[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Bionic Battle

Don't really wanna say anything about Chapter 34 all I will say is that the battle will be Bionic (Bionic is a greater meaning for Awesome) oops did I just give you a hint? *winks*
(Jun. 01, 2021  11:18 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Don't really wanna say anything about Chapter 34 all I will say is that the battle will be Bionic (Bionic is a greater meaning for Awesome) oops did I just give you a hint? *winks*

*confused* on ok 👌
(Jun. 01, 2021  11:18 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Don't really wanna say anything about Chapter 34 all I will say is that the battle will be Bionic (Bionic is a greater meaning for Awesome) oops did I just give you a hint? *winks*

so technically this fanfic would be called beyblade burst awesome batle
That's why his bey is bionic appolo and chapter 29 has bionic on it's title
Chapter 34 is Awesomely out
this is shorter than my other chapters because it only really focuses on this battle plz rate someone

Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
@Jjustice the final chapter will be chapter 37
(Jun. 02, 2021  9:35 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 34 is Awesomely out
this is shorter than my other chapters because it only really focuses on this battle plz rate someone

Chapter 35
Chapter 36  
Chapter 37
@Jjustice the final chapter will be chapter 37

*cri* the end of a good fanfic  😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Chapter 35 is out!!
Best Chapter Ever
@Jjustice USN you guys will love this trust me
(Jun. 11, 2021  7:22 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Best Chapter Ever
@Strikegamerv6, I read it and it was amazing. 5/5. The only things I noticed were that in the third battle, it says Valtryek landed after Apollo. That means Valtryek won, but everyone makes little hiccups, especially in writing dialogue. 

Dialogue: 5/5 (The only thing I noticed here was that you used a ton of exclamation points. I guess the dialogue was really intense!)
Characters: 5/5. You really did a good job bringing out the essence in your characters and their beys.
Battles: 6/5. Amazing

Overall: 16/15  Tongue_out
(Jun. 11, 2021  7:33 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
@Strikegamerv6, I read it and it was amazing. 5/5. The only things I noticed were that in the third battle, it says Valtryek landed after Apollo. That means Valtryek won, but everyone makes little hiccups, especially in writing dialogue. 

Dialogue: 5/5 (The only thing I noticed here was that you used a ton of exclamation points. I guess the dialogue was really intense!)
Characters: 5/5. You really did a good job bringing out the essence in your characters and their beys.
Battles: 6/5. Amazing

Overall: 16/15  :P

Omg thanks so much :) (Only click this if you've finished the chapter spoilers)
I haven't been reading Fan-fics lately. I will binge read all the chapters I missed.
(Jun. 11, 2021  8:26 PM)USN Wrote: I haven't been reading Fan-fics lately. I will binge read all the chapters I missed.

Me too.
Thanks, guys the Finale is coming out soon!!

Asher Vs Harry Who Will Win The Ultimate Finale Battle The Blading World Rests On This Match

I ain't gonna lie, I think it's good but chapter 35 is just out of the park. Try to give us a bit more plot though. Do something unexpected.

...... 3 words: I LOVE IT
(Jun. 11, 2021  9:06 PM)JJustice Wrote:

...... 3 words: I LOVE IT

Thanks Smile
(Jun. 11, 2021  9:10 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  9:06 PM)JJustice Wrote: ...... 3 words: I LOVE IT

idk why you are not famous
The Final Chapter will actually be the 38th Chapter. Chapter 37 will be a throw back to a couple recent seasons

Chapter 37 is out the Finale is almost here!!
@Jjustice feedback?

The Finale...
USN JCE_13 I hope you enjoy this
(Jun. 14, 2021  5:02 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: The Final Chapter will actually be the 38th Chapter. Chapter 37 will be a throw back to a couple recent seasons

Chapter 37 is out the Finale is almost here!!
@Jjustice feedback?

The Finale...
USN JCE_13 I hope you enjoy this
No so good

Why didbjt have ro end
Sorry but I am making a spin-off called Beyblade Burst Beyjitzu so u should check that out
Such a good fan fic……..
(Jul. 03, 2021  11:26 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Such a good fan fic……..

I'm glad you liked it (Btw Asher and Justin became legends and became 2 of the best bladers in the world and harry went on a mission with Shu to regain a good resonance with Hermes)
(Jul. 03, 2021  11:30 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  11:26 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Such a good fan fic……..

I'm glad you liked it (Btw Asher and Justin became legends and became 2 of the best bladers in the world and harry went on a mission with Shu to regain a good resonance with Hermes)

If you ever make season 2 please quote me lol good to know!
(Jul. 03, 2021  11:33 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  11:30 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm glad you liked it (Btw Asher and Justin became legends and became 2 of the best bladers in the world and harry went on a mission with Shu to regain a good resonance with Hermes)

If you ever make season 2 please quote me lol good to know!

I might...
(Jul. 03, 2021  11:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  11:33 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: If you ever make season 2 please quote me  lol good to know!

I might...
...... Really?!!!!!!!!!!!!