[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Bionic Battle

(May. 20, 2021  4:15 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  3:58 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I will be answering questions about Bionic Battles so all you have to do is quote this post and ask (You cannot ask for a spoiler if you do I will only respond with !)

cool I just posted on my fanfic but I have a question back when you we're doing chapter 5 and stuff Justin  used to hold his ground now asher always wins against Justin can you explain why

Asher has more experience also he is stronger when it comes to skill but I will try to even it out
(May. 20, 2021  4:23 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  4:15 PM)JJustice Wrote: cool I just posted on my fanfic but I have a question back when you we're doing chapter 5 and stuff Justin  used to hold his ground now asher always wins against Justin can you explain why

Asher has more experience also he is stronger when it comes to skill but I will try to even it out

ok thx for answering
Fun facts about Beyblade Burst Bionic Battle
(May. 20, 2021  4:59 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Fun facts about Beyblade Burst Bionic Battle

Kurt is the guy from god he was the former world champion

wait Justin is related to Xander

for some reason i saw harry related to lane a mile away
My next fanfic will include people from WBO for example you put the name you want then put the bey you want (It has to be a Beyblade from burst from season S1-S7)
then your in!!!
(May. 20, 2021  5:15 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: My next fanfic will include people from WBO for example you put the name you want then put the bey you want (It has to be a Beyblade from burst from season S1-S7)
then your in!!!

oh ok hmm in your next fanfic call me Jay and my bey is Jinx Jinnius

yeah so Joshua Burns is my uncle
K @Jjustice got the first reservation
(May. 20, 2021  5:30 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: K @Jjustice got the first reservation

ok thx
Try making your registrations like this. This is how to make registrations
Name: Jay Burns
Bey Name: Jynx Jinnus and combo
Moves:
personality:
(May. 20, 2021  5:38 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Try making your registrations like this. This is how to make registrations
Bey Name: Jynx a Jinnus nd combo
[quote pid='1765816' dateline='1621528731']
Moves:
personality:
[/quote]
ok thanks strike 

name: Jay Burns 
bey name: Jynx Jinnus
moves: you have been Jynxed  Jynx sword and Jynx whip
personality: he is the type of guy that if anyone hurts his friends then he will beat them up but he can be really caring and can sometimes be a show-off but beside that he is a strong blader 
likes and dislikes: he likes candy and dislikes cats he is just scared of cats
(May. 20, 2021  5:44 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  5:38 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Try making your registrations like this. This is how to make registrations
Bey Name: Jynx a Jinnus nd combo
[quote pid='1765816' dateline='1621528731']
Moves:
personality:
ok thanks strike 

name: Jay Burns 
bey name: Jynx Jinnus
moves: you have been Jynxed  Jynx sword and Jynx whip
personality: he is the type of guy that if anyone hurts his friends then he will beat them up but he can be really caring and can sometimes be a show-off but besides that he is a strong blader 
likes and dislikes: he likes candy and dislikes cats he is just scared of cats
[/quote]

Ok so I kinda need to make a bit of change that I will PM you but just need to say defense types can't use whip/Sword moves

Chapter 29's name has been changed

What is your guys' favorite chapter? mine is chapter 29 the one I'm working on

Chapter 29 is out!!!
Chapter 30 is up!!!
So @Jjustice how's this chapter?
(May. 22, 2021  2:00 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 30 is up!!!
So @Jjustice how's this chapter?

Alright this is amazing 🤩
Chapter 31 is raring to go!!!!
(May. 24, 2021  6:51 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 31 is raring to go!!!!
great chapter

alright so I made this video for your fanfic tell me if you like it
(May. 24, 2021  6:55 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  6:51 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Chapter 31 is raring to go!!!!
great chapter

It's a rickroll nice try lol
(May. 24, 2021  7:04 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  6:55 PM)JJustice Wrote: great chapter

It's a rickroll nice try lol

dang i thought i had you
Chapter 32 is out
This seems really interesring tbh. I would love to see it in the anime also would love to see Bionic Fafnir :D
(May. 26, 2021  3:28 AM)Frisk291 Wrote: This seems really interesring tbh. I would love to see it in the anime also would love to see Bionic Fafnir Grin

If you like this you should check out Beyblade Burst Dynachi
(May. 26, 2021  3:51 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  3:28 AM)Frisk291 Wrote: This seems really interesring tbh. I would love to see it in the anime also would love to see Bionic Fafnir Grin

If you like this you should check out Beyblade Burst Dynachi

Ok thanks I think I will Grin
Chapter 33 Name/Summary

Chapter 33
In the next chapter, we have a mega-awesome rematch it's Asher Suzuki and Rantaro Kiyama Vs Harry Tanaka and Silas Karslile who will win!! put your guesses in!!
(May. 28, 2021  11:09 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: In the next chapter, we have a mega-awesome rematch it's Asher Suzuki and Rantaro Kiyama Vs Harry Tanaka and Silas Karslile who will win!! put your guesses in!!

Asher He has come a long way wow my cousins name is asher
(May. 28, 2021  11:19 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  11:09 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: In the next chapter, we have a mega-awesome rematch it's Asher Suzuki and Rantaro Kiyama Vs Harry Tanaka and Silas Karslile who will win!! put your guesses in!!

Asher He has come a long way wow my cousins name is asher

wow well it's a conisindence then, but cool!!!