[Fan Fiction]  Call of the Beyblade.

(Apr. 21, 2020  3:58 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Don’t worry, we have something in mind. Wink
Are you guys gonna put a Beyblade battle in?

Yeah.
(Apr. 21, 2020  4:07 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Chapter 3 is finished! I will be released soon.

Yay! I've been reading it, and it's an interesting story. I can't wait for chapter 3 Smile
(Apr. 21, 2020  4:09 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  4:07 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Chapter 3 is finished! I will be released soon.

Yay! I've been reading it, and it's an interesting story. I can't wait for chapter 3 Smile

Thanks!
Could you add Aether Eclipse in the story later on? It's in the make your own Beyblade Burst.

Layer: Aether Eclipse, Balance type
Aether Base: Contains two Ying Yang esque blades, one red, the other blue that contain sharp amaterios like spikes. They are magnetically connected with the Disk so they move alongside it. Before the last click, two bound large rubber wings that are thin are released. Dual spin
Eclipse Chip: Dual spin
Weight: Destiny
Forge Disk: Reverse: Heavy disk with four double huge blades that are meant to be scythes, hitting opponents with a dual reversed blade in same spin..
Driver: Synergy: A driver made out of spikes, holding itself with an upper plastic part followed by six crooked spikes that barely touch the surface own their own, three made out of rubber and three made out of metal.
Special moves:
-Duality destruction: Eclipse charges at the bey head on, channeling it's power into the heads to create a multi spiked double strike that deals great damage.
-Fluctuation Frenzy: Using the rubber on it's tip, Eclipse delivers erratic movements as a counter to a powerful blow that frenzies in the center with nigh recoil due to the metal, knocking the opposing bey when it comes into contact.
-Temper Threshold: At its last click, Eclipse releases thin rubber blades and strikes the opponent head on with both heads, dealing fatal damage due to the combined slash.
-Tempest Void: Eclipse holds its ground and rotates at high speeds with its disk that shreds the air, with the rubber out so that it can spin steal and deal massive recoil.
-Aether Scythes: Eclipse strikes the opponent with its disk, slashing through it while losing its own clicks to move the heads so that the opposing layer gets locked in between the two and bursts.
-Aurora turbo: Basically rainbow turbo...
Would I be able to submit a character? And if so, who would I pm?
(Apr. 21, 2020  4:50 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Would I be able to submit a character? And if so, who would I pm?

You could p.m. me
(Apr. 21, 2020  4:50 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  4:50 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Would I be able to submit a character? And if so, who would I pm?

You could p.m. me

Alright. Cheetoblader might actually have my character already though. I'm not sure.
Chapter 3 is out! CheetoBlader wrote the plot for this chapter!

(Apr. 21, 2020  4:58 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Chapter 3 is out! CheetoBlader wrote the plot for this chapter!

“I want you two to join my base. It’s simple, just steal one bey and we’ll accept you. It’s really not that bad. I treat everyone here well,” The thief said.
It doesn’t sound that bad. Forrest thought. Then again, he did rip me off. Forrest looked around him and saw hundreds. No, thousands of stolen beys. Some of them weren’t even completed.
“For example, my favorite stolen beyblade is this one. Eclipse. But, my true favorite is one called Galaxy Zeus. I stole it from my brother! Can you believe it? He didn’t even know  it was me!” Count Night exclaimed.
“We don’t want anything to do with your filthy gang,” Roan replied.
Forrest didn’t know what to say and just wanted to get out. Maybe we should try to escape. But, where can we escape? There! It was a narrow hallway that seemed to lead outside.
“You see that hallway there?” Forrest whispered as Count Night was talking about stolen beys. Roan nodded. “We can escape through it. Okay three, two, one.”
Forrest and Roan dashed towards the hallway just as Count Night turned around. The thief didn’t seem to care. Suddenly, they heard a voice from a speaker inside the wall. “Bladers, please look out for two people named Roan and Forrest.”
Screens started to light up on the walls and displayed images of Forrest ad Roan. Out of nowhere, five people appeared and launched their beyblades.
“Go! Revenge Smash!” Forrest heard Roan yell, and all five beys got bursted.
“So, Roan. How did you get here?” He asked.
“It was just a regular day, until I came upon a stadium. I won many battles there and no one could defeat me. Then, Count Night came. He stole revenge and I had to follow him. I tracked him down to his base and got Revenge back. I was pretty much a prisoner there.”
More people came flooding into the hallway and Forrest figured that he should launch his beyblade too.
“Let’s Go! Vanargand’s Fang!” Forrest yelled, as Fenrir and Revenge bursted the beys. The huge wolf seemed to run aside Forrest.
Fenrir and Revenge charged down the hallway bursting beys left and right. We’re almost there! Forrest thought as he could barely see daylight. No. It’s moonlight, not daylight. Suddenly, two beys came and knocked Fenrir and Revenge back.
Roan caught Revenge in his hand, while Fenrir bounced on the floor and stopped spinning. The mysterious bey retreated into a person’s hand.
“My, my. What do we have here? Hm?” Forrest turned around to meet Count Night. “Please, don’t focus on me. Focus on the main attraction,” He continued.
“How did you find us?” Roan demanded.
“Afterall, I am a thief,” Count Night said slyly. “Now I want you to meet the owners of Shining and Shadow Ametarios.”
Randomly, a stadium popped up from the ground. A tall man wearing a black and midnight blue cloak came out, along with another man dressed in a gold and red cloak. Forrest and Roan quickly took their launchers out.
“I will be the judge of this match. It will be the first to three points” Count Night announced. “Three, two, one! Go, shoot!”
Fenrir and Revenge landed together and aimed for Ametarios.
“End this,” The cloaked people said in unison. “Ametarios! Corrupt Shine!”
Instantly Fenrir and Revenge came flying out of the stadium and into the stone walls of the hallway. So much p-power. Forrest thought.

I'm really enjoying this concept!
(Apr. 21, 2020  5:01 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I'm really enjoying this concept!

Thanks!
Wow! I love how you brought Ametarios in!
Chapter 4 will likely come out around the end of this month. It will be written by CheetoBlader
Can I be the proofreader, I see a couple of mistakes, great plot tho. I'd also like to invent the moves of amaterios.
(Apr. 21, 2020  6:35 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Can I be the proofreader, I see a couple of mistakes, great plot tho. I'd also like to invent the moves of amaterios.

I do that, and I did correct them, Green just copied the wrong one Wink.
(Apr. 21, 2020  6:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  6:35 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Can I be the proofreader, I see a couple of mistakes, great plot tho. I'd also like to invent the moves of amaterios.

Can I make a gt amaterios for the story tho
(Apr. 21, 2020  6:37 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  6:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I do that, and I did correct them, Green just copied the wrong one Wink.

Can I make a gt amaterios for the story tho

I guess. It’s really up to Green as this is his thread.
(Apr. 21, 2020  6:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Oh yeah. Idk why. I’ll repost it tomorrow.
(Apr. 21, 2020  6:37 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Can I make a gt amaterios for the story tho

I don't know if we should include a GT amaterios yet. Also, I re-posted chapter 3 so it doesn't have the grammar issues.
Chapter 4 is out! CheetoBlader wrote this one!

👏 That was just Amazing! I love this story
(Apr. 30, 2020  3:18 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: 👏 That was just Amazing! I love this story

thanks!
Akaine Fukujin: Fiery Amaterios Razor Anchor' Sou, the son of the former owner of Amaterios willing to bring honor to the former number 1 bey.
(Apr. 30, 2020  3:28 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Akaine Fukujin: Fiery Amaterios Razor Anchor' Sou,  the son of the former owner of Amaterios willing to bring honor to the former number 1 bey.
Is this a character suggestion?
(Apr. 30, 2020  3:37 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  3:28 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Akaine Fukujin: Fiery Amaterios Razor Anchor' Sou,  the son of the former owner of Amaterios willing to bring honor to the former number 1 bey.
Is this a character suggestion?

My own character but ye, also for the new Amaterios

Amaterios: Six small teeth
Fiery: Basically a right spin tact that does not depend on the layer weights, instead containing five medium sized blades with metal on them that expand during battle but can retract from contact.
Razor: Razor shaped disk with 45 degre blades
Anchor'