Faces

I've had five referalls for 5 days but am yet to get a face for it. Can someone please help me? I really want to know what's going on...Thanks!
... They all registered on the same day and have the same IP address as yours. Furthermore, you only have four posts. That is very suspicious.
Got the passport, and donated money. How do I collect faces?
It is Kei who will verify that the money has been sent, so he will give you the Passport Face as soon as he can.
what face do you get for 5 referrals anyway?
(Oct. 14, 2010  12:48 AM)Stereoblade Wrote: what face do you get for 5 referrals anyway?
http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

There are many, many resources all around you.
oh dindn't notice it
The 5 people who refered to u were u.. Look, how would they know u and refer u in 4-14 secs? Just dont try to trick moderators. Just earn them.
Give my soul to my bey blade...
That's a hard face to get hm...
Well... The tournaments in 3 days, if I wanna have any chance at winning(since I just started 2 days ago) Ima have to do this!
Hehe, My bey will show up in that tourny and Ima show everyone my bey carrying my very own soul!
Muahaha *cough* that's not an evil laugh.. I'm a nice person so my bey is too! Smile

the faces look fun to collect Smile I wanna collect em all! Hehe my goals set!
How do you get a Face Booster?
ive got 5 referrals as well, and I KNOW that Ka- v has already told me that theyre most the same addresses, well only 3 are, and theyre my brothers,so i cant help it. how do you get the onyx face?
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:36 PM)RayLightning Wrote: ive got 5 referrals as well, and I KNOW that Ka- v has already told me that theyre most the same addresses, well only 3 are, and theyre my brothers,so i cant help it. how do you get the onyx face?

It says ????? which means It dosen't have a way to get, and if you can WBO give it to you.
so, in other words, you cant earn it?? thanks for the reply by the waySmile
I also havent got my fave for referrals yet?
(Mar. 10, 2011  9:10 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: I also havent got my fave for referrals yet?

You possibly want them to be more active on here. I've also got 5 but 3 of them are inactive so I don't count them.
Yes, how do you get face boosters?
(Mar. 10, 2011  12:14 PM)^Kakashi^ Wrote: Yes, how do you get face boosters?

By Donating Money To WBO.
(Mar. 10, 2011  1:43 PM)X1 Wrote: By Donating Money To WBO.

That is just for one Face Booster, not all of them ...

Anyway, the real answer is everywhere. Simply use the Search function or the in-line Search function in the Questions about the WBO topic and you should find several answers.
I would like to nominate "Newt", the Newcastle, United Kingdom tournament organiser for an Amber Face. He has 14 referals of which 4 have competed in WBO sanctioned tournaments and 1, which has not, has posted before.
how is it decided that which face booster face will one get? I know you earn it by donating money, but are the selection of faces random or is it according to the amt. of money one donates?
(Mar. 10, 2011  8:20 PM)janpegasus Wrote: how is it decided that which face booster face will one get? I know you earn it by donating money, but are the selection of faces random or is it according to the amt. of money one donates?

You are rewarded one Face Booster BLACK for every ten dollars you donate to the site unless you do not already have a Blader Passport. The actual Face you get from the Face Booster BLACK, and any other Face Booster in any other situation, is random, yes.
Where to donate to? Just double checking so I don't send it to the wrong person..
donate@worldbeyblade.org
Hey, Just a quick silly thing here, Can you take the face off of Meteo L-Drago because I really can not do it Pinching_eyes_2 I have been trying all day XD
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:16 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: Hey, Just a quick silly thing here, Can you take the face off of Meteo L-Drago because I really can not do it Pinching_eyes_2 I have been trying all day XD
If a face won't come off, the thing is more than likely jammed if it twists and doesn't go anywhere.
If it's screwed so tightly in you can not undo it, you have to get a reaction chamber - actually has a use.

LASTLY WRONG PLACE. This is a WBO faces question.