Face Contest: Design a Zero-G Cerberus Beyblade!

Hah, I sure am gonna enter this :3 I might take awhile though...
Does not work, zeneo.
Because he's not being smart and linking to facebook. Even then, you have to open the image in a new tab.

Just use Imageshack/Photobucket/etc.
the download link isn't working,right?
can you see the image?i'm using my phone to browse,so i'm not able to see the pictures at all
so can my entry be seen on your computer screen
Wait, seriously? Cerberus? My obsession? So, I've never entered one of these things before? We draw the Bey? Okay, I'm in! If I can get it done by the deadline.
(Dec. 06, 2012  2:49 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: darkwocher Epic entry! I especially like the face, as it's really detailed! Faces aren't usually that detailed (mine sure isn't xD) but you draw pretty well! That Chrome Wheel looks like it could provide a lot of Smash and Recoil, ahah.

Hehe thanks! Grin the zero-g need more attack chrome wheels!!
agreed with you,Darkwocher!
really nice designs all of you
i kept mine almost the same as the original one
the three colours
on the three heads
i made a black gem/crystal/or whatever you call it
zeneo, I can not see the images in your post D:
TT hasn't done it yet, but is there a problem to use a 4D bottom for the bey, and can we use several different materials in just one wheel?

I know this is Zero-G, and I know those bottoms are named 4D and one of the 4 Ds stands for "different materials", but does this care? I mean, We aren't close minded people, are we?
Can I enter and give you the photo of my design later?
(Dec. 06, 2012  1:26 PM)jubksin43 Wrote: Can I enter and give you the photo of my design later?

You will only be entered when you post your design.

Same goes for everyone. Those who say: "I'm in!", are not entered yet.
...You have not entered yet because you haven't posted your design...

EDIT: Ninja'd
(Dec. 06, 2012  1:12 PM)SCARlet Wrote: TT hasn't done it yet, but is there a problem to use a 4D bottom for the bey, and can we use several different materials in just one wheel?

I know this is Zero-G, and I know those bottoms are named 4D and one of the 4 Ds stands for "different materials", but does this care? I mean, We aren't close minded people, are we?

Creativity is rewarded, definitely.

And yes, to everyone posting "I enter!" or "Enter me!", I sincerely hope you do not think we will give you two points just for that. Those messages mean nothing to the contest until you actually post your design.
Can I post it here?
(Dec. 06, 2012  2:18 PM)jubksin43 Wrote: Can I post it here?

You have to ..
I love these designing contests!!! Does this bey have to look like the real plastic version?
It has to relate to Cerberus.
(Dec. 06, 2012  6:54 AM)zeneo Wrote: -snip-

Here is the proper link to everyone saying that they cannot see it:
http://i.imgur.com/MYQAG.jpg

(again).

I should post an entry soon, hm ...
Ow, my hands hurt from doing the Chrome and Crystal Wheels, ahah. I spent a good two hours on this, so I hope you consider mine! Smile I called my Beyblade: Burning Kerberous FA220WBF. Here it is!

Stone Face (Click to View)
Side View (Click to View)
Chrome Wheel / Top View (Click to View)
Crystal Wheel (Click to View)
I hope you like my entry WBO!
Great design BladerPegasis!
@BladerPegasis

For the bottom, did you happen to mean wide ball flat? Because your text contains a WBF, but the sketch just includes BF. Just checking.
@Insomniac-Thanks a lot!!
i'll edit my previous post
How do I post it?