[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Shining Legends/G Warriors (Episodes in first post)

Poll: Are You Excited For The Series

Yes
95.83%
No
4.17%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:52 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:47 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Can this be a character in the story

Ring: (Kobe) it is super op and can destroy everything in its path and it’s l/r
weight: goku (purple)
Chip: (Bryant) It has a bunch of weight and it’s l/r
Disk: 8 (purple)
Frame: star (yellow)
Driver: destroy’ (purple and the ring is yellow)

This bey is purple and yellow and the avatar on the center of the chip is Kobe himself. This bey cannot be defeated and is the most op bey ever created
I don't take character requests sorry.

I also can't tell if you're joking or if you're being serious.

Ok

Why wouldn’t I be serious. It’s Kobe, he is a godly bey. No one can defeat Kobe Bryant
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Are you gonna make episode 5a soon?
(Oct. 20, 2020  3:55 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Are you gonna make episode 5a soon?

Soon, i cannot guarantee when though.

Be patient.

these 2 will likely debut on the same day

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: these 2 will likely debut on the same day

I like it!

i'll do the same for Episodes 12-16 next week

(Oct. 19, 2020  11:56 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:52 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I don't take character requests sorry.

I also can't tell if you're joking or if you're being serious.

Ok

Why wouldn’t I be serious. It’s Kobe, he is a godly bey. No one can defeat Kobe Bryant

thats exactly the thing. i'd rather not have a ridiculously op bey in this story especially if its a meme.
(Oct. 21, 2020  1:15 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

i'll do the same for Episodes 15-24 next week

(Oct. 19, 2020  11:56 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Ok

thats exactly the thing. i'd rather not have a ridiculously op bey in this story especially if its a meme.

Well it’s not a meme. And the character doesn’t have to be like a main he could just come out when everyone needs him. Like Kobe in irl
one more.
The Suns Team Members

In the final arc of G Warriors there will be a new member of The Suns. Im deciding the name of the blader but the bey name is completely up to you.

User will most likely be a female.

Rules

~Bey must be creative (meaning no pre-existing bey evolutions)~

~must specify type and parts (preferably no abbreviations like Ev', please type the full name out)~

~You can put requests in this thread or you can PM to me with the title "G Warriors Bey Request"~

~Deadline is November 1st~

~Winner will be announced on November 8th 7:00PM CST~

NOTE: Beys might be adjusted slightly to fit the system

Gonna tag some people who might be interested in joining

CheetoBlader SunBlader98 6Jupiter5 The Blacknight GreenK9148
Here’s a idea:

If you don’t want the gimmick and just want the name that’s totally cool
bey: Huntress Arachne 8' turn octa (I might draw a picture for it)

type: balance

spin: L/R

Main colors: Black and red (like a black widow)

Gimmick: Has flexible strands of string (protruding from 8 points equidistance to each other, representing the silk of a spider) that swing around when spinning, it can entangle the enemy bey and may cause it to burst. Though sometimes it can stop itself spinning by getting the string caught in the opponents bey.
NameGrinream Basilisk 7 Choke Slide:It has 7 Blades at first launch and after taking a hit from opponent it transforms into 14 Blades

Discription:It is a Right Spin Defense Type

Choke:it is the widest frame and destabilizez the opponent

SlideConfusedo its a Defense version of Sword and it acts like a Quest Driver!

(I will try to draw it soon)
(Oct. 22, 2020  12:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Here’s a idea:

If you don’t want the gimmick and just want the name that’s totally cool

(Oct. 22, 2020  1:05 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: bey: Huntress Arachne 8' turn octa (I might draw a picture for it)

type: balance

spin: L/R

Main colors: Black and red (like a black widow)

Gimmick: Has flexible strands of string (protruding from 8 points equidistance to each other, representing the silk of a spider) that swing around when spinning, it can entangle the enemy bey and may cause it to burst. Though sometimes it can stop itself spinning by getting the string caught in the opponents bey.

(Oct. 22, 2020  1:25 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Name: Dream Basilisk 7 Choke Slide:It has 7 Blades at first launch and after taking a hit from opponent it transforms into 14 Blades

Discription: It is a Right Spin Defense Type

Choke: it is the widest frame and destabilizez the opponent

Slide: So its a Defense version of Sword and it acts like a Quest Driver!

(I will try to draw it soon)

Those are really interesting.
Well, was planning to have a bad person's bey, but I guess Tartarus sounds kinda cool
well, im making this a gt bey, but plz tweak as much as u need(id actually like this to be gt, the last throwback bey we got was trident)
Balance type:
Blaze Tartarus 10 Bump Metal MobiusV Retsu
Blaze: Erase but right spin, also blades are a bit smaller and flatter, and the whole layer has bound gimmick(god valkyrie style). red and black, mainly red tho
Retsu: black recolor of retsu
Tartarus: a black chip of a golem. the last tooth is hard rubber, burst stopper
10: black recolor of Ten
Bump metal: bump but entirely made of metal
MobiusV (Mobius voltage): Mobius made entirely of metal. also, ya know those toy cars that when you push them, they go farther than they are supposed to? yeah, when MobiusV is moving, it actually speeds up. red in color.
Avatar: Massive Golem with rock wings like mfb Quezicotal(not tryna spell that right)
Name of owner:
Taylor SWIFT(jk, taylor jackson)
Personality: All around nice person but when she battles she goes insane.
Episode 5A (Episode 9): Dragon Emperor! Ravage Longinus! Will be out in the coming weeks.

In the meantime you can rate what i have written so far.

Can be ranked by /5 or /10

Grammar:
Story:
Characters:
Dialogue:
Length:
Total:
Episode 1B: Molten Beast! Volcano Dragonis!
Forgive my rating, it won't be that accurate to my true thoughts and feelings until I reread it since it's been a while. You may ask, why will I do it now? Just to see how my opinion (or if) my opinion will change after reading.

Grammar: 10/10
Story: 8.5/10
Dialogue: 9.5/10
Length: 10/10

Grammar on point is always. job Good.
Story seems pretty good so far, though these legends are starting to get clapped early, I'm pretty tolerant of it, especially when it's not Lean characters doing it. The wins seem to make sense for the most part, unless my head was stuck in the ground again.
Dialogue is on point for how the characters should act, and is pretty accurate to what I'd think they'd say if this was an anime. Nice job on the battle scenes, I'll take notes on that later.
Length is long. LONNNNG. I dunno why I have such high expectations on that, I'm changing it from a 9 to 10. Definitely longer than anything I could write, lol.

TOTAL: 38/40
Very nice read, always waiting for those new episodes, being a subscriber to the thread.
Job Good.

Edit: I think I'm fine with sticking with this rating tbh.
Request for Achilles. Combo Paradox Achilles y convert- Dimension+. Paradox Achilles features 3 rings, 1st ring is paradox swords (has metal in the swords, plastic contact points, shaped like Infinite swords), 2nd ring is a stamina ring (makes the paradox base very round and has a smooth edge), and the last ring is the defense ring (basically bigger version of the defense ring on infinite). Paradox alone is a bigger version of Union speed. Y is like a single chassis but into this system. Convert- weighs less, but scrapes less. Dimension+ is a better version of dimension that has Pom plastic instead of rubber.
(Oct. 26, 2020  1:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Request for Achilles. Combo Paradox Achilles y convert- Dimension+. Paradox Achilles features 3 rings, 1st ring is paradox swords (has metal in the swords, plastic contact points, shaped like Infinite swords), 2nd ring is a stamina ring (makes the paradox base very round and has a smooth edge), and the last ring is the defense ring (basically bigger version of the defense ring on infinite). Paradox alone is a bigger version of Union speed. Y is like a single chassis but into this system. Convert- weighs less, but scrapes less. Dimension+ is a better version of dimension that has Pom plastic instead of rubber.
Achilles has already been planned for both seasons

Season 1: Gladius Achilles 11'Bump Xtend Metal+ 

Season 2: Surge Achilles G. Xm+
(Oct. 26, 2020  1:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  1:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Request for Achilles. Combo Paradox Achilles y convert- Dimension+. Paradox Achilles features 3 rings, 1st ring is paradox swords (has metal in the swords, plastic contact points, shaped like Infinite swords), 2nd ring is a stamina ring (makes the paradox base very round and has a smooth edge), and the last ring is the defense ring (basically bigger version of the defense ring on infinite). Paradox alone is a bigger version of Union speed. Y is like a single chassis but into this system. Convert- weighs less, but scrapes less. Dimension+ is a better version of dimension that has Pom plastic instead of rubber.
Achilles has already been planned for both seasons

X+ Metal seems kind of overkill. Also could you do the three rings in my idea for surge (I really liked that idea), do it to make the sad ketchup pikachu happy.
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:34 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  1:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Achilles has already been planned for both seasons

X+ Metal seems kind of overkill. Also could you do the three rings in my idea for surge (I really liked that idea), do it to make the sad ketchup pikachu happy.

Its not bad considering the only metal on the driver is the Chip.

And sorry but 3 rings is too much to keep up with.
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:39 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  2:34 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: X+ Metal seems kind of overkill. Also could you do the three rings in my idea for surge (I really liked that idea), do it to make the sad ketchup pikachu happy.

Its not bad considering the only metal on the driver is the Chip.

And sorry but 3 rings is too much to keep up with.

Pikachu will forever remain sad lol.
Decided to fuse Episode 2A and 2B

Episode 2: Valt Is Here! Valkyrie!/Zaida Vs Valt!
Episode 3: Ultimate Attack, Bound Sword!/Flames Of Light! Warrior Spriggan!