[Fan Design]  Needforspeed Beyblade Design [finished]

This thread is about my bey designs i hope you can enjoy reading this thread

BEY DESIGN ARCHIVE
I think a blade we should have is
Leak Longinus
Chip: Longinus
Ring: Leak, 2 Main Metal Dragon Heads 2 Metal Blades For Barrage Attacks, Metal 2 Small Dragon Heads In The Center
Double Chassis: 4A Has Metal Dragon Heads On The Chassis, and rubber behind them. And has 2 Small Blades .
Driver: Treacherous. Same Rubber As Xtreme’ but in a star shaped pattern similar to jolt., and has a free spinning ring made out of Metal. Acts very similar to Xceed, but is more uncontrollable.
(Apr. 07, 2020  4:02 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I think a blade we should have is
Leak Longinus
Chip: Longinus
Ring: Leak, 2 Main Metal Dragon Heads 2 Metal Blades For Barrage Attacks, Metal 2 Small Dragon Heads In The Center
Double Chassis: 4A Has Metal Dragon Heads On The Chassis, and rubber behind them. And has 2 Small Blades .
Driver: Treacherous. Same Rubber As Xtreme’ but in a star shaped pattern similar to jolt., and has a free spinning ring made out of Metal. Acts very similar to Xceed, but is more uncontrollable.
Whoops I think you got yourself in the wrong thread please before posting look at the title
Deity Dragon.Ob 1A

Chip dragon has a same resemblance as the dragon II chip but now dragon is facing from a perspective look face similar how gV was
Ring Deity has 2 giant contact points with rubber that can rebound attack with a spring 
Driver Obtain  metal flat surrounded with rubber

Dlc
For hyperion 
Metal Chip Core
5A chassis,has a 4 rubber blades and a poseido rubber burst stoppers
Tr driver(Torch), makes spark during battle
For Helios
Metal Chip core 
4B Chassis, can change from a upper mide into  smash mode 
Rn driver(Rain), can make a spark in  mid battle if you launch it hard

Rain driver and Torch driver idea first come when the launcher system first arrived and also only exclusively this driver has to change the material in side once it flurr out rain driver is the balance while Torch driver is the Attack one the mechanism are inside the driver there are this material from the launcher connected to the tip once it spin the tip will spin first then making a spark
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xoAC-W4...p=drivesdk
Hikaru Hydra Th 7A
This beyblade is a dragon motive bey with 3 heads the ring can also make sparks when it spins in high velocity just like the driver Torch(Th not Tr cuz that gonna make some confusion) anyway the chassis is 7A which does nothing.
The Driver material can wear down but it will took a few months same as the ring hikaru which means light.
Anyway the next one is gonna be the "L" bey
Please look forward to it!!
(Apr. 08, 2020  9:01 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Deity Dragon.Ob 1A

Chip dragon has a same resemblance as the dragon II chip but now dragon is facing from a perspective look face similar how gV was
Ring Deity has 2 giant contact points with rubber that can rebound attack with a spring 
Driver Obtain  metal flat surrounded with rubber

Dlc
For hyperion 
Metal Chip Core
5A chassis,has a 4 rubber blades and a poseido rubber burst stoppers
Th driver(Torch), makes spark during battle
For Helios
Metal Chip core 
4B Chassis, can change from a upper mide into  smash mode 
Rn driver(Rain), can make a spark in  mid battle if you launch it hard

Rain driver and Torch driver idea first come when the launcher system first arrived and also only exclusively this driver has to change the material in side once it flurr out rain driver is the balance while Torch driver is the Attack one the mechanism are inside the driver there are this material from the launcher connected to the tip once it spin the tip will spin first then making a
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QksNJVZ...p=drivesdk
Saint Athena.10D.Ov. Metsu (Attack type)

Layer Base : Saint

This Base is white and gold in color. It has three blades, representing swords, that extend in the beginning of the battle to increase attack power. A little tab blocks the disk from turning when the blades are out. When the Bey slows down, the blades retract and the tab retracts too, allowing the Bey to Burst.

GT Chip : Athena

This Chip is white and gold in color. It depicts a female dressed in white wearing a gold helmet, repeated symmetrically on the Chip, like Joker. It has 5 little teeth.

Driver : Overdrive (Ov)

This Driver can switch modes in battle. When the Bey spins fast, a flat rubber tip contacts the stadium, like Xtreme, and allows for huge hits. When the Bey slows down, a sharp tip comes slightly out, making the tip look like Unite.
lol this thread is pretty much dead so i gonna revived it
With

Kujo jotaro.Qc' 1A or Star Platinum.Qc' 1A
[Image: image0.png]

Gimmick it just rubber shape is basically super with big fist on it and i put small reference to it hope you enjoy ps I gonna do Za Wourdo next
(Aug. 21, 2020  3:54 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: lol this thread is pretty much dead so i gonna revived it
With

Kujo jotaro.Qc' 1A or Star Platinum.Qc' 1A

Gimmick it just rubber shape is basically super with big fist on it and i put small reference to it hope you enjoy ps I gonna do Za Wourdo next

it looks pretty cool but it does resemble super hyperion
Oh god making za wourdo is hard i gonna sleep on it for a while but here is mage fafnir Wheel bearing Supposed to be on my fanfic that I currently delaying cuz of a outburst of stress
(Aug. 27, 2020  3:42 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Oh god making za wourdo is hard i gonna sleep on it for a while but here is mage fafnir Wheel bearing Supposed to be on my fanfic that I currently delaying cuz of a outburst of stress

The shape reminds me of L-Drago. Looks pretty cool.
Is saw this thing on the internet (Reddit):
[Image: Oha2jvvyJCCKs7Y8ysgos8EVst9AbDYobJ1bC8Bf...qFLUULvEzE]

I’d say the combo would be:
(Name) Engulf 1B
(Aug. 27, 2020  5:52 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Is saw this thing on the internet (Reddit):

(Name) Engulf 1B
Please don't post anyone other design this is not the place for it (read the title)
(Aug. 27, 2020  11:24 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  5:52 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Is saw this thing on the internet (Reddit):

(Name) Engulf 1B
Please don't post anyone other design this is not the place for it (read the title)
sorry, I saw your bey and thought they looked similar
(Aug. 28, 2020  12:41 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  11:24 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Please don't post anyone other design this is not the place for it (read the title)
sorry, I saw your bey and thought they looked similar
It's okay tho i just to remind you so that anyone doesn't post unrelated stuff here

(Aug. 28, 2020  12:44 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What we really need is a Speedwagon bey
Maybe but I'll probably do that once my stress is wear down
B-177 prediction

Gyrate Wyvren Hr Am 1D

Wyvern, originally i was making the chip having a dark purple but doesn't turn out really well so I decided to make it a bright and it work pretty well oh yeah and the chip core was originally green

Gyrate, the name suggests itself (free-spin ring)
1D, Was making 4/3D as the chassis but it very unlikely for TT to do it
Atomic-Metal, Metal ball driver

Next I'll do B-176 B-175 prediction then Speedwagon bey
Do we PM you for requests?
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Do we PM you for requests?
Yes either that or straight up telling me on this thread
Gash Fenrir. Wing'. Iron'

Gash, have Metal claws as it's primary gimmick
Fenrir, have 5 teeth
Wing', have wings that can pop out (like glide gimmick)
Nice designs! I do beyblade designs but it's actually just Pencil sketches, once I get photoshop I'm gonna try and make some beys, learn how to use CAD and 3D print them.

Also could you do a bey with like 5 of Rage longinus's heads?
(Jan. 05, 2021  10:29 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Nice designs! I do beyblade designs but it's actually just Pencil sketches, once I get photoshop I'm gonna try and make some beys, learn how to use CAD and 3D print them.

Also could you do a bey with like 5 of Rage longinus's heads?
If you want to post your beyblade design I suggest you making thread only for your design

I probably do it if I'm on the mood