[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post)

Poll: Are You Excited For The Series

Yes
95.83%
No
4.17%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Finally Aiga gets the number 1 title.
Aiga's number 1? Ok then, sounds interesting.
Even though I'm a Valt fanboy, I always thought Aiga got cheated out, seeing as there was never a proper rematch. Then the WBBA is like, yo Valt, you numero uno now. Aiga, you're down to third.
(Nov. 02, 2020  2:17 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Aiga's number 1? Ok then, sounds interesting.
Even though I'm a Valt fanboy, I always thought Aiga got cheated out, seeing as there was never a proper rematch. Then the WBBA is like, yo Valt, you numero uno now. Aiga, you're down to third.

They did him especially dirty after cho-z.

DeltaZakuro please don’t do Aiga dirty and have him lose.
Aiga y Valt son los mejores bladers del mundo.
(Nov. 02, 2020  2:17 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Aiga's number 1? Ok then, sounds interesting.

I like to think it ended like it did in the manga, where Achilles won with a stamina finish since Valtryek had more stamina drained then usual due to Evolution wearing down and having a major speed up.
It was a hard choice but the winner of the G Warriors Bey Contest iiiissss
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: GG SacredXcalibur

Who was second and third pick?

There is only one winner
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: GG SacredXcalibur

Who was second and third pick?

There is only one winner

That’s tough. Will there be another contest?
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  5:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: There is only one winner

That’s tough. Will there be another contest?
Unsure yet.
Episode 4: Power Up! Hellish Training!/Awaken! Multi Blast!
(Nov. 02, 2020  2:17 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Aiga's number 1? Ok then, sounds interesting.

yep Aiga is still number 1. Rankings dont really matter here, everyone like Valt, Aiga, Shu, Lui, etc are still powerful legendary bladers, Aiga still being champion is because his champion belt was destroyed by Arthur but after his loss, he was still champion so i thought it was best to keep the title of champion with Aiga unless there was an off-screen title match.

in the end, Aiga is world champ but whether or not he is stronger than Valt here is a mystery that has yet to be solved.
(Nov. 05, 2020  11:51 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

yep Aiga is still number 1. Rankings dont really matter here, everyone like Valt, Aiga, Shu, Lui, etc are still powerful legendary bladers, Aiga still being champion is because his champion belt was destroyed by Arthur but after his loss, he was still champion so i thought it was best to keep the title of champion with Aiga unless there was an off-screen title match.

in the end, Aiga is world champ but whether or not he is stronger than Valt here is a mystery that has yet to be solved.

I say Aiga be stronger, but this be yours not mine.
(Nov. 06, 2020  12:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  11:51 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: yep Aiga is still number 1. Rankings dont really matter here, everyone like Valt, Aiga, Shu, Lui, etc are still powerful legendary bladers, Aiga still being champion is because his champion belt was destroyed by Arthur but after his loss, he was still champion so i thought it was best to keep the title of champion with Aiga unless there was an off-screen title match.

I say Aiga be stronger, but this be yours not mine.

Aiga has been through alot more
I personally dont like Valt. But it doesnt matter who is number 1. What matters is that they are two strong bladers
(Nov. 20, 2020  7:23 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: When's the next episode coming?

Working on Story Of Lanes Sister: Athena right now. Haven't exactly had much motivation to write for this story lately so idk.
Been a while but this story is not dead. I will indeed bring this back soon.
so i havent even started writing Episode 5A yet (mainly because ive lost motivation for this story atm). but the real reason is that im trying to think of a good way to introduce Lui since this is his debut episode and i want to keep all characters in character as possible (except Arthur, he's kinda mellowed out a bit).

Well this didn't age well. Is there still an interest in this fic? If not then I might as well cancel, im not gonna make a new episode if there isn't an interest.
(Mar. 28, 2021  2:07 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Well this didn't age well. Is there still an interest in this fic? If not then I might as well cancel, im not gonna make a new episode if there isn't an interest.

Sure I like it, I kinda forgot about it, but it was good, but you didn't post any new chaps, so it kinda faded out of my mind. I would like you to continue, but it is ultimately your decision. This fan fic's def one of the best on WBO imo, I can tell you that.
(Mar. 28, 2021  2:07 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Well this didn't age well. Is there still an interest in this fic? If not then I might as well cancel, im not gonna make a new episode if there isn't an interest.

I’ve been coming here everyday for the last month waiting for new episodes.

Just read through the 4 chapters and I am most definitely interested in this fic.