(Jun. 04, 2021  5:51 PM)JJustice Wrote: Thanks dude

Chapter 3
Battle of a life Time
To be continued.

@Lucha Burst
@strikegamerv6
How is this chapter?

Mind if I rate this?

Imma do it anyway. Rating Fanfics is a hobby of mine. Hopefully you don't mind.

Grammar: 2/5: A lot of words are misspelled and some lines would benefit with different kinds of punctuation.

Story: 1/5:  There's not much of a story, is there? It's just very short battles and people screaming special moves. Also some guy died.

Characters: 1/5: we learn nothing about any of the characters. Our main character Loves blading and has a best friend and they both hate some guy. That's really basic and none of the characters are that likable and are just clones of Valt and Ryui is just a mean kid and nothing else. Then there's a psychopath.

Dialogue: 2/5: The characters either talk about blading or scream special moves. At least have them talk about some other things when they're not battling. The Dialogue also sounds monotone and there's not much emotion in the dialogue.

Length/Pacing: 1/5: The chapters are WAY too short. I can read all of them in less then one minute. The pacing is way to fast. There's not enough time for any of us to get used to something or grasp what's going on. They just jump from place to place and it feels a little awkward.

Total: 7/25: This Story could benefit from Longer chapters and bette pacing. No hate I'm just trying to help you improve.

Yeah the battle has just begun the guy was suppose to did and thanks for your feedback
BEYBATTLE FOR LIFE preview
Here is Saber Jackal

I will set it as my PFP so you guys can look at it
Oop guess I can’t do it welp
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:51 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:36 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:  
Grammar 3.5/5: some things are spelled wrong which makes it a little hard to understand when reading through quickly

characters; 4/5 the characters are good they just seem like different variations of valt to me

Story 3/5 nothings really happened too much yet but it's a pretty solid base

Battle 3/5 the battle was more of a funny battle than a serious one, it was also very short

13.5/20 it's a good base(better than mine) but needs work overall it's not bad

Thanks dude

Chapter 3
Battle of a life Time
To be continued.

@Lucha Burst
@strikegamerv6
How is this chapter?

Grammar: 3/5 Not that many mistakes (Becuase it's so short)
Story: 1/5. Just a battle no real plot
Characters: 1/5. We don't learn anything about them they just battle
Dialogue: 1/5. feels like they're talking just for talking and they're just battling.
Length: 1/5. Not gonna lie we don't get into anything we just have one short battle that's it.
7/25 The main problem of this chapter was how short it was, It could've been a super good chapter but you made it to short and it was just a battle there wasn't really a point to the battle (Just my feedback not being mean) Also it's a bit violent for a Beyblade fanfic but whatever
Beybattle for life
Okay so I’m gonna be spdoing something new I’m going to animate something or a bit of this fan fic it will take some time but I will do it
Chapter 6 preview
BOND
(Jun. 15, 2021  2:28 PM)JJustice Wrote: Chapter 6 preview
BOND

For a minute I thought this was a chapter I was like Gasp
(Jun. 15, 2021  3:14 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  2:28 PM)JJustice Wrote: Chapter 6 preview
BOND

For a minute I thought this was a chapter I was like Gasp
Lol okay
Okay I’m having a character Contest winners will be announce on June the 23 so hurry up!
(Jun. 19, 2021  12:49 AM)JJustice Wrote: Okay I’m having a character Contest winners will be announce on June the 23 so hurry up!

Oh you're ripping a page from my book eh? (JK JK JK)

Name: Remington Aoikai (Remi for short)

Bey Name: Rebel Raboot (attack type) Zenith High Destroy'

What bey looks like: It has 4 blades and between the blades has rubber for wicked strikes

Personality: He kinda acts like a regular teen rebellious and kinda rude but he only shows his true self (Sensitive caring and protective) to his most true friends and his bey he will do anything to protect his true friends and deep down inside he's just a misunderstood softy.
(Jun. 19, 2021  1:08 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2021  12:49 AM)JJustice Wrote: Okay I’m having a character Contest winners will be announce on June the 23  so hurry up!

Oh you're ripping a page from my book eh? (JK JK JK)

What bey looks like: It has 4 blades and between the blades has rubber for wicked strikes

Personality: He kinda acts like a regular teen rebellious and kinda rude but he only shows his true self (Sensitive caring and protective) to his most true friends and his bey he will do anything to protect his true friends and deep down inside he's just a misunderstood softy.

Okay your registration into the character contest has begun

Also RABOOT POKÉMON
(Jun. 19, 2021  1:36 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2021  1:08 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Oh you're ripping a page from my book eh? (JK JK JK)

Okay your registration into the character contest has begun

Also RABOOT POKÉMON

Raboot my fave
Name: Griffin Maximillion

Also Known As : Mysterious Prodigy
Divine Hero

Hair Color: Gray

Eye: Golden

Birthday: ????????

Blader
True World's Number 1 Blader (self-proclaimed)

Appearance: Griffin is a tall and slender young man who has a pale skin complexion, gray messy hair, and golden eyes. His attire consists of a white collared shirt with a red tie, long indigo pants, a black belt with a G-shaped buckle, and black boots. Griffin also wears a long jacket with a very unique design. Primarily indigo, it features white and yellow highlights. However, on the inside, it is plain white instead. The jacket also possesses a golden emblem of a hero, possibly Gilgamesh, on the back of it.

Personality: Griffin is a very intelligent student who comes from a wealthy family. Despite this, Griffin is shown to be a friendly and sociable individual who has a lot of charisma, gaining the admiration of boys and girls everywhere he goes. As a blader, he is an incredibly strong blader who shows good sportsmanship to other bladers especially those weaker than him. Though Griffin might seem like a kind-hearted person, he is actually not. He is actually an egoistic narcissist who has a god-complex, looking down on regular people and bladers alike. He thinks that he's better than everyone and that secretly calls others "trash" behind their backs. The only reason he acts nice is that his father wanted to promote his Beyblade organization to other kids with him being the role model. But despite him being a blader for his dad, Griffin desires to be the true "World's Number 1 Blader " by never losing to everyone again.

Beyblade: Plasma Gilgamesh Comet Null (?????? System) (Right-Spin Stamina Type)

Special Moves: Divine Loop
Plasma Crash
Hero Counter
Chapter 6 is out hope you like it
Feedback anyone?

(Jun. 19, 2021  1:52 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2021  1:36 AM)JJustice Wrote: Okay your registration into the character contest has begun

Also RABOOT POKÉMON

Raboot my fave

Same dude

(Jun. 19, 2021  1:53 AM)Dark red Wrote: Name:  Griffin  Maximillion

Also Known As :   Mysterious Prodigy
                Divine Hero

Hair Color:  Gray

Eye:  Golden

Birthday:  ????????

Blader
  True World's Number 1 Blader (self-proclaimed)

Appearance:  Griffin is a tall and slender young man who has a pale skin complexion, gray messy hair, and golden eyes. His attire consists of a white collared shirt with a red tie,  long indigo pants,  a black belt with a G-shaped buckle, and black boots. Griffin also wears a long jacket with a very unique design.  Primarily indigo, it features white and yellow highlights. However, on the inside, it is plain white instead.  The jacket also possesses a golden emblem of a hero, possibly Gilgamesh, on the back of it.

Personality: Griffin is a very intelligent student who comes from a wealthy family. Despite this, Griffin is shown to be a friendly and sociable individual who has a lot of charisma, gaining the admiration of boys and girls everywhere he goes. As a blader, he is an incredibly strong blader who shows good sportsmanship to other bladers especially those weaker than him. Though Griffin might seem like a kind-hearted person, he is actually not. He is actually an egoistic narcissist who has a god-complex, looking down on regular people and bladers alike. He thinks that he's better than everyone and that secretly calls others "trash" behind their backs.  The only reason he acts nice is that his father wanted to promote his Beyblade organization to other kids with him being the role model. But despite him being a blader for his dad, Griffin desires to be the true "World's Number 1 Blader " by never losing to everyone again.

Beyblade:  Plasma Gilgamesh Comet Null  (?????? System) (Right-Spin Stamina Type)

Special Moves:  Divine Loop
                              Plasma Crash
                              Hero Counter

Wow your registration to the can fiction has begun

So far Dark red and @strikegamerv6 have entered anyone else

So can anyone date my recent chapter?

JCE_13 USN UnseenBurst PinkRose Anyone?
(Jun. 19, 2021  8:57 PM)JJustice Wrote:
So far Dark red and @strikegamerv6 have entered anyone else

So can anyone date my recent chapter?

JCE_13 USN UnseenBurst PinkRose Anyone?

Plot: 1/5 A lot of random things happened and I couldn't really see the point to the chapter
Grammar: 4/5 Didn't really spot any mistakes but that could just be me
Length: 2/5 Could be longer and add more detail
Characters: 1/5: They kinda seemed plain
Dialogue: 2/5: Kinda had a point but at the same time didn't
10/15 You can improve you've got this just listen to the feedback
Chapter 7
Justice
UnseenBurst how you like this chapter and please rate it!
(Jun. 20, 2021  2:40 AM)JJustice Wrote: Chapter 7
Justice

COPYRIGHT!!! JK you've got full permission to reference my fanfic lemme get my rating machine...
(Jun. 20, 2021  2:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
Justice

COPYRIGHT!!! JK you've got full permission to reference my fanfic lemme get my rating machine...

I'M SO SORRY I WANTED TO PM YOU BUT YOU HAD IT DISABLED
Justice

Plot: 4/5 Plot was pretty good Justice beys seem cool.
Grammar: 3/5 I caught a bit more mistakes than last time
Characters: 1/5: The characters need more lifelike give them flashbacks and tell us what they're doing while they're talking or something
Dialogue: 2/5: Same thing with characters
12/15 You did better than last time and I really liked this chapter just listen to this feedback and you'll be fine

(Jun. 20, 2021  2:46 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2021  2:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: COPYRIGHT!!! JK you've got full permission to reference my fanfic lemme get my rating machine...

I'M SO SORRY I WANTED TO PM YOU BUT YOU HAD IT DISABLED

bro chill I was kidding
(Jun. 20, 2021  2:49 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
Justice

Plot: 4/5 Plot was pretty good Justice beys seem cool.
Characters: 1/5: The characters need more lifelike give them flashbacks and tell us what they're doing while they're talking or something
12/15 You did better than last time and I really liked this chapter just listen to this feedback and you'll be fine

(Jun. 20, 2021  2:46 AM)JJustice Wrote: I'M SO SORRY I WANTED TO PM YOU BUT YOU HAD IT DISABLED

bro chill I was kidding

Okay let me make another chapter

UnseenBurst how about this
(Jun. 20, 2021  2:51 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2021  2:49 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Plot: 4/5 Plot was pretty good Justice beys seem cool.

bro chill I was kidding

Okay let me make another chapter

Tbh Ima give it a quick rating
(Jun. 20, 2021  3:23 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2021  2:51 AM)JJustice Wrote: Okay let me make another chapter

Tbh Ima give it a quick rating

The dude it means a lot to me