[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Stardust [CHARACTER CONTEST]

(Feb. 02, 2021  2:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:41 AM)Longinox Wrote: Depends really, you decide on the features. If you can't then I can deal with it. And you can only submit one OC. And yeah you're free to use Aether Velrog, and note the system is only on Sparking really.

I would like to add and edit some things. Please read it all.

Name: Ryujiki
Gender: Male (descended from Dragon Blood. Has Dragon Blood in him)
Height: 6'3'
Hair Color: Trimmed with Green, but Red in middle
Eye Color: Greenish Black
Beyblade: Aether Velrog: Has Left Rotation
Appearance: White ragged cloak, with a sign in the middle, which shows a Green Vicious Dragon roaring. Green Trousers.
Personality: Determined, Cocky, Never Gives up, And is with the goal to become the Strongest Blader. He does not like people who disrespect beyblade as a sport.
Special Move: Aether Destruction Claw (Aether Velrog uses tremendous attack power in this attack. Aether Velrog rises and up smashes it's claw on top of the opponent, potentially crippling it), Dragon Flight Storm (Aether Velrog flies around the stadium at terrifying speed, making a tornado), Aether Dissolution (Aether Velrog has suction mode, which causes the opponent bey to come towards it. As it comes toward it, the Velrog spits out meteors, and if the meteors are dodged, it constricts the opponent bey (constricts means like squeeing someone in a hug to death lol) , and the last move, which collects the all of the bey's power, into one attack, called, "Power Annihilation". It collects all of it's power, and the Dragon releases it.

That's rather OP, considering the main antag is still Lean. I've got an idea for your Bey though:

Aether Velrog Relict 6A

Ring - Aether:
Aether is a left-spinning Ring that features three blades with dragon heads pointing counter-clockwise similar to a reversed Hell/Hades Fusion Wheel from Metal Fight. These dragon heads feature jagged rubber on them, which allows for Spin Equalization/Spin-stealing if faced against a Right-spin opponent and if faced against a Left-spin opponent the rubber will increase the recoil dealt on the opponent similar to that on the Judgement Layer Base.

Sparking Chip - Velrog:
Velrog is a left-spinning Ring that features a dragon facing forward and two claw-like hands grasping the hole where the Chip Core is supposed to be located. This Chip represents it's namesake, Velrog (Balrog?) which is a powerful fictional monster in J.R.R Tolkien's Middle Earth and the Lord of The Rings. (Yeah this is the closest I could get to Velrog in mythology, but instead its from LOTR lol)

Chassis - 6A:
6A or 6-Attack is a left-spinning Dual Layer Chassis that features a somewhat triangular shape and three blades pointing counter-clockwise. These blades are covered in jagged rubber, in order for Spin-Equalization/Spin-stealing against right-spin opponents and better recoil against left-spin opponents. It features three moderately strong teeth followed by one final strong one. It also points out more than standard Chassis increasing OWD and at the same time enhance its synergy with the Aether Ring.

Performance Tip - Relict:
Relict is a Balance-type Performance Tip that features an automatic mode-change gimmick similar to Final Survive from Metal Fight or the Generate Driver. It has two tabs that are forced outwards due to centrifugal force resulting in the Sharp tip stay still inside and give the Driver a Hollow Flat and when it loses spin, the tabs retract and the Sharp tip is revealed in order for it to conserve stamina.
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:24 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I would like to add and edit some things. Please read it all.

Appearance: White ragged cloak, with a sign in the middle, which shows a Green Vicious Dragon roaring. Green Trousers.
Personality: Determined, Cocky, Never Gives up, And is with the goal to become the Strongest Blader. He does not like people who disrespect beyblade as a sport.
Special Move: Aether Destruction Claw (Aether Velrog uses tremendous attack power in this attack. Aether Velrog rises and up smashes it's claw on top of the opponent, potentially crippling it), Dragon Flight Storm (Aether Velrog flies around the stadium at terrifying speed, making a tornado), Aether Dissolution (Aether Velrog has suction mode, which causes the opponent bey to come towards it. As it comes toward it, the Velrog spits out meteors, and if the meteors are dodged, it constricts the opponent bey (constricts means like squeeing someone in a hug to death lol) , and the last move, which collects the all of the bey's power, into one attack, called, "Power Annihilation". It collects all of it's power, and the Dragon releases it.

That's rather OP, considering the main antag is still Lean. I've got an idea for your Bey though:

Aether Velrog Relict 6A

Ring - Aether:
Aether is a left-spinning Ring that features three blades with dragon heads pointing counter-clockwise similar to a reversed Hell/Hades Fusion Wheel from Metal Fight. These dragon heads feature jagged rubber on them, which allows for Spin Equalization/Spin-stealing if faced against a Right-spin opponent and if faced against a Left-spin opponent the rubber will increase the recoil dealt on the opponent similar to that on the Judgement Layer Base.

Sparking Chip - Velrog:
Velrog is a left-spinning Ring that features a dragon facing forward and two claw-like hands grasping the hole where the Chip Core is supposed to be located. This Chip represents it's namesake, Velrog (Balrog?) which is a powerful fictional monster in J.R.R Tolkien's Middle Earth and the Lord of The Rings. (Yeah this is the closest I could get to Velrog in mythology, but instead its from LOTR lol)

Chassis - 6A:
6A or 6-Attack is a left-spinning Dual Layer Chassis that features a somewhat triangular shape and three blades pointing counter-clockwise. These blades are covered in jagged rubber, in order for Spin-Equalization/Spin-stealing against right-spin opponents and better recoil against left-spin opponents. It features three moderately strong teeth followed by one final strong one.

Relict is a Balance-type Performance Tip that features an automatic mode-change gimmick similar to Final Survive from Metal Fight or the Generate Driver. It has two tabs that are forced outwards due to centrifugal force resulting in the Sharp tip stay still inside and give the Driver a Hollow Flat and when it loses spin, the tabs retract and the Sharp tip is revealed in order for it to conserve stamina.

Isn’t that essentially naming a winner?
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:24 AM)Longinox Wrote: That's rather OP, considering the main antag is still Lean. I've got an idea for your Bey though:

Aether Velrog Relict 6A

Ring - Aether:

Sparking Chip - Velrog:

Chassis - 6A:
6A or 6-Attack is a left-spinning Dual Layer Chassis that features a somewhat triangular shape and three blades pointing counter-clockwise. These blades are covered in jagged rubber, in order for Spin-Equalization/Spin-stealing against right-spin opponents and better recoil against left-spin opponents. It features three moderately strong teeth followed by one final strong one.

No I gave one to another person (Break Cassiopeia) a while ago. If they can't make ideas for the Bey then I will anyways.
A OP Bey? Give me a minute to bring in Zeus, Diablo Nemesis and Twisted Tempo.
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: A OP Bey? Give me a minute to bring in Zeus, Diablo Nemesis and Twisted Tempo.

Didn't ask for an OP Bey lol. It's for balanced powerscaling basically.
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:27 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Isn’t that essentially naming a winner?

No I gave one to another person (Break Cassiopeia) a while ago. If they can't make ideas for the Bey then I will anyways.

Yes, but doesn’t that make that entry more likely to win as it’s your ideas which is styled to your preferences.
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:34 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:27 AM)Longinox Wrote: No I gave one to another person (Break Cassiopeia) a while ago. If they can't make ideas for the Bey then I will anyways.

Yes, but doesn’t that make that entry more likely to win as it’s your ideas which is styled to your preferences.

Ah bugger, I forgot about that. I guess I'll ask for people to make their own Beyblade ideas then.
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:24 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I would like to add and edit some things. Please read it all.

Aether Velrog Relict 6A

Ring - Aether:

Sparking Chip - Velrog:

Chassis - 6A:
6A or 6-Attack is a left-spinning Dual Layer Chassis that features a somewhat triangular shape and three blades pointing counter-clockwise. These blades are covered in jagged rubber, in order for Spin-Equalization/Spin-stealing against right-spin opponents and better recoil against left-spin opponents. It features three moderately strong teeth followed by one final strong one. It also points out more than standard Chassis increasing OWD and at the same time enhance its synergy with the Aether Ring.

(Feb. 03, 2021  1:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:24 AM)Longinox Wrote: That's rather OP, considering the main antag is still Lean. I've got an idea for your Bey though:

Aether Velrog Relict 6A

Ring - Aether:

Sparking Chip - Velrog:

Chassis - 6A:

(Feb. 03, 2021  1:27 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Isn’t that essentially naming a winner?

(Feb. 03, 2021  1:43 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:34 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yes, but doesn’t that make that entry more likely to win as it’s your ideas which is styled to your preferences.

Ah bugger, I forgot about that. I guess I'll ask for people to make their own Beyblade ideas then.

Ima change some things

it's not from LOTR cuz it's after a Demonic Dragon here from DragonWatch series

So how about this. I want my character to be a rival of the mc, so I'll like for him to be OP
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

Aether Velrog Relict 6A

Ring - Aether:

Sparking Chip - Velrog:

Chassis - 6A:

(Feb. 03, 2021  1:27 AM)Longinox Wrote: No I gave one to another person (Break Cassiopeia) a while ago. If they can't make ideas for the Bey then I will anyways.

(Feb. 03, 2021  1:43 AM)Longinox Wrote: Ah bugger, I forgot about that. I guess I'll ask for people to make their own Beyblade ideas then.

Ima change some things

So how about this. I want my character to be a rival of the mc, so I'll like for him to be OP

Since I saw that it was Ryujiki, presumably a descendant of Ryuga I think he'd fit perfect as a rival since the main character is literally Gingka's stepdaughter. We'll have to find out on Friday by then though.
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:21 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ima change some things

Since I saw that it was Ryujiki, presumably a descendant of Ryuga I think he'd fit perfect as a rival since the main character is literally Gingka's stepdaughter. We'll have to find out on Friday by then though.

Let's literally do a 2.0 Ryuga and Gingka lol without having the Dark power
Since there has been a lack of participants I'll be extending the contest, maybe by next Friday I'll be announcing the winners. I'll also be reducing the winner count to 4.
(Feb. 04, 2021  1:48 AM)Longinox Wrote: Since there has been a lack of participants I'll be extending the contest, maybe by next Friday I'll be announcing the winners. I'll also be reducing the winner count to 4.

who are the winners
(Feb. 09, 2021  3:18 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  1:48 AM)Longinox Wrote: Since there has been a lack of participants I'll be extending the contest, maybe by next Friday I'll be announcing the winners. I'll also be reducing the winner count to 4.

who are the winners

I thought he said he'd announce them on Friday?
You could have done this in your fanfic thread no need for a new thread! Grin
(Feb. 09, 2021  3:18 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

who are the winners

I said it's gonna be on this week's Friday.
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:32 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  3:18 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: who are the winners

I’m about to send mine in so hold your horses

Name: Rex
Height: 7”
Hair Color: Red and black
Eye Color: Red
Beyblade: Immortal Alastor, 2B, Radio (dual spin)

Appearance: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAD

Personality: Can get very dark and creepy but sometimes try’s to be funny but fails since the only humor he really knows is dark humor.
What he might say: “ Well I haven’t been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929! Oh so many orphans!”
His motive for blading:“I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment. Only to repeatedly trip and tumble down to the firey pits of failure.”

Special Moves:
Radio Demon: it buffs Alastors attack power by locking the chassis.
Overlord: this Alastors special move. Rex causes the opponents to see demonic symbols around him and may see his eyes in different ways. Some people might see his pupils become clocks ticking one way and some people might see his eyes turn into the static tv thing. Rex is able to summon a portal doing this that black tentacles come out of that pull apart the opponent bey trying to drag the bey into its portal.
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:14 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: You could have done this in your fanfic thread no need for a new thread! Grin

Well it's just my style though, I want to reduce the clutter there.
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:32 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  3:18 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: who are the winners

Oh sorry I thought it was last friday
Right, here's the winners:

@tenma
PinkRose
And Ryuga's Son and Golden Freddy (I don't know how to ping people who have spaces in between their names)
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:17 AM)Longinox Wrote: Right, here's the winners:

@tenma
PinkRose
Ryuga's_Son
@Golden_Freddy

Thank You!

By the way, this is how you mention me "Ryuga's Son" and then put @ before "Ryuga's Son"

Like Ryuga's Son

@tenma
PinkRose
And Ryuga's Son and Golden Freddy (I don't know how to ping people who have spaces in between their names)

Didn’t you say there would be 6 winners? (Gotta get very shoot at winning that I can)
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:19 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

@tenma
PinkRose
Ryuga's_Son
@Golden_Freddy

Thank You!

By the way, this is how you mention me "Ryuga's Son" and then put @ before "Ryuga's Son"

Like Ryuga's Son

Ah, got it.

(Feb. 12, 2021  3:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

@tenma
PinkRose

Didn’t you say there would be 6 winners? (Gotta get very shoot at winning that I can)

I reduced it to four last announcement, sorry mate.
To quote it:
"Since there has been a lack of participants I'll be extending the contest, maybe by next Friday I'll be announcing the winners. I'll also be reducing the winner count to 4."
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:21 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:19 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Thank You!

Like Ryuga's Son

Ah, got it.

(Feb. 12, 2021  3:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Didn’t you say there would be 6 winners? (Gotta get very shoot at winning that I can)

I reduced it to four last announcement, sorry mate.

You need @ "Ryuga's Son". Cancel out the space between @ And Ryuga's Son and that mentions me.

Well, thank you for making me on of the winners. I'm hyped for this fan fic

@tenma
PinkRose

Thanks
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:35 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

@tenma
PinkRose

Thanks

What character did u make