[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst In A Nutshell

yes i decided to do this. also dont take anything i say here seriously. this book is a crackfic/joke book so ye.  

burst s1 in a nutshell

Beyburst in a nutshell, including all the seasons:

(Jan. 13, 2021  11:51 PM)Pixi Wrote: yes i decided to do this. also dont take anything i say here seriously. this book is a crackfic/joke book so ye.  

burst s1 in a nutshell

Why does this sound so much like that one video Joriobro did on the same topic?

That aside tho, nicely done. Now we need a Beyblade Burst God in a nutshell please.
(Jan. 14, 2021  9:36 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:51 PM)Pixi Wrote: yes i decided to do this. also dont take anything i say here seriously. this book is a crackfic/joke book so ye.  

burst s1 in a nutshell

Why does this sound so much like that one video Joriobro did on the same topic?

That aside tho, nicely done. Now we need a Beyblade Burst God in a nutshell please.

eeeeeeee
ok so i did get inspired by this and i will credit the dude ok
just lemme find the video first
beyblade burst god in a nutshell

ok so this is cho-z in a nutshell:

ok so im gonna do gachi because i have the basic idea of it

Sparking in a nutshell

(Feb. 18, 2021  3:48 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Sparking in a nutshell

The worst part is that you're not even wrong.

Also, Beyblade S6 in a nutshell (even tho the info we have isn't enough to fill said nutshell):
(Feb. 19, 2021  12:46 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Also, Beyblade S6 in a nutshell (even tho the info we have isn't enough to fill said nutshell):

Nah it's more like:

Demon king invades earth and experiences character development

burst s1 in a nutshell

wait, Diana?
Is Daina wonder woman now?
Beyblade burst rise

cringe boi finds run down club and dies

.net hee hee
Season 5 in a nutshell:
One very high kid goes on to challenge these top tier sports players (who for some reason play professional spinning tops). Enter in Lane Walhalla, he is secretly not schizophrenic meaning he’s way stronger than the rest. Now starts the schizophrenic spinning top arc. Aiga, Free, Valt, and Zoom Zoom Boy (yes I am Maximillion Pegasus) battle and zoomy zoom zoom kid wins just barely. The next set of battles include the really girly man, the satanist, the non-schizophrenic, and zoom zoom boys brother (when did he get here)? Anyways the non schizophrenic won. Next up is the tag team battles. This portion was cut off. Finally we get to the semifinals. We have the chad schizophrenic Aiga go up against the virgin non-schizophrenic Lane, the Chads lost but it’s whatever. We now have high boy vs the og schizophrenic (god help his soul). The og schizophrenic wins since he’s more schizophrenic. We finally have a battle between the non-schizophrenic and the og schizophrenic with the non-schizophrenic realizing he’s actually just insane and wins. The high kid and the boy who didn’t exsist challenge the mental man and get their spinning tops broken. They upgrade their spinning tops so that they can get back at the mental man. The mental man challenges his master and loses causing him to upgrade his bey and beat the master. Anyways new tag team arc. Basically a lot of battles happen and we have og schizophrenic and the sexy man vs the master and the mental man. The sexy man seduces the opposing site and wins (I wished that happened, but it doesn’t change the outcome). Now the og schizophrenic and the sexy man face off against the the not high anymore boy and the main character Hyuga (I know he was introduced in the middle of the series, but how did he become a mc). The not high anymore boy and the main character Hyuga win leaving them to fight against the master and the mental man. The master and the mental man loose somehow causing the mental man to turn schizophrenic for some reason (god damn it I knew Beyblade was trying to rip off Yugioh)
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Season 6 in a nutshell:
One very high kid goes on to challenge these top tier sports players (who for some reason play professional spinning tops). Enter in Lane Walhalla, he is secretly not schizophrenic meaning he’s way stronger than the rest. Now starts the schizophrenic spinning top arc. Aiga, Free, Valt, and Zoom Zoom Boy (yes I am Maximillion Pegasus) battle and zoomy zoom zoom kid wins just barely. The next set of battles include the really girly man, the satanist, the non-schizophrenic, and zoom zoom boys brother (when did he get here)? Anyways the non schizophrenic won. Next up is the tag team battles. This portion was cut off. Finally we get to the semifinals. We have the chad schizophrenic Aiga go up against the virgin non-schizophrenic Lane, the Chads lost but it’s whatever. We now have high boy vs the og schizophrenic (god help his soul). The og schizophrenic wins since he’s more schizophrenic. We finally have a battle between the non-schizophrenic and the og schizophrenic with the non-schizophrenic realizing he’s actually just insane and wins. The high kid and the boy who didn’t exsist challenge the mental man and get their spinning tops broken. They upgrade their spinning tops so that they can get back at the mental man. The mental man challenges his master and loses causing him to upgrade his bey and beat the master. Anyways new tag team arc. Basically a lot of battles happen and we have og schizophrenic and the sexy man vs the master and the mental man. The sexy man seduces the opposing site and wins (I wished that happened, but it doesn’t change the outcome). Now the og schizophrenic and the sexy man face off against the the not high anymore boy and the main character Hyuga (I know he was introduced in the middle of the series, but how did he become a mc). The not high anymore boy and the main character Hyuga win leaving them to fight against the master and the mental man. The master and the mental man loose somehow causing the mental man to turn schizophrenic for some reason (bad damn it I knew Beyblade was trying to rip off Yugioh)
Wait isn't that Season 5?
One very high kid goes on to challenge these top tier sports players (who for some reason play professional spinning tops). Enter in Lane Walhalla, he is secretly not schizophrenic meaning he’s way stronger than the rest. Now starts the schizophrenic spinning top arc. Aiga, Free, Valt, and Zoom Zoom Boy (yes I am Maximillion Pegasus) battle and zoomy zoom zoom kid wins just barely. The next set of battles include the really girly man, the satanist, the non-schizophrenic, and zoom zoom boys brother (when did he get here)? Anyways the non schizophrenic won. Next up is the tag team battles. This portion was cut off. Finally we get to the semifinals. We have the chad schizophrenic Aiga go up against the virgin non-schizophrenic Lane, the Chads lost but it’s whatever. We now have high boy vs the og schizophrenic (god help his soul). The og schizophrenic wins since he’s more schizophrenic. We finally have a battle between the non-schizophrenic and the og schizophrenic with the non-schizophrenic realizing he’s actually just insane and wins. The high kid and the boy who didn’t exsist challenge the mental man and get their spinning tops broken. They upgrade their spinning tops so that they can get back at the mental man. The mental man challenges his master and loses causing him to upgrade his bey and beat the master. Anyways new tag team arc. Basically a lot of battles happen and we have og schizophrenic and the sexy man vs the master and the mental man. The sexy man seduces the opposing site and wins (I wished that happened, but it doesn’t change the outcome). Now the og schizophrenic and the sexy man face off against the the not high anymore boy and the main character Hyuga (I know he was introduced in the middle of the series, but how did he become a mc). The not high anymore boy and the main character Hyuga win leaving them to fight against the master and the mental man. The master and the mental man loose somehow causing the mental man to turn schizophrenic for some reason (bad damn it I knew Beyblade was trying to rip off Yugioh)

imagine if this actually happens in season 6
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:18 PM)Pixi Wrote:

imagine if this actually happens in season 6

That was for season 5 my bad.
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:18 PM)Pixi Wrote: imagine if this actually happens in season 6

That was for season 5 my bad.

oh

ok
I love how this turned from Pixi's crackfic thread into everyone's crackfic thread.
I love this...... This is like Bill wurtz and Oversimplified

*Insert IGN 100000/10
9/10! This is good, just needs some more good plot twists and description
(Feb. 19, 2021  1:22 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  12:46 PM)PinkRose Wrote: The worst part is that you're not even wrong.

Nah it's more like:

Demon king invades earth and experiences character development

(Feb. 19, 2021  12:46 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Or let's Say......

Hyuga x Kaniki lololol
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:29 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  12:46 PM)PinkRose Wrote: The worst part is that you're not even wrong.

Or let's Say......

Hyuga x Kaniki lololol

More like Lane × Hikaru (God forbid this become an actual ship-)
(Feb. 20, 2021  8:50 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  5:29 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: Or let's Say......

Hyuga x Kaniki lololol

More like Lane × Hikaru (God forbid this become an actual ship-)

Lain x Hyuga is an actual thing unfortunately
(Feb. 20, 2021  8:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  8:50 PM)PinkRose Wrote: More like Lane × Hikaru (God forbid this become an actual ship-)

Lain x Hyuga is an actual thing unfortunately

I saw some stuff abou them already smh
(Feb. 20, 2021  8:54 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  8:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Lain x Hyuga is an actual thing unfortunately

I saw some stuff abou them already smh

I've also seen alot of Rantaro Wakiya cause of that one scene where he helped Wakiya cause he was scared of heights.
I think we should stop before thing get worse than that.