Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull!

(Oct. 02, 2012  9:01 AM)Uwik Wrote: Here's my entry:

Left picture: Displays the Turtle
-- Rotate 180 degree--
Right picture: Displays the Snake (a Cobra head with the cynical eyes and forked tongue at the bottom)

[Image: GenbuContest.png]

amazing design and concept there Grin
here's the link to my entry: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/fotoszct.jpg/
I hope it works...
(Oct. 05, 2012  3:43 PM)SCARlet Wrote: here's the link to my entry: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/fotoszct.jpg/
I hope it works...

looks great...
you got a chance
thanks, I was wondering why Goreim comes with the Bandid wheel. I hope I found the answer. Wink
(Oct. 05, 2012  3:43 PM)SCARlet Wrote: here's the link to my entry: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/fotoszct.jpg/
I hope it works...

I like the stone face design, it's possible that Gamble's real design will be like that one. And the snake is smiling? fun.
The chrome wheel looks like Beat Lynx to me.

Good luck everyone! =)
The snake is trolling the tortoise actually Wink. I can understand the head and tail of the tortoise let you think of the Beat metal wheel, but I actually looked to the Bandid wheel for my design (the triangle shaped thing pointing out reminds me of a tail)
(Oct. 06, 2012  9:09 AM)AsbelLhant Wrote: Here's my entry:

[Image: bey_gamble_AsbelLhant.jpg]

wow...
i really like the design...
AsbelLhant

Loving the Yin/Yang thing going on there Grin Will you steal away the competition again ?!

Really cool entries, seriously, haha. Scarlet, wow. Praysto, amazing. Imperial, aweshum. Uwik, damn, haha, straight lines *_*
Another very good entry of you indeed, AsbelLhant. Very nice.
Damn, that was exactly what my entry was going to be, AsbelLhant! Really nice though, definitely better than me at drawing.

I'm submitting this entry on the 8th, hopefully my scanner won't be dumb and not recognize my computer.
Haha all these are awesome Grin Um, if Bandid Gamble's picture or something gets released before the end date of the competition, will it automatically close and you'll have to choose from the ones that were drawn before it was revealed?
Yep, you're right.

(Sep. 19, 2012  5:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Don't forget that if, unfortunately, new pictures get discovered for this Face Contest's Beyblade that reveal too much of its design, the contest will have to end prematurely without any warning.

prastyo wibowo, SCARlet, and AsbelLhant all your entries look really good!
(Oct. 07, 2012  12:54 AM)TimelessOne Wrote: Um, if Bandid Gamble's picture or something gets released before the end date of the competition, will it automatically close and you'll have to choose from the ones that were drawn before it was revealed?

That is what has been claimed in the past, yes. Better get your submission in quick.
Can someone tell me how I can get my entre posted? I have scanned it to my computer but can't copy it to post on this site.
Use an image hosting site, this has been stated multiple times before...
Going to try it but pretty much computer illiterate.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/imgcx.jpg/

Did this work? When you look at it enlarge it for better details.
Thanks
(Oct. 08, 2012  1:52 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Going to try it but pretty much computer illiterate.

https://webmail.east.cox.net/do/redirect...x.jpg%252F

Did this work?

Do you even know what an image hosting site URL looks like?

No, obviously we cannot look into your email, post us the actual link for imageshack or whatever you were using instead of a redirect through a random email.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/imgcx.jpg/

I think that worked
Ga - No actually I'm trying to help but I think this may do it. Thanks for your help
(Oct. 08, 2012  6:57 AM)RasenShuri Wrote: Here is mine.
Gamble
[Image: 35kq1le.jpg]

cool design....
you got a chance, nice very nice..
(Oct. 08, 2012  6:57 AM)RasenShuri Wrote: Here is mine.
Gamble
[Image: 35kq1le.jpg]
That is an awesome design!The snake looks epic!

Here is it! hahaha I hope you don't only look the chrome wheel, is a beyblade design contest Unhappy
Maybe I should leave it in black and gray ok, here are the specifications. (I´m mexican, my english sucks a little) I hope you like it Smile

Bandid Gamble ES160MS
-Stone Face: Gamble
It is inspired in Genbu the tortoise with the snake beast, it is printed in a clear purple face.
-Chrome Wheel: Gamble
Gamble has 8 protusions in a round perimeter for great defense, it is also a tall wheel that makes force smash attacks in Crystal up mode, it resemles the shell of genbu and a snake rounded it.
-Crystal Wheel: Bandid
Bandid is exactly designed like in Bandid Goreim except it is in a Camo-Green color, it has 8 protusions and a Dagger an Axe curve design good for defensive proposes.
-Track: Eternal Shield 160
It is a cone shape like free spinning ring similar to SR200 but cone shaped for force smash attacks and free-spinning for no stamina looses, defense and scrape floor problems.
-Bottom: Defense Metal Sharp
Similar to Defense Sharp of Hell Kerbecs but wider than original DS it also has a metal sharp tip in the center similar to Burn Phoenix but pretty wider, the metal sharp tip provides stamina and balance in the center of the stadium with high tilts resistence, but when is hitted the defense tip creates a flank attack similar to Pirates Orojya.

[Image: dsc02021uy.jpg]

[Image: dsc02016iy.jpg]

[Image: dsc02017j.jpg]

[Image: dsc02018wj.jpg]

[Image: dsc02019l.jpg]

[Image: dsc02012x.jpg]
(Oct. 10, 2012  12:48 AM)BladerViDa Wrote: Here is it! hahaha I hope you don't only look the chrome wheel, is a beyblade design contest Unhappy
Maybe I should leave it in black and gray ok, here are the specifications. (I´m mexican, my english sucks a little) I hope you like it Smile

Bandid Gamble ES160MS
-Stone Face: Gamble
It is inspired in Genbu the tortoise with the snake beast, it is printed in a clear purple face.
-Chrome Wheel: Gamble
Gamble has 8 protusions in a round perimeter for great defense, it is also a tall wheel that makes force smash attacks in Crystal up mode, it resemles the shell of genbu and a snake rounded it.
-Crystal Wheel: Bandid
Bandid is exactly designed like in Bandid Goreim except it is in a Camo-Green color, it has 8 protusions and a Dagger an Axe curve design good for defensive proposes.
-Track: Eternal Shield 160
It is a cone shape like free spinning ring similar to SR200 but cone shaped for force smash attacks and free-spinning for no stamina looses, defense and scrape floor problems.
-Bottom: Defense Metal Sharp
Similar to Defense Sharp of Hell Kerbecs but wider than original DS it also has a metal sharp tip in the center similar to Burn Phoenix but pretty wider, the metal sharp tip provides stamina and balance in the center of the stadium with high tilts resistence, but when is hitted the defense tip creates a flank attack similar to Pirates Orojya.

i like them Grin nice work!

The Face looks a lot like the Draciel MS/HMS bit chips, haha.