[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor

(Dec. 15, 2020  12:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  12:06 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Freddy isn’t coming to this series lol

I know but its to make Alex tremble lol

Yeah man he’s trembling with fear lol
Imagine the Nemesis from MFb coming back here
(Dec. 15, 2020  12:10 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imagine the Nemesis from MFb coming back here

Idk will he?

Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #1 “Lucifer’s End”

Rantaro: What’s wrong?

Valt was about to reply but Wakiya shushes them and points at them to watch.

Announcer: Well here we are bladers! Someone has challenged the legend festival champion, LANE VALHALLA!

Lane and the masked blader walk up to the stadium with the crowd cheering behind them.

Lane: Are you ready to be destroyed?!

The masked blader didn’t respond. All the masked blader does is pull his launcher out and is ready to launch. The masked blader had a red and black sparking rip cord launcher, the first of its kind.

Lane: So your not a talker, huh?

The masked blader just glares at him and points his launcher ready to launch.

Lane: Ok then.

Announcer: Well it seems like both of our contenders are ready! Let’s start this epic match in 3, 2, 1! Go shoot!

The two bladers launch their beys. Lucifer goes to the center while Revenant starts going around. Revenant then dives at Lucifer with a strong attack.

Lane: I’m gonna end this in one swing. LIMIT BREAK! THE END!

Lucifers limit break kicks in and the barrier slams down on Revenant. But then Lane hears something from the silent challenger.

Masked Blader: SILENCE!

The barrier hits Revenants rubber and the two beys bounce back from each other. Lane looks in shock and confusion on what happen.

Lane: What was that?!
Masked Blader: So you think your so strong. Huh?! Well let me show you who’s stronger!

The masked blader then grabs a skull out of his pocket which had eyes still in it. The blader then pushes its eyes in but then revenant started turning black and red (like dark turbo).

Masked Blader: DEATH TOTEM!

Revenant then charged at Lucifer and slammed into him. Lucifer flys up in the air and shatters from the strength and power of Revenant.

Masked Blader: HAHAHAHA! HOW ARE YOU THE CHAMPION YOUR PATHETIC!

Lane kneels down to pick up Lucifer trying to hold back the tears of his bey breaking.

Masked Blader: But at least you’ll be worth something.

The blader pulls Revevant from his pocket and points its face at Lane and Lucifer. A dark aura starts rising from Lucifer and Lane and starts transferring itself to Revenant (life what Phoenix did to hades). The dark aura then starts combining with the bladers own aura making Revenant and the bladers resonance even more stronger.

Lane: What are you doing?

After all of the aura has left Lucifer and transferred into Revenant the blader leaves without a word to say to Lane. Leaving Lane to suffer from the pain of his beys destruction.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios what do you all think. I bet some people are gonna love this chapter since Lane gets destroyed so easily.
Wow that was emotional for Lane. But that was cool the battle.
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wow that was emotional for Lane. But that was cool the battle.

I mean he kinda had it coming
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane had way too much Plot Armor

Yes this is what happens to characters with to much plot armor. So I guess you can guess what might happen to a certain protagonist that was known for this
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:15 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane had way too much Plot Armor

Yes this is what happens to characters with to much plot armor. So I guess you can guess what might happen to a certain protagonist that was known for this

Who Aiga?
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:15 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Yes this is what happens to characters with to much plot armor. So I guess you can guess what might happen to a certain protagonist that was known for this

Who Aiga?

Idk, maybe
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:16 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who Aiga?

Idk, maybe

Oh wait its Hyuga lol
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:17 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:16 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Idk, maybe

Oh wait its Hyuga lol

Hey I’m not saying anything lol
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:18 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:17 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh wait its Hyuga lol

Hey I’m not saying anything lol

Well he kinda had plot armor. Or unless you consider Phi
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:18 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Hey I’m not saying anything lol

Well he kinda had plot armor. Or unless you consider Phi

Idk am I
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:19 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well he kinda had plot armor. Or unless you consider Phi

Idk am I

Wait you didnt get the joke?
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:20 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:19 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Idk am I

Wait you didnt get the joke?

No
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:20 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:20 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait you didnt get the joke?

No

Phi has armor and when you add plot armor Phoenix will have a ton of plot armor
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:21 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  1:20 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: No

Phi has armor and when you add plot armor Phoenix will have a ton of plot armor
Oh lol
(Dec. 15, 2020  12:15 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  12:10 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imagine the Nemesis from MFb coming back here

Idk will he?

Announcer: Well here we are bladers! Someone has challenged the legend festival champion, LANE VALHALLA!

Lane and the masked blader walk up to the stadium with the crowd cheering behind them.

The masked blader didn’t respond. All the masked blader does is pull his launcher out and is ready to launch. The masked blader had a red and black sparking rip cord launcher, the first of its kind.

Announcer: Well it seems like both of our contenders are ready! Let’s start this epic match in 3, 2, 1! Go shoot!

The two bladers launch their beys. Lucifer goes to the center while Revenant starts going around. Revenant then dives at Lucifer with a strong attack.

Lucifers limit break kicks in and the barrier slams down on Revenant. But then Lane hears something from the silent challenger.

The barrier hits Revenants rubber and the two beys bounce back from each other. Lane looks in shock and confusion on what happen.

Masked Blader: So you think your so strong. Huh?! Well let me show you who’s stronger!

The masked blader then grabs a skull out of his pocket which had eyes still in it. The blader then pushes its eyes in but then revenant started turning black and red (like dark turbo).

Revenant then charged at Lucifer and slammed into him. Lucifer flys up in the air and shatters from the strength and power of Revenant.

Lane kneels down to pick up Lucifer trying to hold back the tears of his bey breaking.

The blader pulls Revevant from his pocket and points its face at Lane and Lucifer. A dark aura starts rising from Lucifer and Lane and starts transferring itself to Revenant (life what Phoenix did to hades). The dark aura then starts combining with the bladers own aura making Revenant and the bladers resonance even more stronger.

After all of the aura has left Lucifer and transferred into Revenant the blader leaves without a word to say to Lane. Leaving Lane to suffer from the pain of his beys destruction.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios what do you all think. I bet some people are gonna love this chapter since Lane gets destroyed so easily.
Wow lane valahalalalalalaalalala is the champion
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:49 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  12:15 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Idk will he?

Why your surprised lol
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:49 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  12:15 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Idk will he?

Yeah he won the legends festival so he’s the Champaign of that
Champaign? Dont tell me Lane is gonna party all night lol
Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #2 “Nemesis’s Successor”

Rantaro: Dang, that guy is really strong.

Rantaro then looks at Valt. Valt was there glaring at the television screen. Rantaro knew that Valt hated beys being broken but not this much. Rantaro was confused why since Valt had no real connection to Lane.

Rantaro: Hey Valt, what’s wrong? I know you get all mad when beys break but I’ve never seen you get this mad.
Valt: It’s happening again.
Rantaro: What?
Wakiya: The return of Nemesis.
Rantaro: Wait, you mean Normans bey?
Wakiya: No. Norman named his bey after Nemesis but that bey was just a piece of paper in the wind compared to the real Nemesis.
Ranjiro: How strong was Nemesis?
Wakiya: It made Dead Phoenix and Spriggan Requiem look like nothing.
Shu: Yeah, it was a very dangerous threat.

Shu walks in from the shadows with a little worry in his eyes.

Ranjiro: But we’re still good, right? That bey isn’t Nemesis.
Valt: Well let me tell you the legend of Revenant, the synthetic nightmare.

Rantaro and Rnajiro sat at the chairs there ready to hear the story.

Valt: After the destruction of Nemesis from the old legendary bladers a legend was created by some of Nemesis’s followers. The legend of Revenant. Revenant is supposed to be Nemesis’s successor who will bring the end to this world.
Shu: Yeah. Originally the wbo banned the name of Revenant because of its threat. But then they started unbanning words and Revenant was unbanned. But just because it’s a name doesn’t mean it’s the real Revenant.

Rantaro shifted his chair and got ready to speak.

Rantaro: Ok, well. This could not be the real Revenant. Just someone with the name of the bey.
Valt: I would like to believe that till I saw what it did to Lucifer.
Rantaro: Like what? Breaking it?
Valt: No, that’s normal. Revenant was absorbing Lucifers resonance with Lane. No bey should be able to do that.
Ranjiro: Well Phi did that with Hades.
Valt: I know. But that’s because Phi has a connection with Hades. But from what we know from Lane, this masked blader should not have a connection to Lucifer.
Rantaro: Oh, great.
Wakiya: I vote we wait before we go into action.
Rantaro: No! We need to act!
Wakiya: Well what are we gonna do?! Bring him here without knowing his power! He could easily absorb our resonances and break out!
Rantaro: Fine then. We’ll wait.
Shu: I’ll go find Lane. Maybe I can convince him to come in so we can talk to him.
Wakiya: Ok, well we have our plan in order. I’ll try and have news on everything that Revenant is doing.
Valt: Ok that’s good. We’ll prepare in case something happens. Honcho, Ranjiro, let’s go.

Valt and the two brothers then leave to go to the training center to prepare in case they have to go head to head against Revenant. But unknown to them the blader and Revenant were making moves. Moves right to someone’s door.

*At the Reynolds house hold*

Gwyn is at his work bench watching the battle between the blader and Lane.

Gwyn: I can feel you behind me.

Gwyn turns around to see the masked Blader right in front of the stadium in his room.

Gwyn: What brings you here today?
Masked Blader: You.
Gwyn: And what about me?
Masked Blader: I wanna battle you.
Gwyn: Alright.

Gwyn turns on his tablet to record the battle and get data on Revenant to improve Genesis.

Gwyn: Well get ready, because I’m gonna win.
Masked Blader: Sure you will.

The two bladers get ready to launch their beys.

The 2 bladers: 3, 2, 1, GO SHOOT!

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios hope you enjoy
(Dec. 15, 2020  8:43 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #2 “Nemesis’s Successor”

Rantaro then looks at Valt. Valt was there glaring at the television screen. Rantaro knew that Valt hated beys being broken but not this much. Rantaro was confused why since Valt had no real connection to Lane.

Rantaro: Hey Valt, what’s wrong? I know you get all mad when beys break but I’ve never seen you get this mad.
Wakiya: No. Norman named his bey after Nemesis but that bey was just a piece of paper in the wind compared to the real Nemesis.

Valt: After the destruction of Nemesis from the old legendary bladers a legend was created by some of Nemesis’s followers. The legend of Revenant. Revenant is supposed to be Nemesis’s successor who will bring the end to this world.
Shu: Yeah. Originally the wbo banned the name of Revenant because of its threat. But then they started unbanning words and Revenant was unbanned. But just because it’s a name doesn’t mean it’s the real Revenant.

Rantaro: Ok, well. This could not be the real Revenant. Just someone with the name of the bey.
Valt: No, that’s normal. Revenant was absorbing Lucifers resonance with Lane. No bey should be able to do that.
Valt: I know. But that’s because Phi has a connection with Hades. But from what we know from Lane, this masked blader should not have a connection to Lucifer.
Wakiya: Well what are we gonna do?! Bring him here without knowing his power! He could easily absorb our resonances and break out!
Shu: I’ll go find Lane. Maybe I can convince him to come in so we can talk to him.
Wakiya: Ok, well we have our plan in order. I’ll try and have news on everything that Revenant is doing.
Valt: Ok that’s good. We’ll prepare in case something happens. Honcho, Ranjiro, let’s go.

Valt and the two brothers then leave to go to the training center to prepare in case they have to go head to head against Revenant. But unknown to them the blader and Revenant were making moves. Moves right to someone’s door.

Gwyn turns around to see the masked Blader right in front of the stadium in his room.

Gwyn turns on his tablet to record the battle and get data on Revenant to improve Genesis.

rip gwyn
(Dec. 15, 2020  9:11 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  8:43 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #2 “Nemesis’s Successor”

rip gwyn

Masked Blader: What infinite lock system?! What Big Bang armor?!