World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! (/Thread-Face-Contest-Design-Bandid-Genbull)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Face Contest: Design Bandid Genbull! - Kai-V - Sep. 19, 2012

Hello World Bladers!

Oh yes, it's the return of the beloved design Face Contests, but with a twist! In the first of this series of new Face Contests, we're asking you to design the real upcoming Beyblade Bandid Gamble. At the moment, the only information available on that Beyblade is its name, as well as the fact that it may be based on Genbu, this Black Tortoise of mythology. The Bandid Crystal Wheel has already been released though.

Be creative, but also keep in mind what TAKARA-TOMY's designers usually create.

For this very special series of Face Contests, the judges will not be the Committee. On the contrary, there will be no judges: the entries will need to litterally pass the trial of time! Oh, mysterious! Here's an explanation: whoever draws the design that is closest to what TAKARA-TOMY does end up releasing will naturally be declared the winner. That means that even you all will be able to look through the designs once the Beyblade's official pictures start being discovered and see who will be the winner by yourself!

Colour is preferable but not necessary. Also, most of the time, the upcoming Beyblades' Tracks and Bottoms will still be unknown: it's not required that you tried imagining what they will be, but it's always a plus that makes an entry more complete and more enjoyable!

The winner will get their choice of:
Oh no, what could be inside of them?!

Yeah, there will most likely only be one winner in this Face Contest, unless there's miraculously a tie, where if you took elements of one entry and mixed them with part of the design of another entry, it would really make up the real Beyblade design that got released!

But that's not all! An actual Bandid Gamble will be given to the winner of this Face Contest too! Getting your own design is awesome!

Here are a few rules:
  • The design obviously needs to reference the theme of the Beyblade.
  • Limit one entry per person! Your first entry will be the only one that's considered, so work hard on it!
  • The WBO Committee is eligible since it's not the judge this time! Woo!
  • You have until October 10th et 11:59 PM EST to submit your design. Any entries after that will be disqualified! Don't forget that if, unfortunately, new pictures get discovered for this Face Contest's Beyblade that reveal too much of its design, the contest will have to end prematurely without any warning.
  • Post your entries in this thread! (You can also talk about the contest, ideas, or whatever in this thread as well!) However, you cannot post drafts of your entry and ask for feedback!

Hey, this is as close as you're going to get to getting your designs used for the Beyblade series! Official Beyblade companies cannot use people's designs, but imagining the future is surely just as magical an experience! Go... Draw!

Entries up until now:
?Mr.MyStery?
Kain Highwind
zeneo
terzinaccio
Real Madrid
Cannon
MissKarat (avatar)
UGottaCetus
Ginga Blader
pyrus10000
Kai-V
ShinobuXD
Uwik
prastyo wibowo
Imperial
SCARlet
AsbelLhant
Bazooka
RasenShuri
BladerViDa
Blaziken
Wombat
Rf3k

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - terzinaccio - Sep. 19, 2012

Wow! Awesome!
I don't draw well XD But i'll try to win this contest!

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - Kai-V - Sep. 19, 2012

Someone translate for all the communities who do not necessarily understand English.

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - terzinaccio - Sep. 19, 2012

(Sep. 19, 2012  6:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Someone translate for all the communities who do not necessarily understand English.

I'm translating for the Italian community Wink

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - BEYDEXTER - Sep. 19, 2012

Nomatter I win or not I am in.

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - CrystalKatana - Sep. 19, 2012

I Love doing these. Drawing Skills Activate
Good luck to everyone

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - Tri - Sep. 19, 2012

Ahaha, this is really cool. I'll be sure to enter.

It would sure suck if the pictures of Bandid Gamble were to be released on October 9th!

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - Kai-V - Sep. 19, 2012

(Sep. 19, 2012  9:58 PM)Tri Wrote: Ahaha, this is really cool. I'll be sure to enter.

It would sure suck if the pictures of Bandid Gamble were to be released on October 9th!

Well, just make sure to enter your picture before that date then, hah. Of course, a winner would still be declared even if the contest had to end earlier than planned; there would simply be less entries to look at and compare.

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - Raigeko13 - Sep. 20, 2012

Well, this is interesting.
I'll try to enter, haha.

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - TentacleZooka - Sep. 20, 2012

I'll put my pic on my avatar when it's done. Is that okay?

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - Death! - Sep. 20, 2012

I will try to post my entry soon as possible!Really excited!

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - Uwik - Sep. 20, 2012

(Sep. 20, 2012  12:59 AM)Bazooka Wrote: I'll put my pic on my avatar when it's done. Is that okay?

(Sep. 19, 2012  5:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are a few rules:
  • Post your entries in this thread! (You can also talk about the contest, ideas, or whatever in this thread as well!) However, you cannot post drafts of your entry and ask for feedback!

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - zeneo - Sep. 20, 2012

alright Google,here i come!
hey,can you guys be able to check the photo if i upload it on my facebook account with the BB Image code?
ok,suggestions-
firstly,the bandid wheel has been released.
Genbu is a mystical turtle-so the stone face will be just the face of the turtle-as you've seen in Ifraid,Salamander,etc.but there have been many with the full body.for the wheel,just a nice one with a turtle or something alike.
it would be really funny if the bey isn't actually based on a turtle lol!

Well here is my entry

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - *Ginga* - Sep. 20, 2012

Cool entry!
Yeah, while I suck at drawing, I might download something on the computer that I can use. Smile

my entry
not that good-please don't laugh-
[Image: photo.php?fbid=385767848162263&id=100001...4442211288]

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - Cannon - Sep. 20, 2012

(Sep. 20, 2012  12:54 PM)zeneo Wrote: my entry
not that good-please don't laugh-
[Random IMG code here]

.. That is just a bunch of text.

Did you:
Right click > Copy Image Code > Paste in [IMG] brackets? (Chrome)

Right Click > View Image Info > Copy "Location" > Paste in [IMG] Brackets? (Mozilla)

EDIT: I find it hard to believe that you can't upload it to an image-hosting site (ie: ImageShack, Picasa, Photobucket etc ..)

Cannon-i have a patethic 2G phone without a right click or left click option-nor does any of those sites are able to upload the photos.
what i did was sufficient.so please buddy,understand,people go through a lot of problems in life-slow internet connection,phone problems,etc.etc.Hope you understand

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - sarabscientist - Sep. 20, 2012

(Sep. 20, 2012  1:21 PM)zeneo Wrote: Cannon-i have a patethic 2G phone without a right click or left click option-nor does any of those sites are able to upload the photos.
what i did was sufficient.so please buddy,understand,people go through a lot of problems in life-slow internet connection,phone problems,etc.etc.Hope you understand

Unless you get it to show, it wont count Unhappy

Maybe send it to one of your friends and they can upload it for you?

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - Cannon - Sep. 20, 2012

(Sep. 20, 2012  1:21 PM)zeneo Wrote: Cannon-i have a patethic 2G phone without a right click or left click option-nor does any of those sites are able to upload the photos.

Give me the Facebook link through Private Message then..

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - Raigeko13 - Sep. 20, 2012

If you can use Facebook, you can use Imageshack, or other various image hosting sites. Facebook is a terrible image hosting site (it's a social network for crying out loud) and it decreases the quality of the photos a lot.

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - Kai-V - Sep. 20, 2012

Surprise! The WBO Committee has decided to give out the actual Bandid Gamble Beyblade to the winner of this Face Contest, on top of the Face Booster prize!

It only makes sense to receive the Beyblade you designed in advance, hah.

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - Fantomu - Sep. 20, 2012

Golly. That's just extra motivation.

Cool...but anyways I won't be the winner as my entry sucks.

RE: Face Contest: Design Bandid Gamble! - sarabscientist - Sep. 20, 2012

(Sep. 20, 2012  3:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It only makes sense to receive the Beyblade you designed in advance, hah.

I approve of this logic, aha Grin