[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Matrix!

alright guys.... i have some very sad news... I won't be continuing matrix...
Why...? Do you need help with the chapters?
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:11 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Why...? Do you need help with the chapters?

no... i will be quitting this series to make a new one... there's to many characters... and i can't jumble all of them in some screen time...
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:10 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: alright guys.... i have some very sad news... I won't be continuing matrix...

NO!! Why?
i hope you all understand... I'm literally tearing up rn
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:13 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:11 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Why...? Do you need help with the chapters?

no... i will be quitting this series to make a new one... there's to many characters... and i can't jumble all of them in some screen time...

Why don't you just give this series a reboot? You could delete the old chapters and have the same plot but improve some things
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:13 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: no... i will be quitting this series to make a new one... there's to many characters... and i can't jumble all of them in some screen time...

Why don't you just give this series a reboot? You could delete the old chapters and have the same plot but improve some things

... oh
Dude... I understand that's why I don't bring to many character s to mine but if this is what you wanna do then I support your decision!
The Show Must Go On!

hmmm yes... i'll do a reboot... it'll be even better!
Oh so your not quiting? (Nervously hides tears)
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:16 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Oh so your not quiting? (Nervously hides tears)

...lol no ima do a reboot (genesis reboot, eh? eh?)
Uh, how much characters do you have in Matrix?
You don't have to include everyone in every episode (like, one episode without or with just a brief appearance of Bax and Santino or sth)
Sure but if where gonna talk we can't keep spamming threads we can use this: https://mkgameschat.herokuapp.com

In nickname but in your WBO Username

In room put in WBO
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:18 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Sure but if where gonna talk we can't keep spamming threads we can use this: https://mkgameschat.herokuapp.com

In room put in WBO

If we're talking about his fanfic then we can talk about it here
Okay but lots of people are there already
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:18 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Sure but if where gonna talk we can't keep spamming threads  we can use this: https://mkgameschat.herokuapp.com

In room put in WBO

We cant talk on forums casually, it's playing safe
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:18 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Sure but if where gonna talk we can't keep spamming threads  we can use this: https://mkgameschat.herokuapp.com

In room put in WBO

Yeah we have just been talking about lots of things!
ok guys, i have some news! I will be continuing Matrix (inspired by UnseenBurst''s most recent episode)
(Jul. 21, 2021  12:03 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: ok guys, i have some news! I will be continuing Matrix (inspired by UnseenBurst''s most recent episode)

Wait what did I do?
future episode names...

Episode 17: Gladiator Clash! Ares Vs. Mortifyr!

Episode 18: Running the Gauntlet! Tag Battle Showdown!

Episode 19: Extreme Heat! Warlord Axel!

Episode 20: The Mystical Giant! Trigram Illuminati!

Episode 21: Strategy Vs. Recklessness!

(Jul. 21, 2021  12:17 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2021  12:03 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: ok guys, i have some news! I will be continuing Matrix (inspired by UnseenBurst''s most recent episode)

Wait what did I do?

well, the episode was so cool, and the concept of doing two fanfics at a time seemed like a challenge, i decided to continue

um also unseenburst im sorry if it seems like i copied from you but i really dont mean too i just want to grow
(Jul. 21, 2021  12:18 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: future episode names...

(Jul. 21, 2021  12:17 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Wait what did I do?

well, the episode was so cool, and the concept of doing two fanfics at a time seemed like a challenge, i decided to continue

um also unseenburst im sorry if it seems like i copied from you but i really dont mean too i just want to grow

No problem my young student lol but seriously, your a great fanfic writer and you have a lot of potential keep it up!
(Jul. 21, 2021  12:35 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

No problem my young student lol but seriously, your a great fanfic writer and you have a lot of potential keep it up!

*sheds tear* yes sir! (happy confidence noises)
YES! It’s back!
(Jul. 21, 2021  12:56 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: YES! It’s back!

yep!!

(Jul. 21, 2021  12:17 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Wait what did I do?

Welcome back Matrix!
Anyways, 
And also: