[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: GX!

(Sep. 21, 2021  1:31 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: With the character contest right around the corner, here are the rules!

1. Please Explain in depth (I see a lot of these in character contests: Bey: Raze Claw. Moves: Claw attack. Razor Slice. Raze Launch.) If you do that we will either ignore it or point it out for a change.

2. No reusing beys (For example: Luna Shirosagi the daughter of Lui) You cant do that because we most likely already have it. (Lui and etc.)

3. Nothing too OP. Everything must have a Strength and a Weakness.

And 4. Go Wild. Have fun.

Without further ado, The character contest:

Format:
Character:

Name:

Age (around 15 and 16):

Height(Optional):

Personality:

Appearance:

Bey:

Layer:

Core Plate:

Core Gear:

Disk:

Chassis Frame:

Driver:

Bey Moves:

Anything else for the writers to know about your character:

LOL, nobody saw that. Lemme tag some people that normally enter contests.

GenesisBlader UnseenBurst LJ-Blader CelBeyBlade LegendJustice

Afaik those will prob enter, Justice will be more offline from now on but just to make sure.
I must say the timing wasn't that great.
I'd enter if i understood the system better
(Sep. 24, 2021  7:34 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I'd enter if i understood the system better

It's explained on the last page
I will when I get home.
Sure I=ll try give me 2 days
(Sep. 24, 2021  7:13 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  1:31 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: With the character contest right around the corner, here are the rules!

1. Please Explain in depth (I see a lot of these in character contests: Bey: Raze Claw. Moves: Claw attack. Razor Slice. Raze Launch.) If you do that we will either ignore it or point it out for a change.

2. No reusing beys (For example: Luna Shirosagi the daughter of Lui) You cant do that because we most likely already have it. (Lui and etc.)

3. Nothing too OP. Everything must have a Strength and a Weakness.

And 4. Go Wild. Have fun.

Without further ado, The character contest:

Format:
Character:

Name:

Height(Optional):

Personality:

Appearance:

Bey:

Layer:

Core Plate:

Core Gear:

Disk:

Chassis Frame:

Driver:

Bey Moves:

Anything else for the writers to know about your character:

LOL, nobody saw that. Lemme tag some people that normally enter contests.

GenesisBlader UnseenBurst LJ-Blader CelBeyBlade LegendJustice

Afaik those will prob enter, Justice will be more offline from now on but just to make sure.
I must say the timing wasn't that great.
ayo man wassup

im gonna enter too lol because well e
Name: Jane West

Height(Optional): 5’4”

Personality: Funny and Kind, but a bit sarcastic. She is often misunderstood for being mean or uncaring when she is just trying to have fun. When she is nervous she flips her pony tail.

Appearance: She has bright white hair in a ponytail with a purple shirt and black shorts. She wears sandals.

Bey: Silent Jupiter

Layer: Silent, Looks like Jade but not Metal the balls are still weighted and can be locked on the inside (Stamina/Defense Mode) or on the out side (Attack Mode)

Core Plate: Jupiter, Head of Jupiter but purple

Core Gear: Heavy

Disk: Null, Over for GX system

Chassis Frame: B-2, 2B Chassis Frame doesn’t include mode change, black

Driver: Station, a rubber ball tip, black base pink tip

Bey Moves:

Silent Launch: A powerful launch that sends Jupiter straight to the center.

Silent Thunder: In attack mode it slams the other bey with its blade

Silent Spin: A defense/stamina move that increases center of gravity

Roaring Thunder: Silent Thunder but stronger

Lightning Counter: Moves out of the way of an incoming attack

Twisting Lightning: Creates a whirlwind of Lightning that bring the other bey to the center, then Jupiter hits it into the air

Storm Call: Creates a shield of Lightning around Jupiter

Man did I loved making this character.
(Sep. 25, 2021  1:10 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Name: Jane West

Personality: Funny and Kind, but a bit sarcastic. She is often misunderstood for being mean or uncaring when she is just trying to have fun. When she is nervous she flips her pony tail.

Appearance: She has bright white hair in a ponytail with a purple shirt and black shorts. She wears sandals.

Layer: Silent, Looks like Jade but not Metal the balls are still weighted and can be locked on the inside (Stamina/Defense Mode) or on the out side (Attack Mode)

Chassis Frame: 2-B, 2B Chassis Frame doesn’t include mode change, black

Bey Moves:

Silent Thunder: In attack mode it slams the other bey with its blade

Twisting Lightning: Creates a whirlwind of Lightning that bring the other bey to the center, then Jupiter hits it into the air

What a coincidence, we already made Null an Over evo (which is a 0 evo). You got it right.

It is a balance type right?
(I should prob say that the age range is around 15 and 16)
Yeah, it is a balance type.
(Sep. 25, 2021  3:11 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Yeah, it is a balance type.

I'll post an entry later. It's 7 AM and I'm feeling extra lazier then I already am.
(Sep. 25, 2021  1:10 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Name: Jane West

Personality: Funny and Kind, but a bit sarcastic. She is often misunderstood for being mean or uncaring when she is just trying to have fun. When she is nervous she flips her ponytail.

Layer: Silent, Looks like Jade but not Metal the balls are still weighted and can be locked on the inside (Stamina/Defense Mode) or on the outside (Attack Mode)

Chassis Frame: 2-B, 2B Chassis Frame doesn’t include mode change, black

Bey Moves:

Silent Thunder: In attack mode, it slams the other bey with its blade

Btw, A chassis frame has the letter first, then the number.

Examples: B-2 A-1 D-3 S-5
also i maybe no enter because i need to work on fanfics
(Sep. 26, 2021  1:31 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: also i maybe no enter because i need to work on fanfics

Ok
My amazing entry
When does the contest end?
(Sep. 26, 2021  6:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: When does the contest end?

We're going to say three days before it ends. But I'd say next saturday if we feel like it.
Alright, I'll make an entry this coming Friday
(Sep. 26, 2021  6:17 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: My amazing entry

You might not be able to use Pheonix. But we will see.
(Sep. 26, 2021  11:32 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  6:17 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: My amazing entry

You might not be able to use Pheonix. But we will see.

I can change my entry if need be
(Sep. 26, 2021  11:36 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  11:32 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: You might not be able to use Pheonix. But we will see.

I can change my entry if needed
You can do a backup entry in case Phoenix is unavailable and save it somewhere.
Sorry we've been Dead Not posting for a while.. But we have a WINNER!

The Winner is... BA dUm ba DUUUNNN

Lucha Burst

We couldn't decide so. Yep.

P.S.: We might do some minor changes if needed, but we'll keep the essence.
(Oct. 12, 2021  9:22 PM)ColdFlames13 Wrote: Sorry we've been Dead Not posting for a while.. But we have a WINNER!

The Winner is...  BA dUm ba DUUUNNN

Lucha Burst

We couldn't decide so. Yep.

P.S.: We might do some minor changes if needed, but we'll keep the essence.

Yay i actually won.. Ish congrats to LJ I'm sure he Deserves it as well and don't worry make any changes necessary
Yeah! Good job all!
Never fear! Cold is here! Now that Hollow is done with school and my schedule is way more open, GX is back in business! Anyway, here's a treat.

Ex.Lc.Sh.D-2

Extiction Lucius Shift D-2
-
Extinction: a Right spin, defense type GX Blade. It features an overall shape similar to Variant, with 12 blades. But smoother and with some POM contact points.
It does not feature a gimmick.
-
Lucius: A right spin GX Core Plate. It features a rubber stopper similar to Lucius II.
It is design-wise a fusion between Lucius 1 and 2.
Teeth position: they're all small, except the last, which is medium.
-
Metal Core Gear: One of five GX Core Gears. It features a lot of raw weight compared to the other gears
-
Shift: A driver fused to a GX Disc. It features the tip of Drift, but the nob is not free spin, akin to Eternal. The free-spinning plate is made out of POM and as large as the Drift one. It features a spring similar to Atomic.
-
D-2: A dual-spin oriented GX Frame. It features 6 small rubber blades that go out when spinning fast, forming a barrier akin to 2D. Unlike 2D, it also features a free spin gimmick.
-----------
Btw, There is going to be another Character Contest! Well, kinda...
We are totally not stealing the idea of a 24/7 character contest from Kiryu Kazuma.
For those that don't know, lemme explain:
There will be a "contest" where you can submit your own characters, BUT you will be competing against... *Drumrolls* Yourself! Basically you can submit any character, but the character must be good enough to make it in. So you need to create good characters. Also, by standard, one person can only submit up to 2 characters, so if you get 2 characters in the fic you won't get more, unless your third character is S++ tier and fits with what we are planning for the fic. Here are some rules!
Rules
People that might be interested: SpeedySuomi CelBeyBlade LJ-Blader UnseenBurst GenesisBlader (not sure is genesus will be interested) LegendJustice (You made a discord account again, noice) Kiryu, which got pinned above, OdinaryBlader and beansworth
Format right here, and sorry for the lack of updates lol. Last tip: The more unique, better
Full descriptions are very much appreciated

Edit 1: Before anyone complains that the thread isn't mine, Me AND Cold are working on it, and each update here made by one of us has been discussed before being published