bullet goes through the bears head. The Lonely Freddy then fell limp and he could see a kid rise from the bear and he saw the kid had green eyes and blond hair.

Felix: I’m sorry Nate but I hope you feel at peace now.

Felix then leaves the small bear and then he sees a mirror. The mirror had a child hitting something. Felix then knew this was the kid trapped in the mirror trying to escape. Felix then shoots the mirror and it breaks. He then sees a child rise from the mirror he had brown hair and blue eyes which was the same description as Max. A door then opened revealing stairs upward from the maze. Felix then walks up the stairs and meets Cassidy (Stichwraith) out of the maze.

Stichwraith (Cassidy): So you survived huh?
Felix: Yeah, and I’m ready to end this.
Stichwraith (Cassidy): Ok then. Let’s do this.
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:42 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #13 “Where it all began” finale part 2

Felix looks at the hallway and sees Spring Bonnie walking through it. The Spring Bonnie then pulls out a knife and puts a finger on his mouth making a shush face.

Spring Bonnie: Come play Felix!

Felix then thought in his mind “How does it know my name?”. But then Felix thought of a idea of how to defeat the Spring Bonnie. But then he remembered that the thing inside the Spring Bonnie suit was wearing a spring lock suit. If he got it wet or maybe if he tased it the spring locks could activate and squire the thing inside the suit alive and kill it. Felix sneaks behind Spring Bonnie but then gets grabbed by it. The Spring Bonnie wraps its tong around Felix and has the knife directly pointed at his throat. But Felix then gets his arm out and tases the tong. The electricity from the taser goes from the creatures tong to its body and like expected zaps the spring lock suit. The spring locks then activate and squire the creature alive where it sits on the floor unable to move bleeding out. But then something hits him on the side of the head and when he wakes up he sees his hands are cuffed by chains. But he then saw Eleanor with a saw on a plate with other things like knifes and chainsaws.

Felix: Let me go!
Eleanor: Shut up Felix. I finally get to play take apart and put back together! Trust me, you won’t feel a thing.

Felix then pops is thumb out of its socket and gets out of the cuff. He then pops it back in place and grabs his gun. He sees a week point on Eleanors neck where no metal is and it’s just a type of rubber. Felix grabs his gun and shoots a bullet at it. Eleanor then falls to the ground with oil coming out of its neck. It then starts twitching like it short circuited. He then leaves the room Eleanor kept him in and sees on the table Funtime Freddy.

Funtime Freddy: Let’s play Felix!

Funtime Freddy then gets up and starts chasing after Felix though the maze. Felix starts shooting at Funtime Freddy while running but the bullets did no damage. Felix then turns a corner and sneaks behind Funtime Freddy and shocks it with his taser. Funtime Freddy then falls to the ground limp twitching. Funtime Freddy then stopped and went limp. Felix then turns around to see Fetch looking at him with his mouth open making panting sounds. Felix then tased it and it fell to the ground limp. Felix then starts walking around the maze to see a table with a little Freddy animatronic. Felix then recognized this animatronic was the Lonely Freddy in the file. It’s eyes shined green and he knew this was the Lonely Freddy that has the soul of Nate contained in it. Felix then grabs his gun and hesitates knowing if he does this he is basically taking the life of a child. He then shoots the gun and the bullet goes through the bears head. The Lonely Freddy then fell limp and he could see a kid rise from the bear and he saw the kid had green eyes and blond hair.

Felix: I’m sorry Nate but I hope you feel at peace now.

Felix then leaves the small bear and then he sees a mirror. The mirror had a child hitting something. Felix then knew this was the kid trapped in the mirror trying to escape. Felix then shoots the mirror and it breaks. He then sees a child rise from the mirror he had brown hair and blue eyes which was the same description as Max. A door then opened revealing stairs upward from the maze. Felix then walks up the stairs and meets Cassidy (Stichwraith) out of the maze.

Stichwraith (Cassidy): So you survived huh?
Felix: Yeah, and I’m ready to end this.
Stichwraith (Cassidy): Ok then. Let’s do this.

Awesome Chapter!
AlexTheBlader tomorrow is the final part of the finale I hope you enjoyed the series so far

Tomorrow is the finale part of this series. I hope you all enjoyed it and had fun with my on this ride through underaged children being murdered and mutilated and vengeful spirits coming back from the dead. But tomorrow will be the end
AlexTheBlader sure got creeped out for the first 5 chapters lol
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: AlexTheBlader sure got creeped out for the first 5 chapters lol

Yeah this man had kids screaming in the car “The yellow bunny is coming” lol
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:47 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: AlexTheBlader sure got creeped out for the first 5 chapters lol

Yeah this man had kids screaming in the car “The yellow bunny is coming” lol

You can smell fear inside of him lol
Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #14 “Where it all began” finale part 3

The Stichwraith (Cassidy) and Felix leap at each other. Felix punched the Stichwraith and hurt his hand. Th Stichwraith then reached at Felix with his taser hand. Felix dodged Stichwraith (Cassidy) and leaped backwards falling over. The Stichwraith (Cassidy) then starts walking towards him with her taser jolts of electricity coming from the hand. The Stichwraith (Cassidy) then pics up Felix with her other hand. She then brings her taser hand closer and closer to Felix’s face.

Stichwraith (Cassidy): It was nice meeting you Felix but it seems like our time has come to a end.

Felix reaches in his jacket and grabs his gun. He shoots the head of the Stichwraith (Cassidy) but the bullet only leaves a dent in the mask.

Stichwraith (Cassidy): Is that all you got?! Hahaha!
Felix: Nope. I got this!

Felix then grabs his taser and the Stichwraith (Cassidy) starts getting zapped by the bolts of electricity. The Stichwraith (Cassidy) then lays on the ground lifeless.

Felix: I’m sorry Cassidy, I wish we could’ve left on better terms.
Cassidy: Oh your stupid idiot! You think I’m gone?! Hahahaha!

Felix looks around but then he sees the Fredbear suit from “the new kid” standing up.

Felix: How?! I destroyed the Stichwraith!
Cassidy: Stupid, stupid Felix. My body is in here. So of coarse I can possess this easily.
Felix: But-
Cassidy: I was never ever to move on since Charlie wouldn’t let me join happiest day since I couldn’t join it myself since I was trapped in this garbage suit that can’t move. And I wasn’t in the fire like the others also making it so I can’t move on. So unlike the others I had to construct a body for myself and Norman since Charlie placed him with me to. But now since Simon activated the spring locks in the suit Fredbear is now in suit mode. Meaning I am able to control him now and now I am the most powerful i could ever be.
Felix: What do you mean more powerful?
Cassidy: I can do this.

Cassidy (Fredbear) lifts her purple hat off her head and the entire building lifts upside down. Cassidy (Fredbear) floats peacefully down to the roof of the building while Felix falls straight down head first. Felix starts crawling away from Cassidy (Fredbear) since he hurt his legs. Cassidy (Fredbear) then teleports in front of him and grabs him by his neck.

Cassidy (Fredbear): Good bye Felix. It was nice knowing you.

Felix then starts turning to dust.

Cassidy (Fredbear): Any last words?
Felix: Go to hell.

Felix then vanishes out of existence and what was left of him was just a pile of dust. Cassidy (Fredbear) then lifts the building upside up back to how it was before. Cassidy (Fredbear) then opens a hidden room in the building and gets a container of gasoline. Cassidy (Fredbear) then starts pouring it all over the floor and then grabs a match. Cassidy (Fredbear) lights the match and let’s go. The entire facility then goes a blaze melting and burning all of the remnant/agony in the building. Cassidy (Fredbear) then sits on the ground in her normal Golden Freddy sitting position. Letting Fredbear burn and letting her soul finally leave Earth and be in the afterlife. But before she went she had some final words for the someone important in her life.

Cassidy (Fredbear): See you in hell Afton.

THE END

AlexTheBlader this is the end of the series. I might make a prequel series explaining everything that happened in the past if you all want one. But if not this is the end of the fnaf series and no more sequels will ever be made.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:29 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #14 “Where it all began” finale part 3

The Stichwraith (Cassidy) and Felix leap at each other. Felix punched the Stichwraith and hurt his hand. Th Stichwraith then reached at Felix with his taser hand. Felix dodged Stichwraith (Cassidy) and leaped backwards falling over. The Stichwraith (Cassidy) then starts walking towards him with her taser jolts of electricity coming from the hand. The Stichwraith (Cassidy) then pics up Felix with her other hand. She then brings her taser hand closer and closer to Felix’s face.

Stichwraith (Cassidy): It was nice meeting you Felix but it seems like our time has come to a end.

Felix reaches in his jacket and grabs his gun. He shoots the head of the Stichwraith (Cassidy) but the bullet only leaves a dent in the mask.

Felix then grabs his taser and the Stichwraith (Cassidy) starts getting zapped by the bolts of electricity. The Stichwraith (Cassidy) then lays on the ground lifeless.

Felix looks around but then he sees the Fredbear suit from “the new kid” standing up.

Cassidy: Stupid, stupid Felix. My body is in here. So of coarse I can possess this easily.
Cassidy: I was never ever to move on since Charlie wouldn’t let me join happiest day since I couldn’t join it myself since I was trapped in this garbage suit that can’t move. And I wasn’t in the fire like the others also making it so I can’t move on. So unlike the others I had to construct a body for myself and Norman since Charlie placed him with me to. But now since Simon activated the spring locks in the suit Fredbear is now in suit mode. Meaning I am able to control him now and now I am the most powerful i could ever be.

Cassidy (Fredbear) lifts her purple hat off her head and the entire building lifts upside down. Cassidy (Fredbear) floats peacefully down to the roof of the building while Felix falls straight down head first. Felix starts crawling away from Cassidy (Fredbear) since he hurt his legs. Cassidy (Fredbear) then teleports in front of him and grabs him by his neck.

Felix then vanishes out of existence and what was left of him was just a pile of dust. Cassidy (Fredbear) then lifts the building upside up back to how it was before. Cassidy (Fredbear) then opens a hidden room in the building and gets a container of gasoline. Cassidy (Fredbear) then starts pouring it all over the floor and then grabs a match. Cassidy (Fredbear) lights the match and let’s go. The entire facility then goes a blaze melting and burning all of the remnant/agony in the building. Cassidy (Fredbear) then sits on the ground in her normal Golden Freddy sitting position. Letting Fredbear burn and letting her soul finally leave Earth and be in the afterlife. But before she went she had some final words for the someone important in her life.

THE END

AlexTheBlader this is the end of the series. I might make a prequel series explaining everything that happened in the past if you all want one. But if not this is the end of the fnaf series and no more sequels will ever be made.

Good way to end the series
Thank you to you all for joining in this series of underaged body’s and vengeful spirits. But this will be the end of the series. If you want I can make a prequel series explaining everything from the past but there will be no more sequels. This will be the end of the fnaf series.
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:31 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Thank you to you all for joining in this series of underaged body’s and vengeful spirits. But this will be the end of the series. If you want I can make a prequel series explaining everything from the past but there will be no more sequels. This will be the end of the fnaf series.

Man your fanfic was good
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:29 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fnaf Into The Stichwraith #14 “Where it all began” finale part 3

THE END

Good way to end the series
Thanks man. Tell me if you want a prequel series and I’ll make a list of who wants a prequel series. If the majority wants one I’ll make one but if no I’ll end it here.

(Dec. 02, 2020  2:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:31 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Thank you to you all for joining in this series of underaged body’s and vengeful spirits. But this will be the end of the series. If you want I can make a prequel series explaining everything from the past but there will be no more sequels. This will be the end of the fnaf series.

Man your fanfic was good

Thanks man and thanks for being here since the beginning

THE END

Wow, battle could have been more cool and “cinematic” but that’s all. I liked this series