Famous People/Celebraties you have met or seen

i met myself
I met Ryan McNaught, AKA The Brickman at his Towers of Tomorrow exhibition in Sydney back in 2015. Me and my brother were building at a table with the other kids and he came over to see what we were up to. He even commented on the tower I was building. He was impressed by the techniques I used to keep it stable.
I met Godzilla on the big screen does that count?
I was playing tennis with my best friend in high school when we noticed one of the men in the court next to us was Pete Sampras.

One day in college I stepped off the elevator and there was John Cleese standing right in front of me, touring the school with his daughter.

I met Rogue (lead singer of the Cruxshadows) at an afterparty. He was drunk and gave me a biiiiiiiiiiiiig hug.

One evening at my favorite nightclub my friends nudged me, "That guy a few feet away from us is Davey Havok. Keep your distance, he's about to puke."
I've actually met Nolan North. While I was cosplaying as Nathan Drake.

He's probably one of the coolest people ever. He signed my uncharted ring box, a photo, and for the heck of it, he signed his starbuck coffee sleeve and gave it to me.

I want to meet him again so he can sign my copy of Spec Ops: The Line
ive seen Mario Judah before he was famous.
Never anyone really famous
But I did meet john cena at a bar in NY I was with my brother he has a picture with him then you can see me bored sipping on my root beer watching a football game (my brother isn't very responsible I mean he brought a 12 year old to a NY bar at 10:00 pm)
I have seen Billie Eilish on tv

does that count
I forgot to write this but I met Roger Federer as a 3yr old...
My uncle is a famous musician (Bilal Maqsood), his father is also famous (Anwer Maqsood) and my grandmother is a moderately famous urdu author.

(May. 21, 2021  4:21 PM)GhostFox Wrote: I forgot to write this but I met Roger Federer as a 3yr old...
My uncle is a famous musician (Bilal Maqsood), his father is also famous (Anwer Maqsood) and my grandmother is a moderately famous urdu author.

I believe you cause I researched it up must be nice to be related to famous peaple
I met Ronnie radke and kellin Quinn
Not sure if this would count: my best friend is dating a TikTok star. Hes pretty popular, so he has all these fan accounts and a huge following on his social media accounts. So big that its pretty unsafe to publicize and name his girlfriend, because fandoms nowadays are crazy and they might go after her perhaps

My best friend wants me to meet him once the pandemic eases out a lil more
(May. 29, 2021  4:56 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Not sure if this would count: my best friend is dating a TikTok star. Hes pretty popular, so he has all these fan accounts and a huge following on his social media accounts. So big that its pretty unsafe to publicize and name his girlfriend, because fandoms nowadays are crazy and they might go after her perhaps

My best friend wants me to meet him once the pandemic eases out a lil more

Cool man all you guys have met cool people and I don't know if this counts but my dad met a famous engineer when I was like 1
When I was a kid in school I remember one day after church when I was walking out the pastor introduced me to at governor Bush at this time he hadn't been elected but still I look back on it and think well thats kind of cool. I mean regardless of what you think about him how often do most people get to meet the president and in such a casual setting
Ive actually met some YouTubers before. I met Jschlatt at the Logan Paul VS Floyd Mayweather fight (the fight sucked btw) and believe it or not but I have met MrBeast.

Im visiting the UK in July so I have a chance of meeting more of my favorite CC's.
i never saw a celebrity in person
Went to a concert today and got to meet David Phelps.
bro all these people met all these kewl people but i never saw a celebrity in person bro i feel somewhat jelly

wait i've met a celebrity online does that count?
This thread is so old, but I met Tom Odell yesterday and he was genuinely one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. We talked for a good ten minutes and he put his arm around me for a photo. Smile
In 2019, i got to meet Christopher Caffrey, the guitarist for Savatage/Trans-Siberian Orchestra after one of their concerts and recently, i met Roddy Chong, a pro violinist in Miami.
Padge (lead guitar from bullet for my valentine) nearly pee’d on my shoes once
I saw Ethan Hawke before and my friend’s seen Chuck Schumer at his synagogue
I met Christopher Sabat at an anime convention and Steve Cardenas at a comic book convention.
This was back in 2017 but i had actually met Johnny Depp before not long before POTC 5 had come out, he's a really nice guy and we got a photo taken. The photo really hits different now though with the whole Johnny Depp VS Amber Heard trials going on and stuff, it's unfortunate that a great and talented actor like him has to go through all of that
Ive done time with Charles Barkley, Danny D, and the sleepwalk killer.