Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style!

i'm not to good but hey at least i'm being decent in my drawing
I'm looking forward to the results. I doubt many will do any designs of the original plastic system and thats what i did. I spent alot of time on it. I hope i make it to top 5.
my pic but it is in a vid so here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPHPEUAuY...detailpage
i cant really put it on the WBO but i can make a link to the drawing witch is in a video and i'm not the best
the parts metal wheel burn,energy ring hydra,track 130,bottom Wide Defence
(Aug. 15, 2011  4:52 PM)burning inpact Wrote: my pic but it is in a vid so here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPHPEUAuY...detailpage
i cant really put it on the WBO but i can make a link to the drawing witch is in a video and i'm not the best

Good job. Be sure to put some info on the parts!
I am starring mine today!
(Aug. 15, 2011  3:42 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Just would like everyone to know, I'm using Orbit Astro. Just to beware 'copy-cats' and such.

I was seriuosly going to use astro for Astro Blazer
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:11 AM)njrk97 Wrote: am i alowed to enter two bey there a set like the to ketos beyblades

btw first to use solar/lunar eclispe idea just saying so no one thinks i copied someon eelse

I have been designing a lunar eclipse one since yesterday, just my printer hasn't been able to scan, its down.
Just to let you know dude, if you observe all the threads that I have posted my bey on, my MW is already named Lunar. One of the special moves is actually named lunar eclipse.

You can continue your work, but keep in mind that the original was and is already in existence.

You can actually find everything that I have about my bey on the first page.
I am going to change it to Meteor Shower.
I'm going to do cosmic Delphinus so please no one copy that
Everyone needs to stop 'calling' names. Do not think about others and just do your best to really deliver when you will post your entry.
so all i hav to do is draw a beyblade and load it on to a computer and post
(Aug. 15, 2011  7:44 PM)Beigoma Wrote: so all i hav to do is draw a beyblade and load it on to a computer and post

You need a description of the parts as well.
I AM IN!

Is Drawing the picture too 'must'? I mean, I got the imaginative design, descriptions and stuff.. but I'm seriously not good at drawing by hand or on computer.

EDIT: I got an whole month ahead of me, to do it. xD Thanks for so much time!
Kai-V,are we allowed to make (perhaps out of paper)the Beyblade too,or do we have to draw it.
i know creativity is everything but is it ok to modify current beys as entries
Here's mine:
(Aug. 15, 2011  9:26 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Kai-V,are we allowed to make (perhaps out of paper)the Beyblade too,or do we have to draw it.

It would be really interesting to see an origami as an entry hah.

Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:i know creativity is everything but is it ok to modify current beys as entries

You would probably lose, unless they were really heavily modified.
(Aug. 15, 2011  9:16 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  7:53 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  7:05 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I will try my best to enter! Actually, I want to enter but I am not sure... Still, I want to participate!
I've decided the name for my bey, though-
Nova Quasar G145BH (G145= Galaxy 145, BH- Black Hole)
Not thought much about the wheels yet, as I need to make the design before I can say how it will be. But, my description for the track and tip are ready-
G145 stands for Galaxy 145. It is an irregular shape track, just like an irregular galaxy. I've always expected an asymmetrical track by TT, but they never made one... So, I'll make it here!
BH or Black Hole, is just another 'Hole series' tip, having a gimmick of opening and closing with the help of centrifugal force. It is a Ball tip, which retracts in a unique manner to form a hole tip. You may say Black Hole also means Ball Hole. Tongue_out

I'll give the advantages/disadvantages as soon as I am done with the designs! Smile

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
That was my idea!
Oh, well, I'll think of anothor one.....Chief 2002 - Sigh ...

Well, at least my BH idea is unique. Yes, the name is too common(the very reason why I posted the name ASAP), but the gimmick I've decided for it is quite unique and I don't think anyone could've even dreamed of that part. If you want, you may use BH, as while sketching its design, I saw various flaws. If I wanna stay with the theme, then Black Hole is PERFECT for my tip, but its mechanism seems tough to imagine. Pinching_eyes
About the irregular track thingy, I always wished that TT releases one. As they aren't doing it, I thought I'll make it myself. But then again, its doesn't look like a Galaxy at all... So, its not suiting my theme. So, you may use the 'irregular track' idea. Smile

Haha, it's OK, I've already made up a new name: Cosmic Supernova!
Ok, so i was gone fortwo days and this happens?!?!

I am so joining! Just need to figure out a cool design(and i got a name!)
Here is my beyblade in the link below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQAjVI_4THY
What if we accidently copy someone's idea..E.g. One of the users has posted an idea which is similar to mine(we have similar gimmick for the tip or so) but I am not aware of this..but he submits his entry before me...so would my entry be counted or no?
The better one would be picked, as I mentioned earlier.

Honestly, it would fall under creativity. If you were to make something very uncreative like ES145, Eternal Sharp Defense, where the free spinning part is just sharper. you would lose points in that category.
But what I mean to ask is..I wont get eh mark of 'copy-cat' on me I hope...or will it be called a copy even if I am unaware of it?...Or putting it other way..how do you check if a part which I have thought of has been taken by someone else or no? Because I dont think I will be online daily now.
Then just think of something so original that no one could possibly copy you.