Face Contest: Design Storm Spriggan!

zachbob thats a really good image of storm spriggan
Kai will the winner be the person with the closest image to ss [STORM SPRIGGAN] or the best image
(Feb. 14, 2016  7:38 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: zachbob thats a really good image of storm spriggan
Kai will the winner be the person with the closest image to ss [STORM SPRIGGAN] or the best image

Definitely the design that resembles the real Storm Spriggan the most. It does not matter if you use a high-tech 3D program and you have the best image : it can be done with a paper and a lead pencil and still win, totally. Of course we ask that you put a lot of effort into your entry though, no need to submit something that is rushed and overall a bad drawing hah.
(Feb. 14, 2016  9:32 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: thx

For the future, 1 word posts are considered spam, be careful next time.
Ho,boy am I excited to share this:
[spoiler]http://imgur.com/gallery/rYd6Ksg/new
I know, I know, it's WAY bigger than realistic, but it's not about the size, it's just the idea that matters.
we can't see it. try uploading it to imgur.
(Feb. 15, 2016  2:53 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: we can't see it. try uploading it to imgur.

Gotcha covered
Oh damn, that design would be nice, especially since it goes better with the metaphorical representation of Spriggan.
(Feb. 15, 2016  3:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh damn, that design would be nice, especially since it goes better with the metaphorical representation of Spriggan.
Thanks, Kai.
I actually looked at the anime trailer to try and draw Spriggan as it's beast form as accurately as possible.
bad for me that I know how Storm Spriggan will be. otherwise I would have made a drawing too
(Feb. 15, 2016  1:04 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: how does storm spriggan look like

Sorry but it's a design contest for people to guess how Storm Spriggan will look like
so of course I am not gonna write here how it looks like.
otherwise this contest has no meaning anymore
(Feb. 15, 2016  12:38 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: bad for me that I know how Storm Spriggan will be. otherwise I would have made a drawing too

Well, at least you'll make a good judge Smile
(Feb. 15, 2016  1:07 PM)Danger Tyson Wrote: can i post a picture how

You need to upload your picture to an image-hosting website such as Imgur.com, then copy the Direct Link they give you for it and use it like below between IMG tags :

Code:
[IMG]http://[/IMG]
Well majority of the people here are probably not skilled artist so I got the idea to make a general template for all people even remotely interested to participate. Possibly it will add some consistancy to the designs for easier evalution afterwards.

Here is a high resolution template ready to be filled with all your creative ideas:

[Image: beyblade_burst___design_template_by_mode...9rwbhu.jpg]

Dimensions of the drawing area (white circles) crespond to the middle diameter of Spriggans Layer, diameter of the Spread Disk and height of the Fusion Drivr.

Have fun. Smile

P.S. Hopefully I will submit my design before the deadline. ^^'

EDIT: I've made some minor changes to the original to make some things more consistant.
That's a really nice template.
(Feb. 15, 2016  11:24 PM)Momohimi Wrote: That's a really nice template.

Thanks. Smile As long it serves it purpose I more than happy.

BTW Format is A4 (and all of its derivatives) so it's ready to be printed for all those not skilled with design programs.
That's so cool! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much for sharing this! Smile

Best of luck everyone!
The template doesn't seem to show up for me for some reason.
(Feb. 16, 2016  12:09 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: The template doesn't seem to show up for me for some reason.

Beyblade Burst - Design Template

How about the link above ?
Thanks! Looks great! But I swear the link made my phone unresponsive and incredibly slow.
(Feb. 16, 2016  12:20 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Thanks! Looks great! But I swear the link made my phone unresponsive and incredibly slow.

Np. Smile

It's in high resolution so it probably took some time to download in phones RAM. Uncertain
Looks like I may have to get more familiar with the design trends for the new 2 layer Burst beys. I can't really tell what part is which in that first Valk pic.