[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: GX!

(Jul. 02, 2022  12:19 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2022  9:03 PM)WizardBlader Wrote: Oh... So does that mean that Xaviero can't be published?

Also, is Benjamin approved? Just wondering.
your first one is pretty much in I think, the rest can't be taken for granted.
Pink is gone for now due to irl stuff so the thing will go on a hiatus for a little bit until we decide stuff.
Understood.
(Jul. 01, 2022  6:53 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2022  6:48 PM)Clean Freak Wrote: When will I learn if my character passed or not?
Oops, you passed lo.
Also should mention that the contest is closed so... Cold might update the thread title.

Okay thanks for letting my character pass I was working hard on him
(Jun. 18, 2022  2:04 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: I just finished making Xaviero's character. He seems to be very likable, and I hope that you guys will accept him too. Only thing stopping me from posting is that I'm just waiting for confirmation on Benjamin's character.
There is absolutely no rush, I'm just letting you guys know about what I've been doing. ^^

Edit: I just made a few minor character adjustments to Benjamin. He now comes from Minnesota, and the reason his ENTIRE family moved to New York is not just because of Beyblading, but rather because his father found a better paying job there.

Second edit: Just in case Benjamin is accepted Ill do the same "claiming ownership" thing I did with Ben.
Remember, the following will NOT be the official post, just claiming ownership of the names.

Characters Name: Xaviero Gaunt

His Beyblade: Superior Xanthus

So, Benjamin is in. Xaviero is probably in. You cannot do a third one though.
(Jul. 05, 2022  3:36 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: So, Benjamin is in. Xaviero is probably in. You cannot do a third one though.
Ah, okay. Ill post Xaviero's profile soon then, since I never did.

Edit: Xaviero's profile is below.
-WizardBlader

I’ll submit my character today. Srry for the wait
(Jul. 07, 2022  12:57 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: I’ll submit my character today. Srry for the wait

They said the contest is closed
(Jul. 07, 2022  1:26 AM)Anime Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2022  12:57 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote: I’ll submit my character today. Srry for the wait

Ah, seriously? Rip. That’s a bummer
Not bad! May I register?

(Jul. 07, 2022  1:26 AM)Anime Blader Wrote:

Nevermind.... Smh
(Jun. 17, 2022  11:16 PM)Deneuve Wrote:

I know that the contest is over but I was wondering if I made the cut or not since it seems most if not everyone got a answer if they passed the inspection but me
(Jul. 21, 2022  4:00 AM)Deneuve Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2022  11:16 PM)Deneuve Wrote:

I know that the contest is over but I was wondering if I made the cut or not since it seems most if not everyone got a answer if they passed the inspection but me
I'm surprised no one said anything about yours. But no, you're not innit. Too many characters with the same personality / similar personalities was the cause.
(Jul. 21, 2022  3:29 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2022  4:00 AM)Deneuve Wrote: I know that the contest is over but I was wondering if I made the cut or not since it seems most if not everyone got a answer if they passed the inspection but me
I'm surprised no one said anything about yours. But no, you're not innit. Too many characters with the same personality / similar personalities was the cause.

Oh alright thanks for answering my question though.
Bad news, and good news, and worse news. (And slightly bad news)

1. The Bad News: Pink has been taken away from social platforms again guys, so that is a major setback.

2. The Worse News: Pink's parents have deleted every archive she had of this fan-fic

3. The Good News: We have the blueprint for 11 (?) episodes!

4. The Slightly bad news: Everyone started school so this might take a while to start.
(Jul. 01, 2022  6:53 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2022  6:48 PM)Clean Freak Wrote: When will I learn if my character passed or not?
Oops, you passed lo.
Also should mention that the contest is closed so... Cold might update the thread title.

That's a bummer if only I joined the WBO before the contest ended because I have a oc I think you'll would've liked
Ok guys, I swear that's the last time we'll be dead. Once again, I bring with me good news, bad news, and worse news.

Babadum baaaa

1. Good news: We finished every friggin Beyblade that will be included in this fan-fiction (including your entries) and we should be able to start posting episodes soon.

2. Bad news: I think all of our crew is dea- I mean inactive except for me and Hollow

3. Worse news: Pink is still gone and her discord account was deleted so we have no idea when she will be back or if she's coming back.

(Also I'll post a Beyblade here in a sec)
(Jan. 16, 2023  3:56 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Ok guys, I swear that's the last time we'll be dead. Once again, I bring with me good news, bad news, and worse news.

Babadum baaaa

1. Good news: We finished every friggin Beyblade that will be included in this fan-fiction (including your entries) and we should be able to start posting episodes soon.

2. Bad news: I think all of our crew is dea- I mean inactive except for me and Hollow

3. Worse news: Pink is still gone and her discord account was deleted so we have no idea when she will be back or if she's coming back.

Wow it must've been a lot of work to add all of these oc's into the story.
(Jan. 16, 2023  4:56 PM)The Avenger Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2023  3:56 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Ok guys, I swear that's the last time we'll be dead. Once again, I bring with me good news, bad news, and worse news.

Babadum baaaa

Wow it must've been a lot of work to add all of these oc's into the story.
:^)
An ambitious project to say the least. It did took some time, but not as much as it sounds, quite the fun actually.
Wouldn't reccommend anyone to do that tho.
(Jan. 16, 2023  7:58 PM)Hollowmind13 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2023  4:56 PM)The Avenger Wrote: Wow it must've been a lot of work to add all of these oc's into the story.
An ambitious project to say the least. It did took some time, but not as much as it sounds, quite the fun actually.

Yeah it definitely is. I would add my oc to this fan fic but I bet it would be very much a burden with these many complex oc's to fit in the story.
(Jan. 16, 2023  9:05 PM)The Avenger Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2023  7:58 PM)Hollowmind13 Wrote: .

Yeah it definitely is. I would add my oc to this fan fic but I bet it would be very much a burden with these many complex oc's to fit in the story.

Not really lol. The contest is just over and the episodes are already pretty much planned. Maybe in future seasons?

Babadum baaaa

(I swear I didn't forget this guys haha...)
(Jan. 17, 2023  1:53 AM)ColdFlames13 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2023  9:05 PM)The Avenger Wrote: Yeah it definitely is. I would add my oc to this fan fic but I bet it would be very much a burden with these many complex oc's to fit in the story.

Not really lol. The contest is just over and the episodes are already pretty much planned. Maybe in future seasons?

Babadum baaaa

(I swear I didn't forget this guys haha...)

Well anyway I'm really exited to see how the story for this series plays out.
The main beys are here. Cold couldn't copy paste the descriptions for some reason and I kept forgetting to do it. Anywho, here it is.
Astrea:
Calliope:
Chaos:
Those are the main cast's beys, there might be an inconsistency or 2, so don't hesitate to ask about it.
I have returned peoples. I lost my account for a while and didn't really put much effort into getting it back until now because of school. As soon as I get in contact with Hollow again HOPEFULLY he'll be out of school and we can work on this more. Apologies for the wait.