[Fan Design]  BeybladeManiac0's PFP designs *Requests accepted*

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:20 AM)beykid44 Wrote: can we talk about pfps here if so how do you like my new one?

I liked it, but I prefer de doji one
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:03 AM)beykid44 Wrote: better? nevermind nobody likes it :C

I like it.
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:21 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:20 AM)beykid44 Wrote: can we talk about pfps here if so how do you like my new one?

I liked it, but I prefer de doji one

die now you dare oppose the ULTIMATE WAIFUS?!
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:27 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:21 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I liked it, but I prefer de doji one

Doji is the best Waifu
change my mind
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:07 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:57 AM)beykid44 Wrote: How do you like my cancer inducing pfp?

Hate it

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:03 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Destructor l drago  with dragon fire background

On it!

can u make me one with ryuga in backrgound with fire flames and destructor l drago? Please?

(Nov. 23, 2020  12:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Green Diablo Nemesis with hell in the background (for our dark lord Amane)

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:27 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:21 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I liked it, but I prefer de doji one

everyone pales in comparison TO THE DRAGON EMEPEROR!!!

(jk)
Just to make sure, have you seen what I asked?
Its that I really dont know If you have seen it
(Yeah, this might take a long time I know, but Im concerned that I will wait for days and you have not noticed my post and then i will be just there[Image: cover3.jpg]
)
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:52 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Just to make sure, have you seen what I asked?
(Yeah, this might take a long time I know, but Im concerned that I will wait for days and you have not noticed my post and then i will be just there[Image: cover3.jpg]
)

lol yes
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:52 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Just to make sure, have you seen what I asked?
)

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: HFgiLui.jpg][/font]
(Nov. 23, 2020  12:13 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Request a Beyblade and background and I will make it into a pfp that anyone can use. Post requests in this format:

Bey - specify what version of the Bey you want. eg, Z Achilles 11 Xtend 

Background - again, specify. Mostly with the colours. eg, Red Flames

You can request any Bey from any generation or brand, and any type of background.

Dranzer MS with Blue Flames

(Nov. 25, 2020  5:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
)

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: HFgiLui.jpg][/font]

wow that looks amazing
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:48 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:07 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hate it

On it!

can u make me one with ryuga in backrgound with fire flames and destructor l drago? Please?

(Nov. 23, 2020  12:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Green Diablo Nemesis with hell in the background (for our dark lord Amane)

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:27 AM)beykid44 Wrote: die now you dare oppose the ULTIMATE WAIFUS?!

(jk)

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: wVuzRWG.jpg][/font]

(Nov. 25, 2020  5:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  12:13 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Request a Beyblade and background and I will make it into a pfp that anyone can use. Post requests in this format:

You can request any Bey from any generation or brand, and any type of background.

Dranzer MS with Blue Flames

(Nov. 25, 2020  5:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: HFgiLui.jpg][/font]

wow that looks amazing

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: HuTWtzW.jpg][/font]
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:48 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: can u make me one with ryuga in backrgound with fire flames and destructor l drago? Please?

(jk)

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: wVuzRWG.jpg][/font]

(Nov. 25, 2020  5:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dranzer MS with Blue Flames

wow that looks amazing

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: HuTWtzW.jpg][/font]

wow you are amazing!
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:48 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: can u make me one with ryuga in backrgound with fire flames and destructor l drago? Please?

(jk)

(Nov. 25, 2020  5:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dranzer MS with Blue Flames

wow that looks amazing

thats really cool.........can you make meteo l drago with l drago spirit form in the back when it is shotting meteorites (that happeneded in episode 36 of metal masteres)
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: wVuzRWG.jpg][/font]

thats really cool.........can you make meteo l drago with l drago spirit form in the back when it is shotting meteorites (that happeneded in episode 36 of metal masteres)
Sorry I cant rn I can do it later
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: thats really cool.........can you make meteo l drago with l drago spirit form in the back when it is shotting meteorites (that happeneded in episode 36 of metal masteres)
Sorry I cant rn I can do it later

its fine i understand
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
)

Thanks
(Nov. 25, 2020  8:28 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: HFgiLui.jpg][/font]
Thanks

There on fire!
Call the beypolice right now!
(Nov. 25, 2020  8:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  8:28 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Thanks

There on fire!
Call the beypolice right now!

Can you stop liking every single post I do ?
its not like I will like all your old posts
Can you do maiden?
(Nov. 25, 2020  9:00 PM)kai edits Wrote: Can you do maiden?

What does it even look like

Also

(Nov. 25, 2020  9:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  9:00 PM)kai edits Wrote: Can you do maiden?

What does it even look like
I pics of it lol. Let's do this in pms
Bey rage longinus
background: BLUE FIRE AND FLAMES
(Nov. 25, 2020  9:17 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: Bey rage longinus
background: BLUE FIRE AND FLAMES

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 49jpfp7.jpg][/font]
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Ok will get started on that.

Here ya go!

[Image: Tmn3K8TfBFipS9M1iR6PD7BZcKRkeboixcGCemXP...VJ9of9BnOJ]
love it!

If you blend it in a little it will look way better buddy

Could you make a one for me? My Beyblades are: Hyperion Burn, Lucifer The End, and World Spriggan (all in one photo please). It’s ok if you can’t do all of them. If you can’t, please choose Hyperion Burn! The background can be of some red flames on the right, with blue flames on the left. You may also pick a background of your choice, and insert it in to my pfp!