[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: VS

I'm updating my schedule,

I will release Chapter 14 tommorow (And take two days for one chapter. And starting a new fic on 8 August, Beyblade Burst Kiwami, and the system is going to be a fusion of GT and DB (Kiwami Core, Kiwami Weight (Just like GT Weight), Kiwami Armor (Just like DB armor), Kiwami Blade, Forge Disk (Which supports Lower and Upper modes) and driver.
(Aug. 05, 2021  1:09 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: I'm updating my schedule,

I will release Chapter 14 tommorow (And take two days for one chapter. And starting a  new fic on 8 August, Beyblade Burst Kiwami, and the system is going to be a fusion of GT and DB (Kiwami Core,  Kiwami Weight (Just like GT Weight), Kiwami Armor (Just like DB armor), Kiwami Blade, Forge Disk (Which supports Lower and Upper modes) and driver.

nice! i cant wait lol
(Aug. 05, 2021  1:09 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: I'm updating my schedule,

I will release Chapter 14 tommorow (And take two days for one chapter. And starting a  new fic on 8 August, Beyblade Burst Kiwami, and the system is going to be a fusion of GT and DB (Kiwami Core,  Kiwami Weight (Just like GT Weight), Kiwami Armor (Just like DB armor), Kiwami Blade, Forge Disk (Which supports Lower and Upper modes) and driver.

Nice! Take your time!
Chapter 14 is finally here,

Chapter 14: Holy Sword! Seraph Valtryek!!

(Aug. 06, 2021  1:04 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Chapter 14 is finally here,

Chapter 14: Holy Sword! Seraph Valtryek!!

I was expecting a battle.... Anyways nice chapter.
nice chapter!!
I think Ben is going to join Drake's side.
I guess I'm gonna take a break from VS, a one-week break I guess (And whenever I release Chapter 15 it will have so many details).

Chapter 15's summary,

(Aug. 06, 2021  3:15 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: I guess I'm gonna take a break from VS, a one-week break I guess (And whenever I release Chapter 15 it will have so many details).

Chapter 15's summary,

It means you're sticking with Kiwami for a while, nice.

Plus I'm waiting to see Seraph in actuon.
So which is your fav character so far (non-canon ones)

Drake
Ben
Aiden
Yuito(I shouldn't had included him lol)
(Aug. 10, 2021  4:05 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: So which is your fav character so far (non-canon ones)

Drake
Ben
Aiden
Yuito(I shouldn't had included him lol)

drake by far

he's too funny to not be my fav character
Reign Achilles (Overview)

(Aug. 10, 2021  4:28 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Reign Achilles (Overview)

It seems like you forgot to add Reign
(Aug. 10, 2021  4:31 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  4:28 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Reign Achilles (Overview)

It seems like you forgot to add Reign

argh... my bad lol

I edited it.
Chapter 15:

I guess I'm gonna reboot VS, gonna re-make the story with a more great plot, (The characters will be the same but the timeline might be different like after Sparking or just a DB AU)