[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Matrix!

(Jul. 04, 2021  8:32 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I know Uriel's winning this one, but that doesn't mean it'll be exciting to read. And honestly, before seeing that final post I thought there wad the possibility of him losing this one, then learning from it to improve when the time comes for a second tournament or sonething similar. Either way, this is bound to be interesting.

ugh i dont wanna spoil it
Fair enough. Still hyped for the battle tho.
(Jul. 04, 2021  8:37 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Fair enough. Still hyped for the battle tho.

alright this battle will be the most epic battle i have made, i already thought of it lawl
Episode 13!

(Jul. 05, 2021  8:30 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: Episode 13!
Episode 14 Preview!

Uriel: Uh oh! Nora has a bone to pick with Bax after the tournament!!

Uriel: Awesome! Nora has a new beyblade, I can't wait to battle it!

Uriel: Wait, all of Bax's gang members are...

Next Episode On Beyblade Burst Matrix!

Betrayal?! Retaliate Nemesis!
CALLED IT! I called it!

Plot: 5/5. We finally reached the land; the Matrix Bladers' cup has ended (and with one heck of a bang too). Lui's in town now, which is interesting to say the least, and Nora...yeah, she's probably planning something big (or maybe not).
Dialogue: 5/5. Cool beans, you're getting better with the dialogue every episode.
Characterization: 4.5/5. Love your portrayal of pretty much everyone, but I have a teeny tiny note on something I've seen that kinda repeats a lot throughout the story; it feels weird that every time Uriel's in a pinch and doubts himself, he instantly bounces back whenever Ulysses tells him something encouraging. Like, it takes a bit more than just one sentence to cheer someone up, ya know. But otherwise, you're doing great so far.
Writing: 4.5/5. Little to no mistakes this time, props for that.
Battle: 5/5. This is hands down the best battle in the whole fic (at least for now), and honestly, while I did expect Juudai to win, it was still awesome to read and was super close for that I thought Uriel would win for a second there.

Final Rating: 24/25. This chapter really was great (I'd even say the best), looking forward to see what will happen next (and curious to find out what will happen to Miss Wild Card in the future).
(Jul. 05, 2021  9:56 PM)PinkRose Wrote: CALLED IT! I called it!

Plot: 5/5. We finally reached the land; the Matrix Bladers' cup has ended (and with one heck of a bang too). Lui's in town now, which is interesting to say the least, and Nora...yeah, she's probably planning something big (or maybe not).
Dialogue: 5/5. Cool beans, you're getting better with the dialogue every episode.
Characterization: 4.5/5. Love your portrayal of pretty much everyone, but I have a teeny tiny note on something I've seen that kinda repeats a lot throughout the story; it feels weird that every time Uriel's in a pinch and doubts himself, he instantly bounces back whenever Ulysses tells him something encouraging. Like, it takes a bit more than just one sentence to cheer someone up, ya know. But otherwise, you're doing great so far.
Battle: 5/5. This is hands down the best battle in the whole fic (at least for now), and honestly, while I did expect Juudai to win, it was still awesome to read and was super close for that I thought Uriel would win for a second there.

Final Rating: 24/25. This chapter really was great (I'd even say the best), looking forward to see what will happen next (and curious to find out what will happen to Miss Wild Card in the future).

lol thanks and i had so much fun making this episode
(Jul. 05, 2021  9:56 PM)PinkRose Wrote: CALLED IT! I called it!

Hmm Miss wild card?!!!!! Lol same here
Been reading this for a while and really enjoyed it, keep up the good work!
(Jul. 05, 2021  10:31 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Been reading this for a while and really enjoyed it, keep up the good work!

thanks bro i've been reading ur fanfic too its also pretty good lol

(Jun. 30, 2021  9:06 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: Episode 8!

Episode 9 Preview!

Uriel: This is awesome! We're gonna win this thing!

Uriel: A new blader?! Yeah! This is gonna be so fun!

Uriel: We're going all out and making it to the semi-finals!

Next Episode Of Beyblade Burst Matrix!

Intermission! The Quantum Cup!

since we are already kinda in the 2nd arc i'll be revealing the legends that will be debuting:

Valt Aoi (Present) Beyblade: Paladin Valkyrie Shank Blade Ahead+Pierce
Shu Kurenai (Not Present)
Free De La Hoya (Present) Spectre Fafnir Withdraw Seize Void+Cushion
Lui Shirosagi (Not Present) 
ayo man wassup

Guys I will also make a fanfic because I'm inspired now lol
(Jul. 06, 2021  3:32 AM)TylerOfChaos Wrote: ayo man wassup

Guys I will also make a fanfic because I'm inspired now lol
Nice (question: you're new? Never saw you before. If yes then welcome to the WBO)
Episode 14!

(Jul. 06, 2021  10:24 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: Episode 14!

Episode 15 Preview!

Uriel: This is so amazing! I'm actually gonna be able to fight the Quantum Three!

Uriel: So we'll be doing battle royales first, huh?

Uriel: I'll totally go matrix and defeat everyone!

Next Episode on Beyblade Burst Matrix!

Enter The Super Submarine Cup!
Dude this is great!
(Jul. 06, 2021  10:48 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Dude this is great!

thanks!
Episode 15!

Episode 16 Preview!

Uriel: I'll be sure to win my match!

Uriel: Oh no, he can gain spin from his tip?!

Uriel: Awesome! A new blader will be joining us!!

Next Episode of Beyblade Burst Matrix:

Expurgation! Decimate Mortifyr!
Why did you say Quantum Four and. You only introduced 3?
(Jul. 07, 2021  6:39 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Why did you say Quantum Four and. You only introduced 3?

lol because if i changed it to four than it would be uneven due to me wanting to introduce the main antagonist in this season lawl

(Jul. 07, 2021  6:43 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  6:39 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Why did you say Quantum Four and. You only introduced 3?

lol because if i changed it to four than it would be uneven due to me wanting to introduce the main antagonist in this season lawl

Uriel + Aria + Nora + Bax + Santino + Juudai + Arenai + Zoro + Iru + (quantum 4 number 4) + main antagonist = 11

Uriel + Aria + Nora + Bax + Santino + Juudai + Arenai + Zoro + Iru + main antagonist = 10

if i had 10 then i would be able to divide it evenly by 2 but since the main antagonist isnt in yet it would be uneven because i would have to subtract 10 by 1 and that would be 9. and i can't divide 9 by 2 and get a whole number. so then i made Iru not want to battle and instead watch.
(Jul. 07, 2021  6:28 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: Episode 15!

Episode 16 Preview!

Uriel: Wait, Lui Shirosagi is on board?!

Brutality! Purge Longinus!!

Plot: 5/5 I loved how you added a new tournament and I love the new Quantum Four which is awesome and Ares seems like a super cool bey, I'm excited to see the new Longinus
Dialogue: 4/5 I love how everyone has something to say and everyone is enjoying the tournament. Though it felt a bit rushed, you could've focused a bit more on where they are and what the tournament is about.
Characterization: 5/5. Everyone got their own say and it felt like they were alive!!
Writing: 3/5. This kinda killed your rating, I have Grammarly and it's telling me that you have a lot of writing mistakes (No Offense) I suggest getting Grammarly it will really help your rating.
Battle: 5/5. The battle was super cool and I loved it, it really showed how strong Ares is.

Final Rating: 22/25. Really awesome chapter just work on your grammar and don't feel rushed.
(Jul. 07, 2021  6:48 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Episode 16 Preview!

Brutality! Purge Longinus!!

Plot: 5/5 I loved how you added a new tournament and I love the new Quantum Four which is awesome and Ares seems like a super cool bey, I'm excited to see the new Longinus
Dialogue: 5/5 I love how everyone has something to say and everyone is enjoying the tournament. 
Characterization: 5/5. Everyone got their own say and it felt like they were alive!!
Writing: 5/5.  
Battle: 5/5. The battle was super cool and I loved it, it really showed how strong Ares is.

Final Rating: 25/25. Really awesome chapter 

IT DIDNT FEEL RUSHED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(Jul. 07, 2021  6:53 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  6:48 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Plot: 5/5 I loved how you added a new tournament and I love the new Quantum Four which is awesome and Ares seems like a super cool bey, I'm excited to see the new Longinus
Dialogue: 5/5 I love how everyone has something to say and everyone is enjoying the tournament. 
Writing: 5/5.  

Final Rating: 25/25. Really awesome chapter 

IT DIDNT FEEL RUSHED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE [spoiler]
jk ima (try) and get grammerly and it may have felt rushed that was because it was just supposed to move the arc somewhere else and introduce new people but it couldv'e been otherwise i'll try to make the story seem longer and more (not bad grammar)

Ok lol, I love how u keep changing ur pfp
(Jul. 07, 2021  6:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  6:53 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:  IT DIDNT FEEL RUSHED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok lol, I love how u keep changing ur pfp

lol for some reason i don't think the previous pfp is good enough
(Jul. 07, 2021  6:54 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  6:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ok lol, I love how u keep changing ur pfp

lol for some reason i don't think the previous pfp is good enough

I understand you SO much

Episode 16 Preview!

Expurgation! Purge Longinus!!

Okay, a lot of things happened here...

Plot: 4/5. Errr...I’m confused. You keep alternating between there being 3 and 4 Quantums, and there’s no mention of Uriel’s brother whatsoever, which leads me to beleive there’s 4 but he hasn’t been introduced yet, similar to Hearts’ situation.
Dialogue: 5/5. It’s cool, can’t see anything wrong really.
Characterization: 4/5. So really, what was the thing with Uriel and Juudai at the start? Kinda seemed out of character and sudden.
Writing: 3.5/5. Ehe, yeah, this one fell short. There’s a lot of confusion between words and names throughout the chapter (so is it Conquest or Warlord Ares?) and seems kinda messy overall.
Battle: 4.5/5. It’s fine, tho I feel like it ended a bit too fast, even if it’s just supposed to show off Arenai’s power. 

Final Rating: 21/25. Yeeeeaaaaah, not your best chapter, but I’m sure you can do better in the future.
(Jul. 07, 2021  8:23 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Episode 16 Preview!

Expurgation! Purge Longinus!!