Face Contest: Design a new Beyblade series!

Sounds good I'm in but one question I don't get how you build the bey is it the bey or face bolt we worry about
I will most likely try at this!
(Dec. 08, 2013  8:31 PM)pythan fang150 Wrote: Sounds good I'm in but one question I don't get how you build the bey is it the bey or face bolt we worry about

You don't actually have to physically build the Beyblade, you just have to draw what it would look like. But more power to you if you do physically create it.
FLOW SPINNERS

EXPLANATION

The flow spinner system is rather simple, you launch the spinners and , with the use of very powerful magnets that retract from each other, they count on only they're airflow to stop the other beyblade. You may think these battles are very long, but they aren't since they are mainly plastic with low stamina. The set up of the spinners go like this:

PARTS
1. Spirit Dish: has the emblem of the beyblade on it.
2. Air Flow Disk: creates most of the spinners airflow, each is unique to there spinner.
3. Ultra Magnet: the powerful magnet that is Inserted into the wind runner and creates the force that keeps the spinners from hitting each other but close enough that the airflow gimmick works. There are different types of these magnet such as : attack (a weak magnet that lets the spinner get as close as possible to use its air flow power), stamina (a strong magnet to let's it OS other spinners) and defence (the heaviest magnet to do the same as stamina, except heavier.)
4. Wind runner: its what the spinner spins on, there are different types such as: stamina (pointed for more stamina, but it has bad defence), defence (a ball for more defence) and attack (flat for attack obviously).

SPINNERS
so I drew some spinners, I am happy with how they came out Joyful_3.

Ocean Death-
http://s986.photobucket.com/user/dragonk...sort=3&o=0

In the bottom left we have the spirit dish, in the bottom right we have the airflow disk connected to the spirit dish, in the middle left we have the defence Ultra magnet and in the top left we have the defence wind runner.

Sun King-
My fav of the two

http://s986.photobucket.com/user/dragonk...sort=3&o=0

You probaly know the parts since you saw the other picture.

NOTE: sorry if the pics aren't he best quality.

EDIT: I'm so glad I got photobucket, now I can participate!
I like your Idea it remind me of pinwheels in the summers and Trypio from the plastic generation. But it must have an weighting system or so to stay on balance?
Thanks! The magnets mainly weigh them down, they aren't supposed have much stamina lol or the battles would be wayyyyy to long.
Would be over-the-top, crazy, wild imagination innovation be alright? Because as it stands, my system is currently really complex, as it incorporates a whole new level of customization, might be a bit too complex. Where would you draw the line between innovation and over-the-top imagination?

EDIT: would you allow collaboration, split the Scavenger Hunt Credits, and the reward(s)/face will be given based on entrants' discretion?
(Dec. 09, 2013  1:52 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Would be over-the-top, crazy, wild imagination innovation be alright? Because as it stands, my system is currently really complex, as it incorporates a whole new level of customization, might be a bit too complex. Where would you draw the line between innovation and over-the-top imagination?

EDIT: would you allow collaboration, split the Scavenger Hunt Credits, and the reward(s)/face will be given based on entrants' discretion?

Eh, make it kid-friendly hah ? Apparently kids were too confused by right-spin and left-spin, so that gives you an idea ...
Wait, when was this haha?

Sorry for the confusion, I meant about the left and right spin confusion haha.
ginga, whut?

Kai-V

Hmm, I'll keep kid-friendly in mind then. What about the collaboration part?
I think he's asking when people were getting confused with right spin and left spin, I was confused at first to, haha.
(Dec. 08, 2013  7:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It does not mean that entries already posted with this idea have no chance to win at all, but guys, we mean a whole new series : technically, a system to go right after Zero-G or 4D inside the Metal Fight Beyblade series is not a whole other series.

you just killed me inside... I was gonna do a series that followed the Nemesis crisis but with the twist that Nemesis won. I would have made the bladers try to go back in time to try and prevent Nemesis from being created and involve the beys that Zeus and Hades used and some ancient beys new versions of the Legendary Beys, and the Ancient stadium I had like 10 drawings made and 2 paragraphs made to be posted in the thread.........AngryTiredTiredTired
(Dec. 09, 2013  4:31 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Hmm, I'll keep kid-friendly in mind then. What about the collaboration part?

It has never been done before, but I suppose we could split everything, sure.
(Dec. 09, 2013  5:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2013  4:31 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Hmm, I'll keep kid-friendly in mind then. What about the collaboration part?

It has never been done before, but I suppose we could split everything, sure.

Thank you very much Kai-V!
So this is my new series, hope you enjoy...

-------------Beyblade: Ultra-------------

Warning: Picture may be big

wow! i really loved this idea..! oh and did you use some software/app to draw/design this?
can you tell me the software ?
EDIT :
Yup. I had PM'd him about it. Sketchup Make to be exact Smile
Here is my entry for this face contest Smile. I worked very hard on it. I had help with naming and other technicalities from the member Draciel516.

:: Magne-Strike System ::

This system is highly based on the unoriginal idea with magnets. The overall design of the top highly resembles the HMS system. The most noticeable difference of this system compared to all others is that there is no part at the top of the top with a motif, like bit chips, bit protectors, and face bolts. This system is relatively the same size as the MFB system. There is no official naming system for this beyblade system, like plastics and HMS. The beys are named by the Caul. Well, lets get right into the technicalities of this system.

The Parts

Caul
The Caul is the uppermost part of the top. It is very similar to the Clear Wheels from the hybrid wheel system of MFB. They come in a much bigger variety of shapes than clear wheels. The beyblades name depends on what Caul you are using. They are plastic.

These are the slots that twist into the overlay to attach the Caul onto the Overlay.

This opening is where the launcher lays to attach the magnetic core to the magnet in the launcher.

Overlay
The Overlay is the main part of the beyblade that makes contact with the opposing beyblades like the attack ring and metal wheels from other systems. There are only 3 Overlays in this system, the attack, stamina, and defense overlay. They are metal.

These three postrusions lie into the Underlay where they lock in place. They are twisted on like Attack Rings onto a Blade base.

NOTE: the defense overlay is different than the stamina overlay. It's heavier and is slanted like the Bakushin metal wheel. It's hard to see in that rough drawing.

Underlay
The underlay lies under the Overlay, like a Weight Disk to an attack ring. They come in 3 selections as well. There's a defensive Underlay, weighing the most, a stamina Underlay, weight the least, and an attack Underlay, weighing in between. They all have the same shape. They are metal.

These slots are where the postrusions of the Overlay lock in place.

Magnetic Core
The magnetic core decides the spin direction of the top. It locks in place in the spin track. The magnet can be flipped to the 'N' (North) side, which makes the top spin right, and the 'S' (South) which makes it spin left. The magnet in the launcher must be on the opposite side of the magnetic core to attach to the launcher.

Spin Track
Yes, it's the same name as in MFB, but that's only because it sounds good. Anyways, this part holds the magnetic core in place. It comes in 4 different heights. A low, medium, high, and tornado high. The low is around 12.0 mm, medium is around 14.5 mm, high is around 17.0 mm, and tornado high is around 23.0 mm. They are plastic.

This is where the magnetic core locks in place.

These slots lock into the Underlay to hold it together.

Here is the magnetic core in the spin track:

Spin Tip
This is the part that decides the movement pattern of the top, like bottoms from MFB. They come in various different forms. Some being rubber, metal, etc. like Flat bottoms, defense bottoms, sharp bottoms, and many others.

These slots go inside the Spin Track where they lock in place.

The Launcher

The launcher is an electromagnet attatched to an electric motor. Depending on which spin direction is needed, a switch must be pressed to determine charge of current (which changes the polarity of the magnet) reversing the motor's spin direction. A button on the launcher is held to keep the magnet engaged and released to launch much like a rev-up launcher. Th only difference from the Beylaucher L/R is that the magnet is flipped, rather than the prongs. All beyblades are bi-rotational, meaning they spin both directions.

This is the magnet that attaches to the bey. It is the same on the opposite side of the launcher. The only difference being the magnet would be on the opposite side as well.

This button is what releases the charge of the magnets of the beyblade letting it go in the play area.

The Beyblades

Here are two complete drawings of the beyblade examples. Like stated before, tere is no official naming system:
(Dec. 18, 2013  12:11 PM)Tsunami Hydra Wrote: Wow mine looked bad but I couldn't delete it

It doesn't matter how bad it looks its an Idea Every idea and design is worth something. And Its probably not bad as you think just try your best. Joyful_3
Yeh I came up with anew so I'm going to do that one mine was basically a copy
So, this is my first bey entry Tongue_out

The Gimmick Series
I know, I know, it sounds a bit cheesy, but this is VERY kid-friendly, but complex at the same time Tongue_out
There are five parts in this new system.

The first part is the Symbol of Magic
The second part is the Function Wheel
The third part is the Gimmick Wheel
The fourth part is the Axle of Power
The final part of the Gimmick Series is the Velocity Vaporizer
The Two Example Beyblades

This is kid friendly because there are cool gimmicks, and kids like gimmicks XD.
Questions? Tongue_out

Sorry for Bad Drawings and Formatting!
Here's my entry.
My two example beyblades.
I'm not that good in explaining stuffs but I still put some details of the parts.
HikariSaber1005 Your design is great. The Dragren Chrome wheel looks awesome. But why didn't you create a second Beyblade? IIRC, we were supposed to submit two Beyblade designs right?