Face Contest: Design Storm Spriggan!

(Feb. 16, 2016  5:01 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Looks like I may have to get more familiar with the design trends for the new 2 layer Burst beys. I can't really tell what part is which in that first Valk pic.

The only part that can be seen in the colour pictures is the Dual Layer, Victory Valkyrie hah. There is no other part visible. And despite the double name and the "dual" appellation, Victory Valkyrie is comprised of just one piece.
(Feb. 16, 2016  5:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2016  5:01 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Looks like I may have to get more familiar with the design trends for the new 2 layer Burst beys. I can't really tell what part is which in that first Valk pic.

The only part that can be seen in the colour pictures is the Dual Layer, Victory Valkyrie hah. There is no other part visible. And despite the double name and the "dual" appellation, Victory Valkyrie is comprised of just one piece.

Maybe TT got the name "dual layers" from the fact that they duEl? Otherwise, I dont see why they would be called so. However, I might be contradicting myself here, because I'm almost positive that Kai said something about how the dual layers were different because the inner plastic protruded from inside the clear casing. Maybe that has something to do with it? Either that or I'm just crazy Tongue_out
BTW, thanks Model850 SO much for that template, had a lot of fun doodling on it. Now I kinda wish I could've used that for my entry Unhappy sed fes Unhappy
[/quote]
BTW, thanks Model850 SO much for that template, had a lot of fun doodling on it. Now I kinda wish I could've used that for my entry Unhappy sed fes Unhappy
[/quote]

Whole intention of template is to make contest simpler and ultimately to encourage more people to partitipate in it. So whatever ideas you may have I say bring them on! Grin You can scan template directly or you could trace it on an emty sheet of paper for additional customization, all mediums are allowed. After all nobody knows what to expect for the final product to be. Who knows, maybe your humble doodle will resemble final product the most. Wink
how do I upload pictures to the website?
(Feb. 20, 2016  4:46 AM)spriggan10 Wrote: how do I upload pictures to the website?

You would have to first upload your picture to an image hosting site, such as tinypic.com or imgur.com
(Feb. 20, 2016  4:46 AM)spriggan10 Wrote: how do I upload pictures to the website?

you can use this site to upload picture then to show them here
http://imgur.com/

(Feb. 20, 2016  4:48 AM)Hato Wrote:

You would have to first upload your picture to an image hosting site, such as tinypic.com or imgur.com

oh didnt see that you already give him the info
okay, i might be able to do that thanks

wait whats the deadline again?
(Feb. 21, 2016  6:54 PM)spriggan10 Wrote: okay, i might be able to do that thanks

wait whats the deadline again?

It is written in the first post, with all the rules : March 4th.
BeyGabe I love your design of Storm Spriggan. I hope the real one´ll look like this. Smile
what do i do after i upload it to imgur?
(Feb. 21, 2016  10:54 PM)spriggan10 Wrote: what do i do after i upload it to imgur?

Copy the link and post it here. For the image to show up, put it inbetween [img] and [/img]. It may come out large, so put it on a spoiler (which is [spoiler] and and [/.spoiler] (remove the period)).
here's my drawing for the contest.
wherever it's not colored in is clear.

and i accidently forgot the small clear circle in the center.

(Feb. 23, 2016  3:34 AM)spriggan10 Wrote: here's my drawing for the contest.
wherever it's not colored in is clear.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Ay, that's pretty good!
(Feb. 15, 2016  1:17 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2016  1:04 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: how does storm spriggan look like

Sorry but it's a design contest for people to guess how Storm Spriggan will look like
so of course I am not gonna write here how it looks like.
otherwise this contest has no meaning anymore

hm, that mean you know how it looks?

FIREFIRE Wrote:BTW i told i can take part as i don't have proper computer [at time of post] to make 3d render or something, but if i can use paper then i will take part!!!
spriggan10 Your desingn looks almost like mine. Just mirrored.
thanks, BeyGabe!

p.s. what's the warning level?
i have some questions.
can i make drawing with pen?
how many entries i can enter or i can edit my design after posted?
(Feb. 25, 2016  6:43 PM)spriggan10 Wrote: thanks, BeyGabe!

p.s. what's the warning level?

A warning level has to do with the warnings you have received for posts that broke the rules. Have you read the Community Rules, as well as the first private message you received when you registered here? All the rules and the warning system were explained to you there if you read it.

(Feb. 25, 2016  9:19 PM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: i have some questions.
can i make drawing with pen?
how many entries i can enter or i can edit my design after posted?

The rules in the first post are clear, as far as I can remember: only one entry, and the one you first post is the only one to be considered. Therefore, of course you cannot edit it afterwards.
Here is my trash drawing of Storm Spriggan...

So just like VVBV, I decided to make the red plastic of the spriggan protrude from the clear plastic, the two big sides are sloped, and the four triangles on the sides are actually facing downward which allows the red head of spriggan to make contact with the opponent. While the red plastic does protrude it is still protected with the clear plastic on top of the Beyblade, it's not protected on the sides, though.
okay where is my trophy

suh-torm spriggan
[Image: artworks-000138786392-3da84t-t500x500.jpg]
(Feb. 25, 2016  11:51 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Here is my trash drawing of Storm Spriggan...

So just like VVBV, I decided to make the red plastic of the spriggan protrude from the clear plastic, the two big sides are sloped, and the four triangles on the sides are actually facing downward which allows the red head of spriggan to make contact with the opponent. While the red plastic does protrude it is still protected with the clear plastic on top of the Beyblade, it's not protected on the sides, though.

I think as long as you have the shape down, that's all that really matters Smile
that's really cool, zera! I hope i win this contest!

p.s. at first glance, i thought yours had only two red spikes!
(Feb. 27, 2016  6:00 AM)spriggan10 Wrote: that's really cool, zera! I hope i win this contest!

p.s. at first glance, i thought yours had only two red spikes!

Thank you. Grin