[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: GX!

(Jun. 16, 2022  8:11 PM)Tatake Wrote:
How do people even find this thread?
Anyhow, this one might come in handy with his beliefs. Though we might tone down the edgy-ness by -11.
Not saying for sure you're in, you're just not out yet.
(Jun. 16, 2022  9:02 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
How do people even find this thread?
Anyhow, this one might come in handy with his beliefs. Though we might tone down the edgy-ness by -11.
Not saying for sure you're in, you're just not out yet.

Alright thanks for reading it

IF we add him in, we are 100% not making him god. I mean, come on. First off, there is absolutely NO way, that Hell, Spark Devils, etc. etc. Would all come together to defeat ONE 16 year old. Also the dude turns to the dark side just to unite the blading world?? Look, if that were actually the case, and some blader went THAT FAR to become the strongest in the world so that the WHOLE blading world has to come together to beat him, theres no way that after he's been beaten by the whole blading world he's just gonna be able to smile and say "It's just a prank bro." If we do add him in, you'd have to be fine with us changing him by 90%, if that.
(Jun. 16, 2022  11:28 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote:

IF we add him in, we are 100% not making him god. I mean, come on. First off, there is absolutely NO way, that Hell, Spark Devils, etc. etc. Would all come together to defeat ONE 16 year old. Also the dude turns to the dark side just to unite the blading world?? Look, if that were actually the case, and some blader went THAT FAR to become the strongest in the world so that the WHOLE blading world has to come together to beat him, theres no way that after he's been beaten by the whole blading world he's just gonna be able to smile and say "It's just a prank bro." If we do add him in, you'd have to be fine with us changing him by 90%, if that.

Alright sure. Though about your "It's just a prank bro" my plan was for him to go into hiding and away from society and only come back if he is truly needed.
(Jun. 17, 2022  1:47 AM)Tatake Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2022  11:28 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: IF we add him in, we are 100% not making him god. I mean, come on. First off, there is absolutely NO way, that Hell, Spark Devils, etc. etc. Would all come together to defeat ONE 16 year old. Also the dude turns to the dark side just to unite the blading world?? Look, if that were actually the case, and some blader went THAT FAR to become the strongest in the world so that the WHOLE blading world has to come together to beat him, theres no way that after he's been beaten by the whole blading world he's just gonna be able to smile and say "It's just a prank bro." If we do add him in, you'd have to be fine with us changing him by 90%, if that.

Alright sure. Though about your "It's just a prank bro" my plan was for him to go into hiding and away from society and only come back if he is truly needed.
I like this character because it reminds me of Eren but I don't think this would work in a burst fan fiction. The character would probably work the best in like Metal Fight since it has a better infuses of blading organizations and is more mystical then realistic.
I seem to like this series's vibe, so I guess Ill join in the Character Contest if its alright with the author.

It will be my first Character Contest, but Ill try my best to make my character as good as I can ^^.
Hope you like my oc since it's my first. Sorry if the whole passed down from generation to generation and Theseus giving Terry information from all the bladers who used Theseus is too mystical I just thought it was a cool idea so I decided to implement it.

(Jun. 17, 2022  4:31 AM)Clean Freak Wrote: Hope you like my oc since it's my first. Sorry if the whole passed down from generation to generation and Theseus giving Terry information from all the bladers who used Theseus is too mystical I just thought it was a cool idea so I decided to implement it.

We can't really complain about mystical stuff when we have some of our own (Unless it is nonsense •- •). And beys speaking to bladers is normal by it's own in the fictional part of beyblade.
So sorry guys... We are just reusing Zwei- **Gets shot to death** (btw, energy gear is the new name for chassis)
----------
Tyrant Longinus Calamity3 Torment
--
Tyrant: A left spin, attack type GX Blade. It features an overall shape similar to one of it's predecessors, Bloody Longinus. It has 4 spear-shaped blades with dragon heads on it, two of which are similar to Rage while the other 2 are like Bloody. Unlike Bloody, it has more edgy and sharp points to improve attacks. (the Rage blades give upper attacks while the Blood blades give smash attacks)
--
Longinus: A left spin GX Core Plate. It features a design similar to Zwei Longinus, having 2 dragon heads at the middle to despict it's motif: Longinus
Teeth position: 3 Strong teeth.
The heads have metal.
--
Weight Core - Dense: It is the heaviest gear. Giving good grip to the stadium but somewhat less stamina. It also gives amazing KO resistance.
--
Calamity2: A GX Disc fused with the Energy Gear. It shares aspects with Drake, having 2 dragon heads on the disc section and 4 metal dragon heads covered in plastic, two big and two smaller, on the Energy Gear section. They can align with the Carnage blade to heavily increase the attack power.
--
Torment: An attack type driver. It features a Zephyr-like tip. It has a metal plate similar to Destroy, but with a rubber perimeter. Its plate can lock up if pushed enough, giving a speed boost.

Oh No! If an ice dragon wasn't enough, now we have an earth one!!
-----------
Aether Dragon Discharge A-1
---
Aether: A right spin, attack type GX Blade. It features an overall shape similar to Tempest. Two of it's blades will pop-out once it is mid-way from bursting, gaining bound, while the other two can be pushed back with strong enough hits to reveal rubber, akin to Imperial.
---
Dragon: A GX Core that features a dragon in the center slashing with it's claws to represent the motif: Dragon. Shares similarities with Imperial and Tempest chips.
Teeth position: 4 Average teeth
---
Metal Core - BWD: The gear with BWD. It is an in-between Speed and Wing and, as such, doesn't have much prominent status changes.
---
Discharge': A fused-to-disc electrical driver. It features an overall shape similar to Charge, with one small tip at the center surrounded by a sharp, spiky metal-coated circle. But instead of the small plastic tip, it has a red tip that is electrically powered. The tip activates periodically mid-battle and can either go to the opposite spin direction or the same. It has a golden spring akin to any dash driver.
---
A-1: A GX Frame. It features a shape similar to 1A (sparking chassis), with plastic blades that, when hit, can deal some damage.
(Jun. 17, 2022  9:34 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2022  4:31 AM)Clean Freak Wrote: Hope you like my oc since it's my first. Sorry if the whole passed down from generation to generation and Theseus giving Terry information from all the bladers who used Theseus is too mystical I just thought it was a cool idea so I decided to implement it.

We can't really complain about mystical stuff when we have some of our own (Unless it is nonsense •- •). And beys speaking to bladers is normal by it's own in the fictional part of beyblade.

So has my character passed the inspection or do I have to do some changing like Tatake?
(Jun. 17, 2022  4:21 PM)Clean Freak Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2022  9:34 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: .

So has my character passed the inspection or do I have to do some changing like Tatake?
>
Yours is likely to pass with some minor changes (More insecure and less cold + a diagnose). Tatake's is likely to not pass because we have plenty of bladers similar to Balam.
You don't need to worry about changes as we can handle it ourselves in this case.
However, Tatake . If you read above this line you know. I'd suggest toning down the edgelord vibes on Balam, perhaps limit the origin story to just divorce rather than death and also change the motivation a little (I like the little anarchist energy he has, but you could just make his current motivation less anime protagonist-y. You decide tho). If you want an example you can just ask and I'll PM it to you.
As a little sneak-peek for my character, before I release him too late, Ill make sure I say his name and Beyblade before someone takes the names:

Name for Character: Benjamin Gaunt

Name for his Beyblade: Chaotic/Supreme Bellerus

Reminder: This is NOT my actual submission, just a sneak-peek and a claim of ownership.
I should have the submission soon today.
(Jun. 17, 2022  5:53 PM)WizardBlader Wrote: As a little sneak-peek for my character, before I release him too late, Ill make sure I say his name and Beyblade before someone takes the names:

Name for Character: Benjamin Gaunt

Name for his Beyblade: Chaotic/Supreme Bellerus

Reminder: This is NOT my actual submission, just a sneak-peek and a claim of ownership.
I should have the submission soon today.

Too little detail!! >Unhappy

(Joking btw)
Here is my finished submission. Worked on it until late yesterday, into today. I hope you guys will like it!!! ^^

(Jun. 17, 2022  6:12 PM)WizardBlader Wrote: Here is my finished submission. Worked on it until late yesterday, into today. I hope you guys will like it!!! ^^

[spoiler]
Name: Benjamin Gaunt
Height: 5 '1

Personality: Benjamin (can also be called Ben for short) Has a mild-mannered and calm personality. He comes from Nevada, and moved to New York with his family to blade for "The Raging Bulls". He loves Beyblading with every fiber of his being, and is very close to his little brother Xaviero Gaunt (might create his brother as a rival if Benjamin gets accepted). He first started blading in using the Cho-Z system, inspired to use that system by watching Aiga Akaba winning the Champion Title against Valt Aoi.

Appearance: Benjamin appears a bit shorter compared to some of the other characters. He has dark-brown hair, fair skin and sky-blue eyes. He also has dark-red markings on his left and right cheek below his eye; the upper markings appears lightning-shaped, and the middle and lower markings are right triangle shaped. Benjamin wears a outfit similar to Valt's GT attire, but in different colors. He wears an red short-sleeved hoodie with a golden B emblem on the front, a dark-green body warmer with dark-yelow markings on the front and a red Beyblade symbol on the back, black gloves with red cuffs, blue pant with white stripes at the ends with a black belt, and black boots with white soles, two red stripes, and light-red borders.

Bey: Chaotic/Supreme Bellerus.Bl.5-B-HXt+'

Layer: Chaotic (A Right-spin black plastic and dark-red colored Balance Layer featuring two massive blades similar to Guilty, but reversed with metal on the top on the opposite sides. The only place the simalereties end is that the blades are turned to right-spin, and they have metal wings within them similar to Crash Ragnaruk's gimmick, to increase stamina. The top and bottom of the Layer feature merged interchangable modes of contact points both being Attack and Defense. You can change these modes by simply sliding the preset mode off of the Layer using a specially designed tool, flipping both Balance Modes around to the desired mode, and connecting it back by sliding it back into place until it clicks twice, telling you that the Balance Modes have been locked in to the Layer).

Second Layer: Supreme ( A Left-spin black plastic and blue metal colored Attack Layer featuring nearly the exact shape as Infinite Achillies's Layer, Infinite, but made left-spin, and reversed. The place where the simalereties end, is in the middle of each blade. The middle of each blade has a rubber free-spinning place like all itterations of Satan's Layers, to deflect attacks, or do minimal spin-stealing. The primary attack points have metal on them (As in the points that get hit first), to deal strong hits to an opposing beyblade. The rest of the blade is plastic, excludng the rubber gimmick. The upper and lower parts of the layer feature the exact same Balance Modes as the right-spin Layer, Chaotic. These are self explanitory as stated in the "Chaotic" paragraph.

Core Plate: Bellerus ( A Left and Right-spin Core. Features a metal-plastic Black Plate with a motif similar to the DB Perseus; the avatar's motif is entirely metal like Lucifer II, with small blue and red accents. The center has a small Amythest gem embeded in it, and the eyes of the avatar's motif are deep blue. The teeth have two strong clicks at the end, and one small click in the beginning. Since this core is a Dual-spin one, It comes with another special tool that is merged with the Balance Modes Changer Tool, to change its teeth direction.)

Core Gear: OWD

Disk: Balance (A somewhat balanced disk that focuses on two opposite sides of a Beyblade. Balance is designed to look akin to Giga's shape. On opposite sides of the Disk, the left and right side is heavier than the rest of the Forge Disk, distributing weight a bit like the DB 2 armor. Features Bl on the prongs. Weight: 32.6 grams)

Chassis Frame: 5-B (A mostly plastic Chassis that features a metal-rubber free-spinning ring for deflecting attacks)

Driver: High Xtend+' (Black main part and metalic red "+ " gear)

Bey Moves: Right-spin: Chaotic Desent: When Chaotic Bellerus gets hit straight up into the air, they beyblade corrects itself and turns on its side, and hits the opposing beyblade with extreme force from the air.
Chaotic Shoot: When High Xtend+ is on Attack mode, and rages as if in a Rush Shoot.
Chaotic Spin: When High Xtend+ is in Defense or Stamina mode, to increase spin speed, and spin longevity. Also utilizes the metal wings within the blades.
Chaotic Slash: When the Chaotic Layer slashes the opponent with fierceness.

Left-spin moves: Supreme Desent: Like Chaotic Desent, only left-spinning.
Supreme Shoot: Like Chaotic Shoot, only left-spinning.
Supreme Spin: When High Xtend+ is only on Stamina mode, to increase spin longevity.
Supreme Slash: When the Supreme Layer slashes strongly at its opponent with its metal primary contact points; a more powerful version of Chaotic Slash.
Supreme Counter: When the free-spinning rubber touches an opposing Beyblade, and deflects its attack, or spin steals.

I had a LOT of fun designing this character. You have my permission to add more to his persona; I feel I was not into creating this part as much as the rest. Also, if Chaotic/Supreme Bellerus seems too OP, you guys also have my permission to change the power levels to your desires.
I hope this gets accepted!!! ^-^

Whoops, the spoiler didn't work ;-;

you have to put [spoiler] above your paragraph then [spoiler] but with a / before the s below your paragraph.
(Jun. 17, 2022  6:16 PM)Clean Freak Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2022  6:12 PM)WizardBlader Wrote: Here is my finished submission. Worked on it until late yesterday, into today. I hope you guys will like it!!! ^^

Whoops, the spoiler didn't work ;-;

you have to put [spoiler] above your paragraph then [spoiler] but with a / before the s below your paragraph.
Thanks so much! I corrected it.
I just finished making Xaviero's character. He seems to be very likable, and I hope that you guys will accept him too. Only thing stopping me from posting is that I'm just waiting for confirmation on Benjamin's character.
There is absolutely no rush, I'm just letting you guys know about what I've been doing. ^^

Edit: I just made a few minor character adjustments to Benjamin. He now comes from Minnesota, and the reason his ENTIRE family moved to New York is not just because of Beyblading, but rather because his father found a better paying job there.

Second edit: Just in case Benjamin is accepted Ill do the same "claiming ownership" thing I did with Ben.
Remember, the following will NOT be the official post, just claiming ownership of the names.

Characters Name: Xaviero Gaunt

His Beyblade: Superior Xanthus
Ello, I was wondering whats the limit for characters to be submitted. Yesterday, I made my final character for submission to this Fan-Fic, but was not sure to post it without knowing the character limit. (He's not related in any way to the Gaunt Bro's)

Its totally fine if the limit is only two; Ill just save the new final one.
(Jun. 20, 2022  7:24 PM)WizardBlader Wrote: Ello, I was wondering whats the limit for characters to be submitted. Yesterday, I made my final character for submission to this Fan-Fic, but was not sure to post it without knowing the character limit. (He's not related in any way to the Gaunt Bro's)

Its totally fine if the limit is only two; Ill just save the new final one.

Let me check with my "colleagues"
(Jun. 17, 2022  5:31 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2022  4:21 PM)Clean Freak Wrote: So has my character passed the inspection or do I have to do some changing like Tatake?
>
Yours is likely to pass with some minor changes (More insecure and less cold + a diagnose). Tatake's is likely to not pass because we have plenty of bladers similar to Balam.
You don't need to worry about changes as we can handle it ourselves in this case.
However, Tatake . If you read above this line you know. I'd suggest toning down the edgelord vibes on Balam, perhaps limit the origin story to just divorce rather than death and also change the motivation a little (I like the little anarchist energy he has, but you could just make his current motivation less anime protagonist-y. You decide tho). If you want an example you can just ask and I'll PM it to you.
When will I learn if my character passed or not?
(Jun. 30, 2022  6:48 PM)Clean Freak Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2022  5:31 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: >
When will I learn if my character passed or not?
Oops, you passed lo.
Also should mention that the contest is closed so... Cold might update the thread title.
(Jul. 01, 2022  6:53 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2022  6:48 PM)Clean Freak Wrote: When will I learn if my character passed or not?
Oops, you passed lo.
Also should mention that the contest is closed so... Cold might update the thread title.
Oh... So does that mean that Xaviero can't be published?

Also, is Benjamin approved? Just wondering.
(Jul. 01, 2022  9:03 PM)WizardBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2022  6:53 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: .
Oops, you passed lo.
Oh... So does that mean that Xaviero can't be published?

Also, is Benjamin approved? Just wondering.
your first one is pretty much in I think, the rest can't be taken for granted.
Pink is gone for now due to irl stuff so the thing will go on a hiatus for a little bit until we decide stuff.