[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Blaze! *HIATUS*

(Nov. 16, 2020  1:13 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Oh I see it now! Hi!

oh hey!
(Nov. 16, 2020  1:15 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  1:13 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Oh I see it now! Hi!

oh hey!

I can now discuss that I want to do Beyblade and to see if I can handle them all!
Twisted Gallery! Velvet Room! Btw i love persona so its based off that
Special ep 1
DeltaZakuro @xsabxmaniacx

(Nov. 16, 2020  1:21 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  1:15 AM)beykid44 Wrote: oh hey!

I can now discuss that I want to do Beyblade and to see if I can handle them all!
read this
Ep 6 Studen Council! Misuru Kirijo!

DeltaZakuro hope you like it!
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:53 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Ep 6 Studen Council! Misuru Kirijo!

very funny lol
The flame of tyrany! First Uranus!

hope this is good
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:09 PM)beykid44 Wrote: The flame of tyrany! First Uranus!

hope this is good

10/10
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:09 PM)beykid44 Wrote: The flame of tyrany! First Uranus!

hope this is good

10/10

Limit Break! Solomon Ember! And Kobra scale!

oops  well list of next eo names

Dark Emperor! Lucifer The end!

Secret Sheild! Limit Break the End!

Fear! the great Hades!

Nani!? Vortex warp!

Metal Fight! Ryuga!

Death Of an old friend :C

Avenge Her! Raging Ember!

Crash! Hell kerbecs!!!

Sync! The legend of the synchrome bey!

Heavy Metal! Dragoon MS!

Maiden,The ultimate Bey

The failed night! ikki kurogane!

Lost friends.

Finish this! and avenge your lost Friends!

Operation: Attacc Protecc but most importantly!
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:33 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 10/10

Limit Break! Solomon Ember! And Kobra scale!

oops well list of next eo names

Dark Emperor! Lucifer The end!

Secret Sheild! Limit Break the End!

Fear! the great Hades!

Nani!? Vortex warp!

Metal Fight! Ryuga!

Death Of an old friend :C

Avenge Her! Raging Ember!

Crash! Hell kerbecs!!!

Sync! The legend of the synchrome bey!

Heavy Metal! Dragoon MS!

Maiden,The ultimate Bey

The failed night! ikki kurogane!

Lost friends.

Finish this! and avenge your lost Friends!

Operation: Attacc Protecc but most importantly!

You should have called Lucifer The End Emperor of Flare/Plot Armor lol
i'd like to take this of hiatus to commorate my return. I would also like my account back

(Nov. 16, 2020  8:53 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Ep 6 Studen Council! Misuru Kirijo!

I don't remember this chapter being so low quality
Was this made a 12 past my bedtime?
DeltaZakuro BurningSands (AKA xSabxManiacX I think thats you right?) LEOBBG  UltimateMaster Free... Hoya

GodzillaFan101
I will continuing this fanfic but changing my plan due to somme issues causing me to be on hiatus
that hiatus cuasing my to lose my password and some other personal problems
this fanfic will still be part of a trilogy just not whit those other beyfics
My persona fanfics will start after vol 2 of blaze ends meaning i'll be working on 2 fanfics I hope this is a good idea most of you "used to read my fanfics"
and some of you write fanfics so i need to know your opinion before writing the final chapter of vol 1

Free... Hoya
(Nov. 15, 2021  6:30 PM)Beykid3.0 Wrote: DeltaZakuro BurningSands (AKA xSabxManiacX I think thats you right?) LEOBBG  UltimateMaster Free... Hoya

GodzillaFan101
I will continuing this fanfic but changing my plan due to somme issues causing me to be on hiatus
My persona fanfics will start after vol 2 of blaze ends meaning i'll be working on 2 fanfics I hope this is a good idea most of you "used to read my fanfics"
and some of you write fanfics so i need to know your opinion before writing the final chapter of vol 1

Free... Hoya

AWESOME
(Nov. 15, 2021  6:30 PM)Beykid3.0 Wrote: DeltaZakuro BurningSands (AKA xSabxManiacX I think thats you right?) LEOBBG  UltimateMaster Free... Hoya

GodzillaFan101

Free... Hoya

I'm not the type to give reviews but, I'll review it, and you're probably not gonna wanna hear this but uh... The story's really confusing, it's just a bunch of shattering and random encounters as well as bad grammar, what was the story here in the first place? The chapters are also really short, and I don't know which connects with which. It also seems really rushed, first you have the main character being forced to join a student council for no reason, then he decides to join the tag league, and 4 chapters in, Legendary Beys are breaking. I-I can't really comprehend what the hell is happening right now, I'm sorry, 2/10.
(Nov. 15, 2021  7:35 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:

GodzillaFan101

Free... Hoya

I'm not the type to give reviews but, I'll review it, and you're probably not gonna wanna hear this but uh... The story's really confusing, it's just a bunch of shattering and random encounters as well as bad grammar, what was the story here in the first place? The chapters are also really short, and I don't know which connects with which. It also seems really rushed, first you have the main character being forced to join a student council for no reason, then he decides to join the tag league, and 4 chapters in, Legendary Beys are breaking. I-I can't really comprehend what the hell is happening right now, I'm sorry, 2/10.

This was made a year ago i already made a post talking about how slopy it was idk if you read that
I'm re doing it
Yeah, that's good. Good luck on the remake!
(Nov. 15, 2021  7:50 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Yeah, that's good. Good luck on the remake!

Chapter 7 Vol 1 FINAL
DeltaZakuro
BurningSands
Free... Hoya
SpeedySuomi
Shattered World.